Thread: NIDS Report

NIDS Report

Completed in around 2004 this report to my mind represents the most thorough research on the topic to date. It by no means solves the issue but does make some interesting correlations. It would be interesting to know people's thoughts about it.

http://www.lostartsmedia.com/images/...e_epidemic.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by xoser View Post
    Completed in around 2004 this report to my mind represents the most thorough research on the topic to date. It by no means solves the issue but does make some interesting correlations. It would be interesting to know people's thoughts about it.

Could it be that there is a group of aliens who have decided to use this a means of depopulating the planet of the current top of the food chain? If these particular aliens view us as the "enemy" of the Earth's good health and survival, they might view this a a moral imperitive and justify it along those lines. With so many possibilities, might these aliens be the ultimate Powers That Be?

That is a popular theory that I wouldn't rule out. The unmarked helicopters seen in the mid-west could just be some covert organisation trying to keep an eye on their activities. While searching the web I came across a series of mutilations recently in Yakutia which is NE Siberia. Who on earth is going to visit a remote region like that to mutilate animals? It has to be ET. Is it some kind of delayed euthanasia? To wipe out the aged population by infecting them with vCJD?

On the other hand I have been searching and have found virtually no cases in mainland Europe, Africa or India. Does anyone have any good links for these areas?

X

Quote Originally Posted by xoser View Post

Thanks for posting that!

And, wow, a link between 'mad cow disease' and 'cattle mutilations' indeed raises even more questions than it answers.

What puzzles me is the correlations that are missing: if I'm not mistaken, worldwide, the areas with the highest frequency of cattle mutilations are not the ones with the highest occurrences of mad cow disease.

What's your take on the perpetrators?

[EDIT TO ADD: the two previous posts were made while I was typing this one, so I hadn't read them before posting this].
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Thanks for posting that!

And, wow, a link between 'mad cow disease' and 'cattle mutilations' indeed raises even more questions than it answers.

What puzzles me is the correlations that are missing: if I'm not mistaken, worldwide, the areas with the highest frequency of cattle mutilations are not the ones with the highest occurrences of mad cow disease.

What's your take on the perpetrators?

[EDIT TO ADD: the two previous posts were made while I was typing this one, so I hadn't read them before posting this].
    I actually thought that the areas of highest cattle mutilation (Colorado and Alberta) do correspond with the two main centres of CWS outbreak. CWS or chronic Wasting Disease is the general term for this class of prion generated disease and includes Scrapie and BSE etc.

[IMG]www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chronic_wasting_disease_aug_2006.jpg[/IMG]

My take on the perpetrators is that is has to be ET related. There was even a case in 1995 in Jersey Channel Islands. Here the farms are small, and there are no foxes, wolves, big cats or any other type of predator. I would just like to see some examples of cases from Europe, India or Africa.

http://apfu.org/Cow%20mutilation,%20...s,%201995.html