Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Quasi-Alien Mind Manglers

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    @Fore: I forgot to mention one thing in the episode. You've written about the dangers that come with uncontrolled, too fast, too intense psychic activation. How some people are more susceptible than others to having their biology and mind damaged by it. And how some people are genetically just not suited for running that kind of output.
    What you ask has a wide spread of answers and subsequent range of possibilities.

The thing that damages people is influence running through [and inside] their system when it is not in a controlled or managed state.

So this begs the question, what happens to someone when they are exposed to high intensity influence fields from the outside?

The best that I can tell from direct experience, you become psychic through concurrent "activations". What causes the activations? Generally passing influence through your system. But this begs the question:

Do people absorb high intensity influence? (the etheric tide as you called it)
    As far as I can tell, yes, the interconnect and it's influence centers do absorb external influence. (psychic circulation)

But the big question I don't have an answer to is this:

Do people require external influence to do an activation? (I don't know)
    Exactly what affects (beyond internal and external influence circulation) does external influence have on the interconnect and biological body? (Many mysteries)
    Do people have a finite supply of "internal" influence? Or is the "external influence" somehow converted and becomes "internal influence"? Or does the interconnect receive it's supply of influence from the food we put into our bodies? Or are we born with a finite [internal] supply?

======================

I can speculate, but I don't know. If I don't know this tiny bit of info, then everything else is somewhat of a mystery. Different entities alluded to different answers. So there is some conflict or a lack of answers.

The Guardian (lower end Angel) said that I have a (large) but limited supply of influence.
    The ET's generally avoided telling me where my influence "starts", so there must be a reason as to why they would skip such an important and critical piece of information. I suspect it was "skipped" because the info would have given me ample control over my own abilities OR there is some detail they wanted to hide because it would have affected me negatively...and therefore, probably knowing the truth, I would have not have participated in the experiments. [i.e. that there is a limited supply and I might be going through a lifetimes worth in a very short period of time?]

-------------

The ET's strongly allude to the the interconnect centers having an ability to absorb and convert influence to your own personal living pattern. But they discouraged exercising that notion.

I can affirm this much must be true, as I have seen non-living types doing this all the time.

But that raises the question, is that where we get our main supply of internal influence? Are we all vampires on a spiritual level? If this is the case, then why would non-living entities focus on living entities as their supply line? Why not go out and take it directly from the environment?

-------------

To answer the above, (because I realized this above point many years ago when I was in the thick of it), the non-living entities appear to "prefer" or cannot absorb influence directly from the environment.

I noticed that the living entities tend to take my IFM influence (internal) but not my EFM influence (external).

Why?

There are two possible reasons, either, my EFM structures have a psychic "affinity" that is so strong/great that they cannot effectively siphon or "pull" the influence into themselves.

Or

The EFM configuration is [somehow] not identical to my IFM influence. Which means there is some "specific notion" that I am not aware of that despite there being influence all over the place, for whatever reason, they cannot absorb it.

=================

If they [non-living entities] cannot (or choose not to) absorb specific types of influence from the environment itself...then why would we as living being absorb it?

My best speculation (on this line of thought) is that perhaps there are "nuanced components" to "living influence" and that it may not be "just patterns" in a specific configuration. Perhaps there are specific internal patterns that can only be ?generated? from inside of living tissue?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Another contrasting point to think about:

Do demons (non-living creatures) that gain possession of a [living] human body change their specific disposition as a "non-living" entity?

As far as I can tell, No. <-- pretty sure on this

As far as I can tell, they seem to rott the living body due to their "deathly" influence patterns. They deteriorate it over time and eventually it expires.

So even a non-living entity taking possession of a living body does not appear to reinstate it's "living" pattern. It seems to absorb the host bodies supply of patterned influence and it generally rotts the body out.

(See the Demon thread on the first page youtube for a prime example)

-----------------------

So again, is there something unique about living bodies that makes living influence work? Is there a separate internal supply that is not found in the exterior environment?

-----------------------

Why did some of the fallen UT require the women of earth to reproduce? Why couldn't they slap together a bag of chemicals make a new strain of artificial genes from zero...and with their advanced knowledge just create a living being out of it?

