Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***first contact*** on saturday august 4th

***first contact*** on saturday august 4th

PLEIADIAN CHANNEL
    BY GLR MICAH

FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012

IT IS NOW ESTABLISHED AND WAS DECIDED AS OF EARTH DATE, WEDNESDAY JULY 25TH, 2012 BY THE PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL IN ALLIANCE WITH FOUR OTHER GALACTIC COUNCILS, UNDER GALACTIC CODEX GUIDELINES THAT WE THE PLEIADIAN FAMILY OF LIGHT WILL NOW INTERVENE FULLY INTO GAIA’S ASCENSION.
    FURTHERMORE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION ON AUGUST 4, 2012 AT THE WORLD OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON ENGLAND FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! THIS WILL BE FOR OUR INTRODUCTION AS WELL AS OUR FIRST EFFORTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU IN THE CORRECTION AND ASCENSION OF GAIA AND TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OWN ASCENSION.

THIS GALACTIC INTERVENTION HAS BEEN ORDERED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
    SOPHIA-GAIA’S SICKNESS HAS REACHED A CRITICAL STAGE AND MUST BE CLEANED UP AT ONCE.
    THE LIGHT QUOTIENT ON EARTH IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH AT THIS STAGE TO AFFECT A MASS GLOBAL ASCENSION LET ALONE TO HELP MOVE AN ENTIRE PLANET TO THE NEXT DIMENSION.
    PLANET TERRA (EARTH) IS SCHEDULED FOR A TRANSITION INTO THE FIFTH DIMENSION ON 12-21-2012.
    WE ARE WELL PLEASED TO SEE THAT THE EFFORTS OF MANY BEINGS ON EARTH HAVE EASED HER SUFFERING HOWEVER DUE TO THE IMMINENT UPCOMING GALACTIC CYCLE AND THE AMOUNT OF WORK AND HEALING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR GAIA CANNOT BE COMPLETED BY EARTH BEINGS ON SCHEDULE.
    WE BY NO MEANS ARE DISMAYED AT THE GOOD EFFORTS MADE BY SO MANY FOR SO LONG AND ARE GREATLY HONORED BY ALL THE ACTIONS TAKEN TO RAISE THE VIBRATIONS OF GAIA AND TO CLEAR THE NEGATIVITY THAT SURROUNDS HER.
    UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER AND WE ARE ONLY STEPPING IN TO HELP!
    WHAT HAPPENS ON EARTH NOW AFFECTS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, SO THIS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT!
    SOPHIA-GAIA-TERRA’S IMMEDIATE CLEANUP TAKES GALACTIC PRIORITY NUMBER ONE.
    THIS INVOLVES THE COMPLETE REMOVAL OF ALL ARCHONTIC CABAL REMAINS.
    THE CABAL-SHADOW-MIND-PARASITES CANNOT BE CLEARED BY EARTH BEINGS FAST ENOUGH AND ARE HALTING GAIA’S ASCENSION AS WELL AS THE INFECTED LIVING BEINGS THEMSELVES!

WE HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN GAIA-LIFE BECAUSE WE CREATED IT WITH YOU EONS AGO!
    THAT IS WHY WE SAY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY!
    YOU WILL NOT BE SHOCKED AT ALL BECAUSE WE ARE VERY HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU. WE ARE MORE HIGHLY EVLOVED SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND HAVE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY BUT WE DO NOT SEE OURSELVES ANY HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER, FOR WE ARE ALL ONE!
    WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUATIONS OF PRIME CREATOR EXPERIENCING ITSELF!
    WE ARE FAMILY AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AS YOU WILL SEE.
    IT IS KNOW THAT WE WILL GET THIS JOB DONE TOGETHER, SO YOU CAN RELAX!

WE INSTRUCT YOU NOT TO SPREAD FEAR AS MANY STILL DO. THIS IS NO FALSE FLAG BUT AN ACTUAL EVENT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE AND IT COMES ONLY FROM GOOD AND FOR GOOD!

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/for...#ixzz21x5OXZeC

(from epo333~..seeing, is believing..)

Also...is this a blimp? ... or ...?

****Ufo Hovering At Olympic Park Firework Display! On news!****

If true, let the real fireworks begin...

getting more youtube posters of this event...would a blimp get close to a firework display like those...?

From a different source...

If it had a camera on it.
    Yup

I was at the rowing today and the atmosphere was great but only saw planes in the sky. Twas keeping my eyes peeled but nothing. Pretty sure we recorded the fireworks ceremony live - will have a little look if the Bbc feed was the shame.

Interesting, if it is true let it happen!, is about time!
    Anthony

I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

Not one of these channeled predictions ever came true...
    And there have been loads of them.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

@Garuda, begs the question as to what would happen if something gate-crashed the party pretending to be them... I can imagine the GFoL forums going ape if a half-beaten up ship crash landed with the outer-space equivalent of a rats nest aboard...

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

Not one of these channeled predictions ever came true...
    And there have been loads of them.
    That's true...

Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    Did you look at the page? It is clearly not the Goodyear Blimp. The source of the image was:
    UFO over London Olympics: High definition video shows flying saucer Credit: MrScipher/​StephenHannardADGUK ....Note that the source is the Guardian UK and not NBC, nothing in the NBC footage shows anything like this, the helicopters that were used are clearly visible and would have been of similar size. While much more has to be done to discover what this might actually be, given the source of Guardian, I would not be entirely surprised to find this could be a piece of CGI.

As far as I can tell it was not broadcast and thus the chain of custody could be compromised. With the scandals surrounding the tabloid press in the UK, we need to be very careful here, these people are not honest brokers of the truth.