Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***first contact*** on saturday august 4th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    Read that again, GusB. The article says that there has been no confirmation that it was the Goodyear blimp.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Good old Ashtar. And old's the word!

In Arabia she was known as Athtar, and in southern Arabia at least was changed into a masculine deity. An interesting inscription ("Jour. Asiat." 8 ser., ii. 256 et seq.) exhibits this transition in process (compare "Heb." x. 204). As a goddess Athtar was a mother, and was bifurcated (rather than transformed) into a masculine and feminine deity, the father and the mother of mankind (compare Mordtmann, "Himyaritische Inschriften und Alterthümer," No. 869). The father was known as Athtar, or by such epithets as "Ilmaqqahu," "Talab Riyam," etc.; the mother, as Shams (compare Barton, "Semitic Origins," pp. 129 et seq.).
    Source:http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...2005-ashtoreth

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    That's true...
    And this prediction smells of fish that has been lying out in the sun for a few days.....

I have low expectations of this panning out too. Saturday is not too far away and we will see!

However, from the outside looking in, the Olympic Venue would be very appealing First Contact opportunity, as there are Mega-Media formats there, as well as representatives from most countries of the World.

Hummm. . .Another August 4th Report!!!

Sierra Neblina Takes Us Backstage on Disclosure.

by Steve Beckow

Geoff West and I interviewed Sierra Neblina yesterday (July 27, 2012) on the pace of Disclosure generally and the significance of the Olympics for Disclosure. Sierra is a Pleiadian starseed with a braided walk-in and a representative of Earth to the Galactic Federation.

She revealed that the galactics are trying to push the hand of some government leaders to acknowledge that the time for Disclosure is well past. For the galactics things are just not going fast enough.

Sierra tells us that Earth officials have until August 4th before matters are taken out of their hands and pass into the hands of the galactics. Aug. 4 is the divine deadline for terrestrial leadership to impact events around Disclosure.

“There are different levels of energy being beamed towards the Earth and different alignments of planets and August 4th is one of those alignments.

Prior to August 4th, the galactics have not been able to just come down here and land. That would have been in violation of the human planetary evolutionary processes. Past Aug. 4, the needs of the Divine Plan for Ascension take precedence over the free will of the people opposing Disclosure.”

She said that time after time officials have sat on their hands after agreeing to plans. Now their hand may need to be forced if they don’t start to allow certain things to happen. The galactics have said to world leaders: “If you don’t get back on track we will use the Olympics for our purposes.”

She said that there were agreements to put the right people in the right place during the Olympics. The galactics work by setting up several different scenarios, rather than just one. It could be that an actual galactic person – a participant in the games – that comes forward to show their true higher-dimensional form during the Olympics or a ship lands during an event or sightings occur where newspeople are watching.

Sierra said that, “we’ll know when things are about to break when someone in the U.S. government steps forward with documents or it starts to come through the U.S. news.”

“There have been increased sightings for some time now. The quality of witnesses coming forward has been ‘incredible,’ she says. It’s happening a lot but it just isn’t getting to the airwaves fast enough. There are a lot of people filming right now but what they produce has not been allowed to come to air.”

“The galactics won’t be satisfied with a broadcast in which viewers are seeing something happen in a nebulous room. They want people to be able to see the ships in the sky with their own eyes.”

The U.S. and other governments have been given a chance to release the information that they have or the galactics will do it.”

UFO-111.jpg

Read more at: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/07/s...on-disclosure/

What is a braided walk-in?

To me it all just sounds like a pack of lies, being given to humans by nonhuman intelligences which vastly closer resemble demonic entities than space aliens.

Blog Entries
    Here is another little "coincidence". Does anyone here watch the tv show "Leverage" on TNT? On August 5, the episode is titled "ET First Contact Job"

Edit to add: That episode of that TV show was directed by Jonathan Frakes.
    http://www.tntdrama.com/series/lever...comingairings/

I don't have a tv or cable so I've never seen the show.

Another interesting coincidence is that the MUFON symposium is that weekend. There is supposed to be some major announcement there. My guess is that it's about their new TV show.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by newyorklily; 07-31-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Go team Bigelow! Rat: smelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Tiger Comics View Post
    What is a braided walk-in?

To me it all just sounds like a pack of lies, being given to humans by nonhuman intelligences which vastly closer resemble demonic entities than space aliens.
    Than there is this...

Interesting Earth is called a colony.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 07-31-2012 at 12:16 PM.