Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Falcon' revealed...?

Back in the 90s I often read the - now defunkt - Mind Control Forums.

From what was posted there, it seemed like the role of 'Falcon' was played by several individuals on different occasions.
    The list included Richard Doty, John Barry Hennessey. C.B. Scott Jones, ...

So I'm curious to find out what Grant Cameron will have to say about it.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Does anyone believe any of the latest release?

Let me put it this way: I'm more likely to rely on Grant Cameron's research than on Anon's word...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I have been hearing for a very long time that Helms knew most of the secret stuff worth knowing. He had been in the right jobs at the right time and knew all of the right people.

Helms.jpg

It looks like there are at least four possible identities for the 'Falcon'.

First is Rick Doty, who is known to have 'played the role' during the UFO Cover Up LIVE broadcast from 1988. (Condor was Bob Collins.)

There have been persistent rumours that former AFOSI Colonel Barry Hennessey was the 'Falcon', this information seems to originate with Rick Doty and has been contested. - http://www.starpod.org/news/1201191.htm

Then we have Greg Bishop telling us that Rositke was the 'Falcon', he seems to have been told this directly by Bill Moore. Although, Grant Cameron did add the caveat that the name was "not 100%"

Now we have Anon telling us that Richard Helms was the 'Falcon'. Funnily enough, I suggested to Grant that 'Falcon' could be Helms a couple of weeks ago. It is feasible, for at least two reasons:

- We were told that 'Falcon' died in 2002, Rositke died in 2002, but so did Richard Helms - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Helms

- Even more compelling, Gary Bekkum released and email exchange between Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi a while back, Helms was quoted in that private email exchange. So it seems he was involved with some of the Aviary folks at one time and probably up to speed on the topic. Here is an excerpt from that email:

"I will think about this seriously, as long as our three-person team remains protected. I will cut and run the first instant I get a whiff that some list or ... whomever -- gets interested in me," wrote the unwitting source, "I fully agree with Ron's mystification about [former Director of Central Intelligence, Richard] Helms. Why he contacted me, wanted to meet with me privately at the National Research Council, and was so unambiguous confuses me ... "I am not prepared to repeat what he said to me before that, because I am uncertain as to his mental state -- he seemed intact, but the subject was, after all quite crazy -- he required secrecy, and he never said I would be released from it -- the CORE STORY he claimed was true is the same we have heard -- and because I am too busy, like you, I will take my counsel from Ron."
    - http://stargate007.blogspot.co.uk/20...-ufo-soap.html
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

http://stargate007.blogspot.com/2009...ard-helms.html

Helms is also mentioned as the Raven in this piece:

1. "Raven" IDed as " Dick Helms by Doty, who also called him Mr R.
    Collins indicated that only Jaime Shandera knows who he is. Jaimie
    meet with Raven in DC. Raven was showing him secret apartment the
    EBE3 was being kept in DC. Walter Ferguson, CIA, also possible
    "Raven".

It seems here that only the name's are actually real. Tying them altogether with some science fiction. The story of the "bad" EBE's reminds me of a SyFy Saturday night movie called 51, which revolves around the premise that the United States government is housing extraterrestrials at 'Area 51' just outside of Groom Lake, Nevada. In response to external political and media pressures, the government decides to offer two reporters full access to the base and its contents. A carnivorous alien captive uses this intrusion as an excuse to liberate itself and its fellow prisoners, and proceeds to turn the entire area into a bloodbath. Bruce Boxleitner was in it.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    It seems here that only the name's are actually real. Tying them altogether with some science fiction. The story of the "bad" EBE's reminds me of a SyFy Saturday night movie called 51, which revolves around the premise that the United States government is housing extraterrestrials at 'Area 51' just outside of Groom Lake, Nevada. In response to external political and media pressures, the government decides to offer two reporters full access to the base and its contents. A carnivorous alien captive uses this intrusion as an excuse to liberate itself and its fellow prisoners, and proceeds to turn the entire area into a bloodbath. Bruce Boxleitner was in it.
    Funny you should say that but Bruce Boxleitner counts on this to make a living.

Jack Sarfatti says pretty much the same thing. via email:

"fyi

Reader beware. It’s disinformation, i.e. truth hidden in a body guard of lies, but it would make a profitable movie in the hands of a good screen writer."

I consider him the be one of the smartest and best informed guys out there (so does he) as well as skeptical and trustworthy in the honesty of his statements. The problem with skepticism as we usually see it, IMO, is that it is just too damn easy and safe. It takes more risk to dig deeper, keep the options open and see what happens.
    So, when a smart man like Jack Sarfatti dismisses it, the statement carries some weight with me. The Falcon is just a name. Who used it or had it attached to him at any one given time is not nearly as important as what motivated these people to become involved in Science Fiction. Richard Helms isn't fiction. He is a known person with a traceable, provable history who was known to be a keeper of secrets as well as a read-in player at the highest levels. If he chose to involve himself in these matters here and there it tends to suggest something more on his part that an interest in B Movies. Finding out what that interest is and the truth or falseness of it is the puzzle. A lot of smart people including a few people who have ties to secrets to this day are interested in the puzzle too. Why?

via Jeff: Some research material on Richard Helms from an official source.

http://www.foia.cia.gov/helms.asp

A Life in Intelligence - The Richard Helms Collection

Overview

This collection of material by and about Richard Helms as Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) and Ambassador to Iran comprises the largest single release of Helms-related information to date. The documents, historical works and essays offer an unprecedented, wide-ranging look at the man and his career as the United States' top intelligence official and one of its most important diplomats during a crucial decade of the Cold War. From mid-1966, when he became DCI, to late 1976, when he left Iran, Helms dealt directly with numerous events whose impact remains evident today and which are covered in the release.

This just in from Brian Parks, who was a close friend of Bill Moore for many years and is one of the few people in a position to know the true identity of the 'Falcon': -

"To the best of my knowledge very few people were in a position to know who the real Falcon was. The two we know about for certain are Bill Moore and Richard Doty. Both had direct interaction with him. Bill Moore provided a name to his friend Greg Bishop in 2005. I had known Bill closely from the early 1980's until he dropped out of UFO research around 1994. Just a few months ago he gave me the very same name as Bishop.

In terms of my research and his we both agree that we see nothing yet to suggest this person was not the Falcon. We also have no reason to believe that Bill Moore was being anything less than truthful in the matter. Now that the name has been made public it is our hope that others may come forward or be able to uncover something we have not.

Brian Parks"
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"