Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Smell Of Lime: Outpost Exclusive Discount!

Cool The Smell Of Lime: Outpost Exclusive Discount!

I have created a discount code exclusively for Outpost Forum members (or anyone else visiting - hopefully help drive traffic):

The Smell Of Lime #1
    Discount Code (50% off) "OM Buyer"
    Buy

A group of Earth people awaken on a desolate desert planet... A universe away from their home.

They arrive in their underwear- stripped of all items, jewellery, phones, even their shoes!

Forced to live together by nightly dust storms, they must confront monsters, mysteries... And each other!

The Smell Of Lime #2
    Discount Code (50% off) "OM Buyer 2"
    Buy

Taking a break from the cliffhanger at the end of Issue 1, we follow the misadventures of Oscar (the bearded bigmouth) as he leaves the others at the "silver soccerball" Dome and heads south.

He encounters Tramman the Space Goblin, discovers a spaceship, and has an exchange with what might be a god level alien (GLA)...

The Smell of Lime #3
    Discount Code (50% off) "OM Buyer 3"
    Buy

Yvette has the gun... Inik the Reptiloid has the answers... And the monster within still stalks the Dome whilst the gang goes exploring in subterranea!

Looks very interesting! Great idea, great price and it looks user friendly.

Looks can be deceiving, because all of the sites we sell on have quirks...

There's a swarm of more stuff to come, and I have decided we will keep offering discounts here and here only- try and get some new strands of visitors to the forum.

Cool!
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

When does the discount end?

It NEVER ends! No end date for the Outpost discount!

Very Cool, thanks FTC
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Not a problem, once their site irons out its last bug I will sort out some kind of coupon thingy if you want to run a giveaway or whatever.

One of our other authors is working on a nonfiction encyclopedia of some aspects of Forteana- UFO related, but they weren't originally called UFOs of course- that one will also get the 50% discount treatment.

I posted a reminder of the discount offer at The OutPost Forum Facebook Group page today:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/230703720352159/

FTC,

Looked at that website you are using, looks interesting. I am locked into a contract with Amazon at this time. Perceptional Threshold comes out of contract in October, and considering opening an account at the same website you are using.