Why do they require a pre-existing creation to make children?

Can I infer there is some special component in life that cannot be found elsewhere?

Is living influence at a nuanced level a mixture of patterns and possibly something else that makes two different states (non-living vs living) completely different?

Is this "something else" finite or infinite in supply?

Another point related to the "etheric tide":

I have obviously noted that non-living entities can amp up their influence field at will just like a living being can.

So the living vs non-living states does not appear to remove the ability of an entity to manipulate it's intensified releases.
    But both rely primarily on either having a living body, or absorbing from a living body. Why do paranormal entities (in a sea of influence describing the environment) become weakened over time when they are deprived of the ability to siphon influence from a living being?

Would the "Etheric tide" (assuming it is just generic influence at a greater density) make both living and non-living entities more prominent in paranormal effects?

================

I guess it would depend on whether this "etheric tide" brings to the table what makes living and non-living entities produce those exterior influence affects.

Whats stopping montalk right now from pumping up the magnitude of his influence manipulation to the levels of...say a Higher Order being?

Why do higher order beings possess [sometimes] an orders of magnitude of difference than living beings on earth? Is it influence density from the "etheric tide"?

Does the "etheric tide" contain this "unknown element" that appears to make paranormal effects increase in living and non-living beings?

========

I will add a bit more in a small while. I want you to search through the vast volumes of material and research you have had at your disposal to see if you can name what the missing element might be. (because honestly, it is "logically" inferable, but unidentified on my end)

So any ideas you can come up with are as good as my own.

It would lead to an answer of what the "etheric tide" would have to bring to the table to have significant changes on living (and dead) beings.

=========

Personally I think since our organic bodies are written as a genetic code of four or five amino acids. Then possibly our influence code might have a similar notion. (perhaps)

Perhaps if represented, our influence code might read:

AAA, BBB, CCCC, DDDD, EEEE,FFFF, GHIB, HHHH, IIII, JJJJ, GHIB, KKKK,LLLL,MMMM,NNNN,GHIB, OOOO,PPPP

Perhaps in a non-living being they have a similar coding but lack the GHIB symbols which may represent a missing element.

I could surmise that without a GHIB coded influence the entity might not be able to control it's own influence and it would wither away gradually. Perhaps this is why they require living influence.....to collect GHIB influence sequences?

The non-living entities could perhaps find all the other letter sequences in the environment but it would do them no real good without the proportional amount of GHIB sequences. Perhaps when ET's are nearby, their immense and dense fields have a high number of GHIB sequences which facilitate the paranormal abilities?

-----------------

So, if you ask yourself, would the increased "etheric tide" have an affect on the living population and subsequent "leechers" we call non-living entities....you might ask yourself...would the "etheric tide" bring in the GHIB sequences at an increased intensity thereby facilitating living and non-living beings paranormal abilities?

Or would the "etheric tide" simply bring in a greater amount of:

AAA, BBB, CCCC, DDDD, EEEE,FFFF, HHHH, IIII, JJJJ, KKKK,LLLL,MMMM,NNNN, OOOO,PPPP

"influence coded" sequences which may affect nuclear reactions, substantially, but may not affect living beings to the same degree?

====================

I guess it would all depend on what constitutes the influx of an "Etheric tide".

Depending on the composition, it would circulate through the bodies of living and non-living beings and the proportionate paranormal effects would change.

I guess it all depends on the mix of the "Etheric Tide".
    Last edited by Fore; 08-09-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Those are some good points and questions. I have some ideas but no definite conclusions yet. Since yesterday, I have only pondered the differences between life and death, between angels and demons, and between humans and simpler lifeforms. It leads toward the etheric tide idea, but I'm not there yet.

But my thinking process so far is as follows. I'm laying it out so that you can see my reasoning/assumptions and where they differ or match your own:

Humans, animals, plants, and bacteria are all alive and have physical bodies. They must have something in common. Biologically, it is the mitochondria which produce the chemical energy that keeps these bodies alive, but maybe these also produce the "lifeforce" influence fields. That's because once the body dies, the remaining nonphysical component begins weakening. And whatever produces lifeforce in bodies, it can't be complicated because even plants and bacteria have it.

