Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Gulf Breeze Six

I'm kinda freaking out now because last night, at 11:55 PM, I abruptly woke up after I seemed to have stopped breathing for a few seconds or so. Then I heard a voice in my head say "San Francisco". That's all it said ... nothing more but the first thing that came to my mind was to check my computer to see if there was an earthquake in that area. By the way, I do not suffer from sleep apnea so it was a very unusual occurance for me to stop breathing like that but for me, along with that voice saying "San Francisco" I honestly felt like what had just happened was significant in some way. So checked the news and was much relieved that there was no news of any earthquake in that area especially because I have family living in that area. Then I came on here and posted the time when I got that message and "SF" for San Francisco in the post before this one. By then it was a little after 12 midnight.
    Well, just a few minutes ago, I googled "When will San Francisco be hit with an earthquake again" and after logging on to a couple of websites on that, I found the following site with a graph on it. And what do you know but there is a graph on that page entitled "San Francisco Earthquake Risk" that is showing August 15th, today, as the highest earthquake risk day in that area! When I saw that, my jaw dropped down to the floor... here's the graph:
    Attachment 687
    Source: http://www.quakeprediction.com/GraphCalifornia.html

I'm just posting all of this for documentation because when I see such coincidences as one like this, I take note of it.
    The image below is on that page too.

Attachment 688

------------------------------------------------
    Just checked that site and apparently it is connected to an earthquake forecast website where anyone who thinks there is going to be an earthquake somewhere can post their prediction.
    So the graph and map is from somebody's prediction who is a member of that site.

I'm still taking a note of it anyway because of what happened last night i.e. stopped breathing, woke up and simultaneously heard a voice that said "San Francisco".
    Last edited by A99; 08-15-2012 at 08:31 PM.