Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Quasi-Alien Mind Manglers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Awe shucks, did you forget the video link...?
    I figured people would just google it. I'm having trouble finding the good one. Thought iw would be easier, i don't remember it being that difficult. I'll look again later today. All I got was this one for now:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGM2sAYBr24

Well, their logo might be a giveaway too. It's a single eye, could be Illuminati/alien related.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 09-10-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    That must be the only video. I thought there was a different one.

There still might be another one out there. Over the years Bill R. was in many interviews and investigations, could be quite a task to search all of them (youtubes).

This might be helpful. I have met and spoken to both Bill and Kerry more than a few times and shook hands with both. In the vid, Kerry seemed to shake hands as she always did, like a woman. I can't see Bill's handshake all that well but he does shake hands in a different sort of way with his fingers together and bent at the palm, pointing more angled down than most people. (This is from memory of course.) Bill's handshake reminded me of the way a politician shakes hands very quickly and precisely with a quick release so he doesn't get squeezed by the other person and have to soak his hands in ice at night after shaking hands a few hundred times in a day. If I have the details a bit wrong the overall experience is a little unusual--however, Bill is a gentleman; polite, cordial, very warm and apparently genuine. He may be very good a meeting and greeting but there is no sense at all that he is insincere or covering up some menacing interior self. If fact, if someone said the thought he was a reptilian of some sort I would be hard pressed to understand what it was he was experiencing that I didn't.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Doc. I just noticed you posted that. There's so much disinformation and people pointing fingers at people in this field. It's hard to believe who is right sometimes. I always liked Bill and he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all. I think the wellaware1 site is mostly BS now. Most people have good intentions and do a lot of good work but there are beings behind the scenes influencing people. And then there are the people consciously spreading disinformation but I don't think that's Bill.

The two handshakes look the same, but they can not be masonic as there is only the handshake between masons, in this case Master Mason's. (The handshake shown would be similar to the Master (3rd degree) Mason's handshake, it would not be entirely correct as a mason's handshake as I was taught). There can be No "mason's" handshake with a woman, even one who is an Eastern Star, (the woman's masonic adjunct), one must be a risen candidate to share that handshake and only males are candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have just encountered a second Demon moments ago. Whatever you do simply don't think about me for right now.

The background over here is spiking like crazy over here. If you encounter anything do not attempt to speak nor communicate with it at all.
    Hello Fore

I am new to this forum. I have a particular interest in what you are talking about here. I am in 24/7 communication with these entities and my connection to them is complicated. The entities that you are referring to are called sparteil ( lie traps). The sparteil were once angels from many worlds brought here against their will, the angel has the ability to hold millions of souls to allow the soul to find itself again after death. The sparteil are trapped during their physical life on their planet in which they can also live many times. The sparteil can find your higher mind and can pull your thoughts down from happening this is the Bill Ryan problem.

Do you speak to them, see them or feel them anymore.

Powessy

What happened back then was the use of prayer against spiritually malevolent entities. I was practicing prayer in different ways and studying how people perform prayer professional as opposed to a simple prayer.

Mostly experimenting to see why in some cases there is an obvious intervention and other times as if nothing significant occurred.
    I wanted to understand what the different reactions meant. Was it a procedural issue or a content issue (etc).

What I did is I looked over how a professional prayer looks like (by a priest or other practiced content) vs something I did do back then.

======================
    It appears that the content in a prayer is important. At the time you cited in your post, I noticed that professionals "add clauses" to their prayers. The "professionals" take into account "a certain spiritual reality" surrounding them when they conduct their prayer.

So I analyzed my own prayer and notice that while it was effective in its simplicity, it was lacking certain components that a priest would add in.

----------------------------

For example,
    I would be very straight forward and humbly ask in a prayer that a spiritual entity be removed from the premises of my home. But I wouldn't add any clauses of of protection for myself or others while performing that prayer.

So what happened? The expected (which I didn't realize back then) the entities upon noticing I was doing a prayer would immediately attack me or anyone (or everyone) to keep the prayer from continuing.

The result is that I would usually stop the prayer and I'd be bed ridden for a few hours after trying. Mostly because the entity would do everything in it's power to make you feel as ill as possible to stop you from conducting the prayer.

By accident, or probably intention, I don't recall anymore. I prayed a professional prayer with a list of logical clauses that a professional would add.

