Thread: Possible landing outside my house

Possible landing outside my house

On June 27, 2012 I got up later than usual because I had been up late the night before around 11 am. I didn't feel unusual at all that day but I got ready to take my mother to a doctor's appointment.

When I stepped outside I saw something which was very shocking- flattened grass around in front of my house!! I didn't have time to take pictures or shoot a video (with my horrible cell phone camera) right then so I took my mother to her appointment.

When I came back home I filmed the area to show my friends on another paranormal forum. I decided I would also like to share this video with all of you...

This has happened at least once before as I recall- when I was a teenager it happened as well. I have this vague memory of freaking out because there was a rounded flattened area in the weeds and grass in front of the trailer. I was freaking out and telling my father that I had had a dream the night before about a flying saucer landing in that very spot- and now the grass was all flat. My father didn't seem to be too concerned about it and dismissed it as an overactive imagination and possibly a "moose bed".

This flattened area recently though is FAR too large to be a "moose bed". Far too large... it also would not explain the grass that has fallen in other places...

I've had lots of odd experiences throughout my life- recurring sleep paralysis where I can't open my eyes but feel hands groping at my body (thankfully not recently). I also posted about a childhood tall grays encounter which happened when I was 8 years old- the only time I consciously remember seeing ET entities- and they were of the Gray variety.

Here's the video I shot of the possible landing site of a craft:

Note: It was raining the night before but not very hard. There was an isolated thunderstorm warning for my area but I didn't hear any thunder or wind until I went to bed that night. If we did have a storm it happened after I had fallen asleep...

In Alaska there has never been a tornado reported. Ever. So that is not what caused these strange flattened areas.

The grass had fallen in at least four different directions- some of it had fallen towards the house (to the South), most of it had fallen to the east of the house and some of it to the Northeast of the house and some of it directly to the North. A strong gust of wind would not have blown the grass and weeds in multiple directions...

Here is the youtube video: (sorry for the poor quality- it could not have been helped)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_LqOWhPvZs

Another note is that there were no other flattened areas around except one more. I walked all around the house and discovered another flattened area on the other side of the house only directly in front of the back door. It was a much smaller area... but also flattened.

I live in a rural area with lots of neighbors- but we are spaced out. We value our privacy in this area and do not know our neighbors very well except for the couple who live in the house next door to us.

The grass and weeds which were affected recovered somewhat- but we have been having a lot of heavy rains recently so every time it rained it seems the plants fell over again after they had been trying to straighten themselves back up since whatever it was happened. The areas that were flattened are not high foot traffic areas- as a matter of fact there had been NO foot traffic through that area at all since the snow had melted. My parents are both in poor health and don't get to move around much outside unless it is to get to the car to go to doctor appointments and such things. There are no children who could have done this either.

The grass and weeds did not wither and die- only one plant had a broken (more like a bent) stem. All the other plants weeds and grass which were affected were just lying flat on the ground... kind of like crop circles I suppose. They are still green and many of the weeds and plants have bloomed after this incident occurred- so they survived whatever it was that had happened to them.

This is not a hoax. I don't know WHAT happened at all...

Thanks for posting Lorelei and welcome. What area do you live in? Snow is a hint....
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Thank you Dragonfire for the warm welcome!

Although, I'm not technically a "New Member" I made another post in the sanctuary here awhile ago called "Tall Grays encounter from childhood" or something to that effect...

I live in Interior Alaska.

I just don't make it over here too often to post but I do read through things here sometimes.

Welcome back, lorelei! I would really like to know more about this. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks for posting - folded grass is odd - also that the dolly was still upright and grass folded against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Welcome back, lorelei! I would really like to know more about this. Thanks for posting it.
    There isn't much more to tell unfortunately...