Thread: The 'Falcon' revealed...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The 'Falcon' revealed...?

According to Grant Cameron (www.presidentialufo.com) The infamous 'Falcon' from Bill Moore's Aviary has finally been named as former CIA Spymaster Harry Rositke.

Greg Bishop (www.excludedmiddle.com) revealed the name, which was passed to him by Bill Moore many years ago, at The Alternative Universe online conference this weekend, Saturday 30th June.

Grant Cameron is currently working on an article which will "explain much of the mystery" and describe how he believes this information "changes ufology", in the next day or two.

Mr Rositke passed away in 2002, his obituary has been archived online by The New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/08/us...spymaster.html

More to come...
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    Dead men tell no tales!
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

From Robert Collins: (I asked if anybody on the email list had any thoughts on the topic.)
    "None, but he appears to be a real nice guy. The big problem we had even within the Aviary is people keeping secrets from each other.

Bill Moore and Jaimie Shandera were notorious for that, but in the same breath they expected everyone else to tell all.

Bill would complain to me that Jaimie wasn't telling him anything, and Jaimie would say the same about Bill.

Years ago when I started trying to get some of the facts out I was told I shouldn't do that!! Jaimie and Bill wanted to know "what I was doing!" Here it is 2012 and where did any of the Disclosure talk go? No where from what I can see.

There were many others just as guilty as Bill and Jaimie when it came to secrets, won't name them, but they became part of the problem just like the government was/is.

Then there are those where the facts don't matter, they know who they are too. It's all show business and entertainment. Things go no where.

Reality? Well, what's that? The entire house here is bathed in a steady stream of 3 to 4 milligauss up to 5 milligauss EMF from 10am to 12:30 am everyday. I can go outside right now and shoot in an area around the sun and more than likely pick up UFOs. The UFOs seems to show up in the 3rd shot of a series, all trying to play hide and seek I guess. It's Timing...Rmc"
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Victor put it all together today and published an email from Bob Collins and attachments to his Short List of UFOlogists and Interested Others:

A BOMBSHELL revelation and long hidden mystery finally comes to light!
    See attached! –

Happy Fourth! :-)

1) According to Grant Cameron (www.presidentialufo.com) The infamous 'Falcon' from Bill Moore's Aviary has finally been named as former CIA Spymaster Harry Rositkte.

Greg Bishop (www.excludedmiddle.com) revealed the name, which was passed to him by Bill Moore many years ago, at The Alternative Universe online conference this weekend, Saturday 30th June.

Grant Cameron is currently working on an article which will "explain much of the mystery" and describe how he believes this information "changes ufology", in the next day or two.

Mr Rositzke passed away in 2002, his obituary has been archived online by The New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/08/us...spymaster.html

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post11484

2) Hillenkoetter was CIA Director in 1949 and of MJ-12 fame, the same year Harry Rositkte came to work at the CIA, 1949-1970.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...ce/hillen.html

Hillenkoetter's name has appeared in numerous MJ-12 documents and he wrote the Eisenhower Briefing Document (EBD) according to Wescott, a Linguistics experts at Drew University in April 1988, see attached letter.

So, it seem that Harry Rositkte was in the right place at the right time to be brought into the CIA's fold of their greatest secrets.

3) UFO hiding in the sun: taken, July 04, 2012: 1:28pm over the top of this house. Shot 17 enlarged and cropped: Shots 16 & 18 showed nothing..see attached

Regards
    RM Collins

To me it's always been strange that Townsend Brown - the man who built miniature UFOs attached to cables and was in on the technology from the 1930s - went on to found NICAP and was then summarily displaced. He seems to be largely overlooked in favour of MJ-12 roundabouts and runarounds but he is a source of UFO type patents and technology and he was there at ground zero as it were...