On the other hand, angels don't have physical bodies let alone mitochondria and yet they are very powerful and alive. But not alive in a physically incarnated sense. This shows that we are dealing with two influence patterns then, one generated from the bottom up by physical biology, and one generated from the top down by the highest nonphysical components in a being. Since I don't know what else to call it, I call it spirit.

So then there is physical aliveness and spiritual aliveness. They are related but not the same because a bacterium is physically alive, but not brimming with spiritual vibrance like an angel might be. Likewise, a psychopath can be healthy and physically alive, but is spiritually deadened.

This implies there must also be physical decay/death (obviously) patterns AND spiritual decay/death patterns. Likewise, these two are related but not the same. I suspect demons feed on both. They may be "deathforms" that seek to induce such death/decay patterns because it is what they are born from, made of, and depend upon for their survival.

Maybe they are the personifications of physical and spiritual entropy, decay, death, disintegration. Whereas angels are the personifications of physical and spiritual negentropy. This would mean that negentropic patterns are, fundamentally, caustic to demons because it undoes (goes in the opposite direction) of what defines their essence and keeps them together. The light literally burns them, as they claim.

So when they go after a person who has spirit, demons tempt the person into loss of spiritual power and integrity, and they also aim to induce physical weakening and death. If it were only the latter they wanted, demons could feed on dying trees and hang around swamps (maybe they do) but that's not good enough for them. They also want to destroy spirit. Maybe they feed off the energy/patterns of spiritual decay. I don't know if the spirit itself starts disintegrating and releases energy thereby like nuclear fission, or if part of it merely turns "dark" and begins pumping out dark patterns instead.

Whatever the case, I get the impression that there is an opposite analogue to spirit, a kind of metaphysical black hole that forms the kernel of demons. And when a person betrays their own spirit, this kernel starts to form. That must have something to do with losing protection from HOEs when you do bad things. I don't know if spirit itself provides protection, or is only an 'ID Card' of sorts that qualifies you for protection from higher beings. As I said before, spirit seems like an embryonic HOE to me, or a chip off the same block.

So why a dark kernel, an anti-spirit? Because like you said, demons can become weakened but they don't fully die. Thus they're not like tulpas/thoughtforms that disappear like smoke in air when they are abandoned. Something in a demon remains after everything else has dissipated. And when the opportunity arises, it gathers around itself a field (I think the occultists would call it an astral body) and then when it finds a living host, it also then develops an even denser field (etheric/lifeforce body) that lets it manifest increasing control over physical matter.

But that makes perfect sense, that a field produced by a physicality-oriented mechanism (mitochondria or similar) would give such a being greater presence in physicality. If they don't get that field/energy, then they remain completely nonphysical.

Ok, so what about the spiritual component? Maybe in being fed by a spirituality-oriented mechanism (decay or darkening of the spirit of the host) they gain increasing power and control in the spiritual domain, not only over the host, but over other humans they come in contact with. So that would explain the following situation: a demon who lacks physicality-oriented fields may still have intense power to influence one's emotions, thoughts, and thus affect one's choices and spiritual integrity. It's only when they get sufficient physical lifeforce that they begin displaying physical force powers.

But is the same true for angels? I don't think so. To what extent do angels start weakening when they're away from their home realm? Can they manifest physically and affect our physical environment? If so, where do they get the energy from? Maybe because in being "at the top" of the influence spectrum and being negentropic, physical/lifeforce fields are a natural end-product just as there is a pool of water at the bottom of a waterfall. Whereas for demons, they have to climb "upwards" from their pit to acquire physical tangibility, and that takes energy.

Then another implication is that where angels come from is a realm that represents pure negentropy, life, spiritual growth and vibrance and power. And conversely, where demons come from must be a realm of entropy, death, spiritual decay and anti-spiritual power. And our world has both influences, so we're kind of in the middle.

At the dividing line between the two, you have patterns that are a little bit in the direction of one, and patterns a little in direction of the other. Thus in nature you find on the one hand, flowers and trees and beautiful things, and on the other hand mosquitoes and snakes and wasps and mold. Not that the latter are "evil" it's just that one could add "predation" to the list of: decay, entropy, death.

I bring this up because if you put living plants and flower essences in your home, it would create a different influence environment than if you had mold, dust bunnies, spiders and rotting garbage everywhere. Therefore these things, despite not being sentient like humans or demons, nonetheless carry more life-oriented or death-oriented patterns that point in the direction of spiritual life or spiritual death oriented realms, and they augment/support the latter.

So if angels can easily take on physical form and/or influence the physical environment, and thus don't need to siphon energy from humans to do so, then what does that say about where living physical beings ultimately get their basic energy? Might mitochondria or whatever process does it for bodies, actually be little pinpoint windows into the "Eternity" so to speak? That they're like an osmosis membrane where metaphysical "molecules of life" filter through into the physical domain, thus propelling the phenomenon we know as life? Then if a demonic field were to take over instead, the window to "Eternity" closes and biological disintegration would result. Entropy sets in. If a person starts off with a lot of lifeforce energy, it would take a while to deplete it, but the depletion itself being an entropic / death-oriented process probably gives it an affinity that the demon finds palatable.

I think our conversation has somehow attracted attention from something unknown.

I fell asleep this afternoon and I experienced an old dream that repeats every few years. Some dream where I became completely lucid. It involved a strange set of circumstances surrounding it.

Roughly, the dream involved some kind of apparent "psyche test" where I became aware that I was attending a family reunion shortly after a marriage. At this meeting "the setting" was apparently set with myself being roughly the age of 7 or so years old. Of someone (unspecified) in my family (a parent?) marrying into someone elses family. The gathering of two families.

Except the other family was many times larger with multiple generations. Someone "inside of my mind" was asking me a strange question. The question being asked is if I would re-accept re-living life from this different vantage point "in this new life" instead of my old one. They asked it as if they were aware, that I was aware and lucid that this was a dream.

The other family was perfectly normal and large (40+ members) with at least three generations. They were nice and welcoming and strangely Christian. I found myself looking at each of them and analyzing them as they spoke to one another on a bus we were on. What I found strange about the offer was the "voice" was asking these strange questions as if this were the second time this has happened? (?)

The thing that my mind (inside the dream) kept analyzing was that the other unfamiliar members of this family were very human and normal. The idea of becoming a part of a "very human" family seemed to make me unsettled (I don't really know why or why I would even focus on that observation point). I looked as this foreign family and my real brother and sister got off the bus. I noticed that my brother and sister were about the same age as I was. I looked down at my own hands and body and noticed that I was about 7 years old. Strange because that is a rare dream condition.

The disembodied voice echoing inside my dream kept asking me if I were left here in this condition would I accept it?

I don't recall what I responded but I think I said I prefer my current life.

--------------------

Then suddenly the scene changed and I was being held by some individuals. They had characteristics that you could tell they weren't human but they weren't ET. They seemed to be malevolent in appearance and human looking but with paranormal guises.

They told me I was being held for an interrogation and being tried. They took me from one room to the next, until they brought me to a room where I recognized all the characters inside the dream from a dream that repeats every few years. I was asked by one of them if I was going to resist being tried and receiving a judgement. I responded I wouldn't unlike previous iterations of the dream.

The malevolent characters appear to laugh with one another and they held me in place by the shoulders. They said that my time had finally come and it would not go well. (?) So being aware that this was a dream I simply raised my voice and said that if I am going to be judged then I will accept judgement from God and not from them. I started to call out to God in the dream and like has always been the case, I could tell that something pervasive seemed to interrupt the dream.

Whatever was creating the dream or "replaying it" seemed to get disrupted as each of the malevolent characters appeared to lock-up. They all started to strangely writhe in pain as if they were in pain...but in unison. It was as if they were all one. (reminds me that in the dream I noted this and kept wondering if they were a legion of some sort.)

A couple of moments passed and then I sensed something from outside the dream "connect" to me, I started noticing something was going on outside the confines of the dream in actual reality.

I started hearing the guardians voice echoing throughout the dream and she was telling me to find a way to leave the dreamscape. I walked from room to room and noticed all the characters seemed to suddenly be frozen in confusion as if something was affecting them. There was the guardians voice telling me to run through the dreams various components until the end until it was completed then I would awake.

I did exactly that, but the characters weren't doing what they were originally supposed to do. As if they were all part of one malevolent mind with various split avatars within the dream. I walked around the avatars with ease as they seemed to be contending with something that wasn't visible in the dream.

Towards the ending scenario, I did what I roughly remembered from memory of the previous incarnations of this dream except without the intervention of the characters as they seemed to be wrestling with something else (it wasn't me?). Which was to stand on some platform that read various settings. Some kind of white ?teleportation platform? that reads various destination settings. There were buttons for going to various places. (Doesn't matter what you really pick it ends the dream from what I remember) I chose a setting I don't recall having chosen before. I chose to a button that read "to heaven". (Hey, I don't know why the dream is strange so forgive my brain!)

I tapped the button just to see what would happen since it always ended the repeat dream. (the dream cycles every couple of years, so I have only had maybe 5 or 6 repeats of this one in my entire lifetime.)

Instead of ending the dream, the characters behind me came out of their "frozen in place" conditions "as if" they had "stopped contending" with whatever it was that was affecting them. They grabbed me from behind and one of them said something strange. They mocked and said if I really thought they would allow me to go there. (?)

They took me to a back room and I broke free and kept wondering why the dream didn't end. Except the dream changed properties in a very strange way. At an intersection between one of the rooms, there was a very strange effect like something out of the twilight zone.

I would step through the room doorway and noticed that I would end up back in the same room I just tried to leave. I found that strange as that didn't happen in any dreams that I can recall. I started wondering what was happening (completely lucid in the dream) because I thought that kind of effect seemed like it should tax my mind. This wasn't part of the dream content and this shouldn't exist.

I then started thinking if I tax my mind enough the content should end. So I thought that if I stand near the boundary and look at both edges of the doorway at the same time it should tax my mind enough to interrupt the dream. But strangely enough it didn't. I saw a rendered optical effect while standing between the doorway. I had a little fun playing around with it for about a minute, wondering why such a taxing effect wouldn't reawaken me automatically.

Then I noticed something about the dreamscape changed. The optical effect at the doorway stopped suddenly and multiple individuals showed up out of nowhere. There were these nice clean characters in the dream and they asked me to come with them. They said that I was being brought to "a judgement room" and asked me whether I would participate in it. I said yes, I had no problem with that.

They nicely led me to a room and then I heard the guardians voice echoing throughout the dream once again. She said the dream would end as soon as I stepped through the door. So I did, and there were a couple of flashing scenes. Someone saying something assuring about "you won't remember the proceeding of the judgement". Followed by someone saying something about "my judgement" results were better than expected and "would I accept the judgment?"

Then the dream suddenly ended after I saw two men looking down at a ditch. Both were commenting on me being in the ditch and said that "my judgement" was somehow favorable. I saw myself working at the bottom of the ditch with some kind of tool, with a few other people.

------------------------------

I woke up and noticed that my left arm was completely asleep and buzzing and I wondered if I was having a heart attack or something. Then I heard the guardian talk to me about having to intervene. (?) I wondered what she meant and told her it has been a long time since I heard her speak.

She asked me something strange as I was moving my left arm trying to wake it up and wondering why I was experiencing poor circulation in my left arm if I wasn't even sleeping on my side or anything odd like that.

She said I had been attacked but she didn't tell me by what. I didn't sense anything odd in the room.

She asked me if I would accept "the judgement" of my condition? I asked her what she meant? She said that I was experiencing a blood clot running through the side of my heart. She asked me if I would accept the situation or would I remove it by using my own ability to affect my body.

Being fully awake I didn't fully understand yet at the same time I somehow did. She was sort of asking me if I would still use my abilities like in previous times or let things be. I dunno why I was even being asked that. But I told her I would accept whatever has to be. She asked me if I would accept any consequences this clot would bring. I said I don't know, then changed my mind and said I would deal with it and I would not use my abilities to change the circumstances. I would abide by my agreement to live without my abilities.

