Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quasi-Alien Mind Manglers

You could make a big Venn Diagram with circles for aliens, ghosts, demons, astral critters, thoughtforms, secret societies and black ops networks, and I bet each overlapping region would have real world examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Just to complete the picture: There is an option D, and that is mind control experiments: bombarding people with subliminal messages. Depending on the existing beliefs a person hold, these messages alter the subject's beliefs and even memories into a set of convictions that can be used to undermine a person's mental health and/or easily discredit the person, should the need ever arise.
    Thanks, that's plausible too. I've encountered people online who seem to have various degrees of remote electronic mind control. From what I can tell, it's primarily done through transmitted speech and text, more so than direct control of a person's visual system. It's easy to do with microwave tech and implants. A lot can be done with speech and text alone.

Like direct voice-to-skull for "hearing voices" type harassment. Or transmitting only when a person is asleep for dream control and hypnotic programming. In a deep hypnotic or dream state, the spoken script can become a visualized scene, same way you "see" a scene when reading a novel. Or it can simply bypass the conscious mind and dream process altogether, and dump thousands of subliminal repetitions into the subconscious to drive you toward depression, isolation, suicide, or whatever.

Microwaves can also cause headaches and temple pressure, fatigue, aggravation, numbness, and electrical tingling. But so can paranormal / alien activity that uses influence / etheric manipulation. I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. There is evidence for both. One difference is that a faraday cage will stop electronic harassment, but not get rid of negative entity attachments.

I'd go further, and say there are aspects of the alien phenomenon that cannot be fully explained by either electronic methods or demons. Fore highlighted some differences between aliens and demons. As far as I'm aware, demons simply don't have advanced scientific knowledge, real technology, tangible ships, bases, or bodies for that matter.

That's why in the Venn Diagram, I like having many circles, because they're all needed to cover all the observed examples.
    Last edited by montalk; 08-18-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I "Think" that after watching various Demon(s) and Various ET side by side....there seems to be no resemblance to one another. The only area they seem to overlap on is the capacity for profuse lying and "the fact" that they both use the similar/or same methods for controlling their human subjects. That would be because there is clearly only one system by which it can be performed. (Just as there is only a set number of ways to power a light bulb)
    Just remembered, what about that reptilian creature you once observed, that had the signature of a spiritual [nonphysical] entity despite appearing outwardly alien? The one that might have been what Traynor referred to as a "Zard" [short for Liz-zard]? Where would that being fit into all this?

That's a great idea for a Venn Diagram Montalk! I'm sure many people would find that diagram very useful!

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Just remembered, what about that reptilian creature you once observed, that had the signature of a spiritual [nonphysical] entity despite appearing outwardly alien? The one that might have been what Traynor referred to as a "Zard" [short for Liz-zard]? Where would that being fit into all this?
    I have only witnessed three individual entities I could say are clearly reptillian or have reptillian-esque features.

The one that attempted to solicit me shortly after the Advisor and the Grey ended the project. An Entity using a British [English] speaking voice whom presented me with options and said it would be in the area if interested for a number of days. It stated that it worked with the US government. Whether that is true or not, it seemed to act, behave and speak like any "normal" ET. (whatever normal is for them ?? LOL)

-------

Another was an entity I once encountered in a prior home that I had lived in for many years, it came from a fissure in "Influence" space above a bed. It bumped into something and had all the particular behaviors of an intelligently aware [purely spiritual] paranormal presence. It was taller than me if I recall correctly. It observed me as I encountered it and then it rentered the fissure and disappeared from the room at the center of the fissure.

Psychics tend to call these fissures "vortexes or tears or 'portals' ". During the time it was present, I scanned it and noticed it had very strange signatures and an unusual awareness. It had reptillian like mentality.

------

The last was a so called "Zard". I was pestering a member called Traynor at the time to send over one of his Alien contacts so that I could observe it. For the record, Traynor claimed none was ever sent after I related the encounter.

I had laid down at the time to take a snooze and was awoken by a disturbed family member, they stated as they awoke me that "some presence" was watching them intently through the front door and it's side window. They said they kept recieving intense chills and other sensations. I got up and went to investigate and indeed, there was a presence standing on the other side of the front door, it was incredibly ceepy and intense in it's emanations.

After a while I went to sleep again, and it apparently followed me into the house. As I slept it took it upon itself to grab my hand and pull on me. I awoke to find it floating in mid air and scanned it several times and confirmed it was a paranormal presence, not an ET. It's signature had the strangest variations of a reptillian-esque features.

