Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of the Blue - nukes / UFOs story - screen cap?

Out of the Blue - nukes / UFOs story - screen cap?

Whilst watching Out of the Blue as a download, I noticed that during the nuke base / UFOs sent missiles offline story there was a montage piece on screen... Readable in that piece was a report indicating that in fact a named officer HAD conducted the interviews and investigations claimed.

I read a large debunking of the story a while back somewhere else, and it seems to be a comprehensive shooting down of the UFO story... Except one part of the debunking seems to be flagrantly in contradiction to that document that Out of the Blue had up on screen... I'll try and get a screen cap of it now and post it, but if anyone else has downloaded the Out of the Blue film from YouTube or anywhere, try looking for yourselves, it comes up on screen whilst the UFO turning off the missiles story is being reported.

EDIT: can't get a clear enough capture. Documentary is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBRX2OwnfY8

Pics of the docs start at about 37:10
    Last edited by Flying Tiger Comics; 06-30-2012 at 07:34 AM. Reason: update on trying to get caps

For more on the UFO /nukes connection read Robert Hastings book 'Ufos and Nukes'
    IMO they main reason there was a huge upsurge of sightings in the 1950's.

I read a long, indeed, interminable, debunking of this event. What made me really blink was that I saw on Out of the Blue a document that directly disproved the debunking claim.

There have been plenty of incidences that have occurred at Nuclear bases over the years - you wouldn't believe how many. Hastings has spent his life tracking down ex-military men and trying to build as much witness testimony as he can directly associated with Nuclear weapons..
    Rendlesham Forest was also right next to a US nuclear missile site, he dug up a whole load new witnesses for that. UFOs have persistently taken an interest in our nuclear weapons - hardly surprising it's must be like watching chimps with firecrackers.
    The book is well worth reading if you are in any doubt. There is no definitive proof but the weight of the evidence he has gathered is really impressive.
    If you've watched Out of the Blue you should also watch I know what I saw also by James Fox. He now co presenting the Nat Geo Chasing UFO's. He's are really good nut and bolts researcher not easily conned by the many charlatans around. The witnesses in both the films are top notch.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 07-22-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Tiger Comics View Post
    Whilst watching Out of the Blue as a download, I noticed that during the nuke base / UFOs sent missiles offline story there was a montage piece on screen... Readable in that piece was a report indicating that in fact a named officer HAD conducted the interviews and investigations claimed.

I read a large debunking of the story a while back somewhere else, and it seems to be a comprehensive shooting down of the UFO story... Except one part of the debunking seems to be flagrantly in contradiction to that document that Out of the Blue had up on screen... I'll try and get a screen cap of it now and post it, but if anyone else has downloaded the Out of the Blue film from YouTube or anywhere, try looking for yourselves, it comes up on screen whilst the UFO turning off the missiles story is being reported.

EDIT: can't get a clear enough capture. Documentary is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBRX2OwnfY8

Pics of the docs start at about 37:10
    Are these the docs you wanted FTC?

Doc 1 & 2
    Malstrom1.jpg
    and
    malstrom2.jpg
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

They'd want to keep an eye on nukes...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    They'd want to keep an eye on nukes...
    Oo

TPTB? Or the Visitors?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Oo

TPTB? Or the Visitors?
    Aliens in general whom are coming and going from the planet. They would wanted to know where all the nukes are at... T.P.T.B as well...

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Are these the docs you wanted FTC?

Doc 1 & 2
    Malstrom1.jpg
    and
    malstrom2.jpg
    Some of them yes! Excellent.

It was the total contradiction of real period documents by the debunker that dropped me right out of my complacency about this one.

Usually the armchair debunker types just make up a fairy tale and then persistently pursue it, but this time there were names named, authorities invoked, and I thought "hang on, I saw that name in a period document in Out of the Blue" and it nagged at me.

It's one thing to posit a solution with the same lack of evidence as anyone else, but any debunking effort on this event needs to properly address the documents generated at the time.

But this is why, even though I'm absolutely satisfied with 99% or more of UFO sightings being explicable as secret space technology, demonological events or hidden enclaves I still utterly despise the debunker psychology. It's aberrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Tiger Comics View Post
    Some of them yes! Excellent.

It was the total contradiction of real period documents by the debunker that dropped me right out of my complacency about this one.

Usually the armchair debunker types just make up a fairy tale and then persistently pursue it, but this time there were names named, authorities invoked, and I thought "hang on, I saw that name in a period document in Out of the Blue" and it nagged at me.

It's one thing to posit a solution with the same lack of evidence as anyone else, but any debunking effort on this event needs to properly address the documents generated at the time.

But this is why, even though I'm absolutely satisfied with 99% or more of UFO sightings being explicable as secret space technology, demonological events or hidden enclaves I still utterly despise the debunker psychology. It's aberrant.
    Amen. It is never about Truth with them. It is about winning. Once they figure out that it is not all that hard to cast doubt on a real event with real witnesses, Truth no longer has any meaning.