-----------------------------

She then said that "was a good thing". She then said she would pull out the condition from my chest and the clot would move from there. Then said that I needed to "get up". When she got closer the dense energy representing the clot seemingly got pulled out over 30 seconds. The blood seemed to circulate as soon as she did that. She told me to "get up" again because I was laying in bed still.

She told me to go and take pills to help my circulation. She said that it was important I do this within 20 minutes. I asked her if this was a heart attack. She told me it would not be. But she said it would circulate throughout my insides and I must take my pills to prevent any extra problems.

She told me to "get up" and do what she has told me. Not to fall asleep.

-----------------------------

I got up and took some blood thinners (the pills she was talking about). Then I heard from someone who was awake that they spread bug poison all over because the entire bedroom including tables was covered in a thick coat of insects. That while I was sleeping there was a crazy surging instance where insects were swarming all over the place covering large areas. (there was no food or anything)

(I started wondering about the insects because I have noticed that when demons sometimes show up their influence attracts large surges in insect populations.)

Anyway, something noteworthy happened on my end.

Blog Entries
    Curious…it was the bus ride that caught my attention.

Did you notice the bus driver…if this was in times past you would have been on a boat type gondola.

The people on the bus with you Fore were recently killed. They were dead and have not realized their situation. Most likely killed in Mexico or maybe the Mideast could have been elsewhere but those were the most likely spots. Their souls were being taken to sort of a soul rehab center for reconditioning.

You and your siblings were let off the bus because you were not dead just along for a basic tour. It is an awakening of some sort for you.

Should of stayed on the bus and brought back information.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

When I read your statement, I went back and re-read my own account to see where you got your idea from. I am now noticing that the beginning and the ending seem to have been connected. It doesn't look like the dream was just "in the way" of the incident. Seems like something was going on behind the scenes as the dream was occurring in my head.

After re-reading it a couple of times it looks like someone was trying to claim me spiritually and there was some kind of struggle through that. I guess the two parties must know something that I don't know. Either case, I am kinda surprised. I wonder what happened in actual reality while I was dreaming and laying there.

Looks like I almost bit the dust and everyone but me knew about it as it happened.

I don't recall having done anything particularly special today except reading montalks post and thinking about the implications. Hardly worth the drama of being approached by two apparent spiritual forces.

It made me realize that old saying in the bible that there is spiritual warfare in unseen places. What I wonder is what set it off? I didn't do anything noteworthy.

And how do they even know when you are about to (or even possibly) bite the dust? Do I have a bullzeye that just points me out? I am going to assume it was just an isolated incident; though I find it hard to believe a demon would know when the right moment comes up to crawl up close.

I mean the conversation and the ear ringing even were the only real noteworthy events in the last day and a half. Besides that, there is really nothing else.

(Which begs the question: montalk you okay over there?)

I'm alright, thanks. Though starting last month for about 2-3 weeks I had lots of negative dreams, and many people I knew were facing some tough setbacks. This was around the time those trains/planes/ship accidents were all over the news, and also your dad had that close call. The bad dreams have stopped for now, but something is still trying to jack into my head when I sleep, which is nothing new.

Btw, when you had your ringing at 11:11, I had mine about 20 mins afterward, but didn't read your post until later. And I can confirm the bit about insects increasing around times of dark entity presences. I noticed this first in 2002 when ant swarms would come and go in correlation with paranormal problems. Later in Virginia it was with spiders and centipedes mostly.

About your recent problem, well yesterday after writing my previous post I realized I was probably thinking a *bit* too much about demons, at the risk of pinging them. Hope they didn't transfer your way. I can't tell what if anything we discussed constituted a kind of violation that opened you up to punishment.

I'm alright, thanks. Though starting last month for about 2-3 weeks I had lots of negative dreams, and many people I knew were facing some tough setbacks. This was around the time those trains/planes/ship accidents were all over the news, and also your dad had that close call. The bad dreams have stopped for now, but something is still trying to jack into my head when I sleep, which is nothing new.
    I noticed when I turned off my abilities that the odd dreams were also reduced.

