Thread: Colorado and California Bigfoot Family Cases

Colorado and California Bigfoot Family Cases

There are new Bigfoot cases popping up and pictures are starting to circulate. These cases feature Bigfoot families and repeat encounters with what appears to be the same family. Mark Parra of the Colorado Sasquatch Research and one of the members of The OutPost Forum Facebook Group is an active investigator. He posts information and pictures when he has the time. One of the latest is claims of a Bigfoot Family seen in California. Safety and confidentiality concerns have required some secrecy, so details are hard to come by at this point. The Colorado and California researchers appear to me to be onto something more than rumors and hype. More to come...

295327_402129239843961_2141294257_n.jpg

"I have been receiving some interesting photos from a woman in Northern California, she beleives a family of Sasquatches has followed her home from a local state park, there appear to be several juviniles behind the wall, and a very big Alpha sitting in the bush...

For reasons of location and Identity protection, confidentiality is being quarantined at this time, may change at some point, but we at CSR are helping to make sure that safety is paramount as we move forward with this new investigation and information!"

http://www.facebook.com/norbenp

293844_402764953113723_1613596354_n.jpg No information on this pic yet.

I can't make out anything in the first picture, just looks like someone's back yard to me. Maybe someone can circle the area of interest for me?
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I can't make out anything in the first picture, just looks like someone's back yard to me. Maybe someone can circle the area of interest for me?
    Look all the way to the right above the fence to the left of the tree. There is a dark figure standing there.

Here is anther picture that Mark put up on Facebook today from another source:

302337_405268626196689_357687787_n.jpg Originally posted on facebook Bigfoots page, reposted by Mark Parra:

"This was originator posted from her you-tube channel, unknown if its a hoax or not , impossible to tell or know, but for comparison to all those that have experienced , seen , or captured in their own pictures, I think it will past the test..that head/sagital crest, and eyebriges I have for comparison , if anything!" (Edit)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Morrigans10?feature=mhum

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Look all the way to the right above the fence to the left of the tree. There is a dark figure standing there.
    Saw it...

I have been posting pics and scraps of information without any real hope or expectation that proof of anything would be coming. This is more of the same. What is going on, is that several individuals and groups are investigating and documenting graphically without much text or other explanation so far. They are also being cautious for safety concerns and fears of interference.

Seem to recall seeing a movie or trailer for one, Bigfoot type of creatures were stepping inter-dimensionally.

539095_417972044926347_1888856482_n.jpg Another picture from Mark Parra. This one has a clearly identifiable face. He says:

"The one I call Crow, I will be out in the field this week, so hopefuly we can make some progress....This has become more nerve racking than courting that girl in Highschool, without the pillow hugging of course...LOL!"

Sorry but I just don't see it. The pictures are grainy and out of focus as if taken with a camera phone. The images look either photoshopped or just misidentified natural shadows and shapes. It would be nice for once, to see a picture or vid that is in focus.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!