Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome!

Hi Everybody,

Good to see you all here. We need to get some content, and with all your help, it will happen

I too miss Doug. I use to have lunch with him when I got down his way. Damn, I still owe him one, it was my turn. Guess I'll get that one later

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Welcome to the OutPost, all!

As Garuda said, the forum is really still in it's construction phase, but we just couldn't wait any longer. Feedback welcome.
    I would like to say -->I AM SORRY!<--

I didn't mean to make things premature. Hopefully this forum software is much more stable than Proboards.

Hi fore,

I don't believe it was your fault, but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by AJoiner View Post
    Do you see me now?
    I think I do...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    the last few days proboards has been REALLY hard to get on, seems like things are running smoothly here.
    fore, or whomever did this, I think it's running nicely, does have some nice features, definitely easier to use.
    I just have to get use to it.
    might feel comfy after a while. I like the dark skin, hope I don't have to put it on every time I sign in.
    it's nice to know that there are over 2oo signed up here.
    I do hope ScaRZ will have time to make a thread here too. I've been connecting a few more dots lately.
    If I didn't have so much hell trying to post like at proboards I might actually put more in.
    Now lets see if I can get off the om addiction (somewhat)
    aka-vectorian here
    The closer to the truth the better the lie and the truth itself when it can be used is the best lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwas View Post
    the last few days proboards has been REALLY hard to get on, seems like things are running smoothly here.
    fore, or whomever did this, I think it's running nicely, does have some nice features, definitely easier to use.
    I just have to get use to it.
    might feel comfy after a while. I like the dark skin, hope I don't have to put it on every time I sign in.
    it's nice to know that there are over 2oo signed up here.
    I do hope ScaRZ will have time to make a thread here too. I've been connecting a few more dots lately.
    If I didn't have so much hell trying to post like at proboards I might actually put more in.
    Now lets see if I can get off the om addiction (somewhat)
    aka-vectorian here
    Welcome, neverwas! I'm glad you could join us.

Yes, Musado, Garuda, Doc, Lee, Chris and Calikid did a great job building this place. And the people who have joined have contributed lots of interesting posts to read and discuss. I am finding it to be a very enjoyable place to be. I hope you will too.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Welcome, neverwas and thanks for the kind words.

As for skins, I'm afraid that's work in progress at the moment. VB have recently updated their software and so it is almost impossible for us to put together a workable template. Hopefully we'll get that resolved early in the new year. Our aim is to make at least two skins available, one light and one dark.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"