Now they are pretty normal and kinda lame. There is such a noticeable difference to the dream content that I honestly wonder what I used to have around me that would produce various kinds of content.

I noticed a number of days ago, that when intrusions occurred the background of my dreams also tended to change back to what it was like in the past. Some of it was from me (internally generated).

I never reported it, but around the of this month 4th (or thereabouts) there was an additional spiritual intruder. It was just a ghost. What bugged me was the fact that it didn't try to hide itself. It just stood there and actually tried to approach me. It's influence field was pretty consistent and at least a few decades old.

It kept trying to make itself apparent and that bothered me. It shouldn't even be able to enter the property let alone just stand there. Took a bit more prayer than normal to get it out of the way. But other than these sudden leaks, there hasn't been anything super noteworthy (besides that incident with my dad).

Btw, when you had your ringing at 11:11, I had mine about 20 mins afterward, but didn't read your post until later.
    That doesn't surprise me. I guess you have your admirers and critics from somewhere "out there".

I wish they would make their scans even more obvious across the board so people take notice of it. I noticed the lady in your most recent interview had some slow down in her speech and an interruption to her thoughts.

I have noticed that people react differently to being actively accessed (mind reading). Some people (human of course) get distracted and have a brain lapse when you psychically scan them.

Sometimes I wondered if it is because their the influence connection through to their cortex is interfering with normal thought processing. Not everyone has the same effect. Alot of people (me included) get sharp headaches instead of the "slow down"/"distracted" effect.

I once asked the advisor about the headaches and she told me the sharp headaches I experienced during some of the psychic experiments were tiny electrical storms in my brain in tiny confined regions. She reminded me back then that the mapping procedures weren't completed and that I should be careful not to strain myself.

Physically it feels like a sharp pain. Sometimes like someone hit you on the head. Lots of people described it as if someone had put a pickaxe through. (An apt description when something doesn't work right)

Other people I experimented with experienced tremors and momentary shakes and a few blackouts for a few seconds.(yes, with their knowledge, and don't worry, the ET were monitoring my tinkering with other people to figure things out on my own. They would tell me what not to do so I didn't hurt others and sometimes stepped in to stop the entire thing.)

What I noticed was that most people would complain about headaches and pressures passing through their head. I don't recall ever hearing about abductee stories mentioning that effect during an active scan. (?)

I also have never heard of people losing their sight for a few seconds during an intense scan. The advisor claimed it was because I had a very bad technique for doing it and that I was supposedly causing PK effects inside their brain tissue. (This turned out to be true) The Grey also used to say roughly the same thing (bad technique) but didn't really give me any idea as to how to do it right. (Back then I didn't have a real fixed routine between tries on people, so I used various techniques like a remotely induced "pressure wave" to "image" the people at a distance.)

Back then I didn't know that tissue inside of people would move (like the advisor claimed) if you applied an abnormal intensity. It wasn't until a long time after that, that I realized body fluids also move against the flow of arteries and veins if you pass influence intensity with the wrong configuration.

===================

Anyway, it was interesting to see the interviewer experience some of that stuff and that she seemingly took notice that something abnormal was happening. I wondered during part of the interview if you actively told her about that kind of phenomena.

And I can confirm the bit about insects increasing around times of dark entity presences. I noticed this first in 2002 when ant swarms would come and go in correlation with paranormal problems. Later in Virginia it was with spiders and centipedes mostly.
    I noticed it first when I was pretty young and a little kid. LOL you reminded me of me asking one of the demons how I could move an ant like they did. (they wouldn't tell me)

About your recent problem, well yesterday after writing my previous post I realized I was probably thinking a *bit* too much about demons, at the risk of pinging them. Hope they didn't transfer your way. I can't tell what if anything we discussed constituted a kind of violation that opened you up to punishment.
    Honestly, I don't think I did anything wrong.

I don't even know what really happened. Thats what I don't like about some Angels, they are sometimes extremely cryptic in what they meant by something.

I don't think we did anything wrong. Probably just some malevolent got ticked off with the content of our conversation. I have to admit you gave a lot of good bits to chew on. I am still thinking on alot of the things you've mentioned.