Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Hello to all from a little place in Gateshead, England.
    Nice looking and interesting site you have here. I`ve always had a keen interest in the ufo topic, but must admit I`ve never seen anything in the skies (night or day) that I could honestly say was an unexplained phenomenon - but that does not take away the fact that these unexplained vehicles do exist - how can so many hundreds of people be wrong or mistaken?
    I spent a number of years at sea whilst serving in the Andrew, and although I did see many spectacular sights in the night sky (light pollution free), planets, aircraft, satellites and even the British Satellite "Prospero" and the maginificent Northern Lights. I have to admit I never saw anything out of the ordinary - not in the night sky anyway

I look forward to browsing the site and reading the many topics - can anyone say if the Open Minds website has been closed down? I`ve not been able to access the site for many weeks now - Internet Explorer and Firefox report that they are unable to access the site

dancefool.gif

Welcome aboard!

If you were familiar with the Open Minds Forum you'll see many familiar faces here. All the staff here and the co-owners all were OM staff.
    It indeed no longer exists.

You'll probably be interested in this thread: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...o-longer-exist
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Dunsailing,

Welcome to The Outpost Form...

Thanks for the reply`s, I did not use the Open Minds Forum, I just used to browse the website - I still receive the occasional email from Open Minds?
    To do harm to one, is to do harm to all.
    To do harm to all, is to do harm to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunsailing View Post
    Thanks for the reply`s, I did not use the Open Minds Forum, I just used to browse the website - I still receive the occasional email from Open Minds?
    If you're still receiving mails, then it's probably from Open Minds Productions ( http://www.openminds.tv/ ), rather than the Open Minds Forum.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin