Thread: N-w-o

N-w-o

I posted this in the End-Game Economic thread, think it belongs in this thread.
    Debated for a long time on posting this…

Is it real or a well done fake or pardody?
    On the safe-side, I do not recomend visiting any website mentioned in this video.
    Remember, computer to website and server is a two-way street.

Fake or real, we are closer to the NWO taking over than ever before. For the first time in my life, I am worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Fake or real, we are closer to the NWO taking over than ever before. For the first time in my life, I am worried about it.
    The Eleventh Hour if not already past, is minutes away from passing into history.

Blog Entries
    This guy looks empty and dark inside. He has a sort of sarcastic accent to some of his sentences, which may be evidence that this is a parody, but it may also evidence a diminished capacity for enthusiasm. Could be my own projection of disowned traits within me too. He may even be a decent person and good actor trying to get the truth out in a theatric and palatable manner. I'd seen a Mason propaganda video that is equally lame and also, a lot of company introductory videos I've seen are surprisingly boring and uncreative. He has a strange appearance in his face, so maybe he's got more evil alien blood flowing though him or somewhat possessed.

Remember, computer to website and server is a two-way street.
    I have enough computer problems as it is. My IP address must stand out like a sore thumb!