--------------------------

First, for personal protection from the thing you are casting out, then for God's attention to your plight, then etc...

What occurred in the post you cited is that my field started reacting as if something was attached to it. A pretty violent reaction as if two fields were mixed together. When I then heard something spiritual direct it's intense focus towards me uttering in my mind to stop. I continued and was shocked more than anything. I dont recall the exact episode with detail but I wrote it down somewhere.

I realized that the reason my field on the left side is so abnormal is because my "psychic" field is contaminated. It had a stain from one of these demonic presences. The entity itself seemed to have long ago learned how to hide it's presence from my sensitive detection. In other words, as if it were invisible to my ESP sensitivity.

Upon praying like a professional, one of the clauses I think I used was to clean out my body of any malevolent residual energy. Or something like that. Another clause (I am remembering some more now) was that I renounce any agreements between myself and any entity.

The seemed to cause this formerly unnoticed presence and its connection to me and my field to have a very violent reaction. When the prayer was done, the entity was in such a state of distress from the prayer that it started to become noticeable. The comments it directed towards me were extremely threatening and menacing.

I realized it was one of the 5 I grew up around. More than anything I was shocked at this intense reaction and the fact that the entity had stained my field to such an extent. I continued repeating the prayer and it kept struggling and eventually it was forced to detach it's spiritual/influence connection.

Before it did, it said something rather alarming. With a varied array of emotions. That I should stop praying and something about whether it thought I could get rid of it.

-------------------

When it left, dragged away by some UT (Higher Order Entity/Angel) I thought there was a shocking revelation about what I am living through. I had no idea it was there...for God knows how long. That then brought me to the conclusion that it was possible that there were more instances of this.

More than anything, it was about realizing there was a blindspot frequency that I normally couldn't sense with my ESP. And these entities were exploiting that to both be present and not tip me off to their presence.

The great thing about the entire set of realization was the need for clauses. Through them I was able to structure prayer like a form of spiritual legalese. Eventually I also noticed that the holy spirit when it came (instead of an Angel) it would only target what you had "scoped in mind" during the prayer.

In other words, if you kept in mind a certain entity, then it would generally only affect that entity. If you scoped the prayer to match any entity, it would decide on it's own what to do. If you wanted to heal someone through it's natural ability, you had to point out what exactly you wanted. Then everything would run smoothly.

--------------------

It was like directing a strike on the spiritual side of the equation. You had to call in for the proverbial air strike and then point to the target while praying. You also had to protect yourself so that when the Holy Spirit or an Angel showed up, that would be assured.

Some professional prayers also ask for divine protection before entering a home or repeatedly ask for spiritual protection all throughout their ongoing life. So they are afforded that. For someone who is relatively ignorant of that fact, I was pretty unprotected.

I then learned how to protect a home. (asking for a blessing of a home)

Etc.

-----------------------
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

What happened shortly after the reaction of the demonic presence in the above post was, I think the next day or the day after, I woke up with both entities hovering over me at roof level. One of the two was the one I threw out. One of the spiritually malevolent entities (that I did not know) began doing the reach-in into my chest and was trying to cause some kind of physical heart attack.

It was then (much to my surprise) when an UT/Angel interrupted the situation and called that entity to "come up". (as in, come here) The UT also said to the malevolent stranger that it did not have any "rights" to be here. The malevolent entity refused to comply and the UT came down and took ahold of it.

The two struggled for a bit and eventually the UT left and took the two malevolents with it.

-------------------------

As bizarre as this all sounds. If not sounding downright crazy, that is what happened. And for sounding crazy I did not want to mention it on the forum.

It all afforded me a ton of insights into the spiritual management and why people have done prayer for thousands of years. As well as reviewing the bible and realizing that what I had seen is the same as had been seen by witnesses thousands of years earlier. (in other words, I wasn't the only one to notice it)

I also learned the value of prayer and why you should use it when you are in a pinch. (And even when you aren't in a pinch.)

I ultimately learned that specificity and following a procedure in prayer is an insight followed by professional exorcists and is often worth it's weight in spiritual gold.

-------------------------

Since that time I have applied these insights into keeping my house free from these buggers. I don't have to worry about spiritual intruders anymore.

If they come, through the grace of God, will toss them out.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-21-2014 at 05:05 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous