Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of planet SERPO and the Ebens!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guruji View Post
    I cannot understand why so much secrecy about alien life. Why in 2018 people still think that we are the centre of the universe!!!.
    I will try not to go to far OT.
    IMHO the people in power want to stay in power. The knowledge of alien tech will revolutionize society. The introduction of anti-gravity alone may decimate the multi-billion dollar fossil fuel industry. That's just one group of many willing to use their power to obfuscate disclosure to retain their wealth and/or military advantages.
    But the truth won't stay hidden forever.
    On going research will one day lift the veil.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Yes but fossil fuel industry billioners see only to their nose we say in our language. There is karma to pay if you hold back evolution to population and life is very short.

Did they try to contact these guys again? Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by guruji View Post
    Did they try to contact these guys again? Any news?
    Hi guruji!

Are you referring to the people who went to Serpo or...???

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hi guruji!

Are you referring to the people who went to Serpo or...???
    No I'm reffering to Ebens.

Just today reread some of the serpo stuff. Man, that was a wild ride back when the releases were popping up and I was new to the topic. Kinda miss that, haven't seen any comparable "discosure" release sets witht he vivid discussions in a good while (even as fictious/ disinfo they tend to be). Is there any current such debates going on?
    creators vs. griefers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkki View Post
    Just today reread some of the serpo stuff. Man, that was a wild ride back when the releases were popping up and I was new to the topic. Kinda miss that, haven't seen any comparable "discosure" release sets witht he vivid discussions in a good while (even as fictious/ disinfo they tend to be). Is there any current such debates going on?
    Yes. Serpo was a great controversy in it's day that generated many exchanges.

A few current events would include the release of Navy F18 gun camera videos showing UFOs with amazing flight characteristic. You can debate if the source of these objects are foreign powers, black projects, or ET.
    Another topic would be a release of sensitive papers known as the "The Admiral Wilson Notes". UFO researcher Richard Dolan has some interesting observations on the papers. You can debate on the authenticity of the papers.
    Enjoy.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Arkki View Post
    It would be hard to beat the sensationalism of the Serpo releases', especially the first 6 or 7.

JMO . . .

Thanks for the answers! Have to catch up with the latest. Building on that, someone is expecting/hyping a lot for this summer: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217442026/ Likely usual 4channery, didint check any of the stated names yet, but well, some interest for the holidays.
    creators vs. griefers

here is a link to serpo.org. http://www.serpo.org/ read the entire site.