It reminded me ever so slightly of the other paranormal reptillian but there were differences. After much thought and analysis I determined it was soem kind of unknown Demon type that I had no frequent encounters with.

---------------------------
    ---------------------------

The first story depicts an ET. Even after I awoke I could still notice its psychic connection.

The second is some kind of unknown paranormal spiritual.

The third is clearly some kind of Demonic paranormal spiritual.

I suppose there must be reptillian life out there somewhere. What the paranormal ones were when [or if] they were ever alive...beats the heck out of me!
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Seems there is an interest in us that we don't understand. Demons are interested in us, aliens are interested in us and we become interested when we get glimpses of either of them. I still do not understand, with their otherworldly knowlege and experiences, why are they interested in us.

The only possible reasoning is that we share something or have something that they lost or will never attain, that or they are us, only in another form or time.

Once we realize the connection, we'll understand their interest and motivation. Until then, I can only think of them as puzzling curiosities; to be ignored when I have more important things on my mind... like the price of gas.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

One other thing, I'm currently maintaining the telephones in the Aerospace division of Ball Corporation. I might be on the wrong track, but I swear some of those people are from another planet. I understand the need for nerds and geeks, but some of these people act very peculiar... just a thought.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Another possible explaination is that Demons are the pre-deluvian hybrids [disincarnates] who are now dead spirts walking the earth (like in the Bible?). Though I have my reservations I think it might be possible.
    Might relate to the Titans of Greek mythology. They were giants, like the Biblical Nephilim. They once ruled the earth during a golden age (i.e. prior to the Fall) but were overthrown by a younger group of gods and imprisoned in Tartarus, which is similar to the Biblical Abyss:

At once both a place deep beneath even the underworld and a personification of the place. So dark and sunless is Tartarus that its gloom has its own personification - Erebus. To reach Tartarus an anvil dropped from the surface would fall for nine days. It is below the roots of the earth and the sea. Surrounded by a bronze fence with gates of iron it is used as the ultimate place of imprisonment. The Hecatoncheires act as its guards. Zeus imprisoned most of the Titans here.

from: http://edweb.sdsu.edu/people/bdodge/....html#Tartarus
    (Btw, 9 days free fall in vacuum = orbital radius of Uranus).

I haven't yet studied comparative demonology from different cultures, but that could hold some answers.

Here is one of my musings from trying to unite the Biblical story to the modern world and ET life forms.

A theory might be that the assumptions we made in Cosmology about there being other life in this Universe is potentially false. Perhaps we are the only ones and the vast Universe is technically empty?
    Sounding like Dan Smith there, ha.

Maybe the ET are really cast outs from a highly evolved "Super Reality" fulll of UltraTerrestrials. The living UT might be caretakers of various realities below that Super Reality we might call A Heaven. These UT I proprose migtht not use conventional technology like you and I. The multitude of UT might have some level of direct control over reality as Administrators.
    Yes, I see personal evidence of that. Or at least, of there being UTs that do have direct control over reality down to the minutest mundane detail if they wish and can do things that aliens cannot. One day I'd like to ask about and discuss the relation between the higher mind, higher order entities, and this possible 'super reality' -- and to what extent these things influence our perceived collective reality down here.

If some of those UT got thrown out millions (or billions) of years ago, they may have had to resort to developing "technology" like we eventually did. They might have used part of their "Heavenly Knowledge" and converted it into material techniques. In the process they may have (as seen in Scripture) attempted to create derivative bodies from the only living life in the cosmos.
    That's possible too, could be the ultimate goal of the hybrid breeding program, to create a species that can be fully incarnated into by negative UTs. Maybe that's already been done, with some reptilians being examples, and we're next?

Though at the moment, what you described sounds more like those nonphysical higher ups that ETs are always taking orders from, whom we don't know much about. Maybe they're on the other side of the life line, and have their henchmen here working on their behalf. Reminds me of the movie "Chronicles of Riddick."

Because it seems to me that physical or quasi-physical aliens in general are not as advanced or evolved yet as the UTs, versus having once been equally advanced and having since regressed to where we see them now. What I mean is, compared to UTs, they seem immature rather than crippled or bound, if that makes any sense.

---

Or if UTs were fallen/cast out, maybe they'd remain UTs without bodies, and without physicality they'd not need technology either. If they stayed that way, that fits demons pretty well.

Or maybe demons are original creations of this underworld of ours. Maybe they are its best attempt at creating its own version of positive UTs -- kind of like a negative reaction to a positive divine action, or like a mirror image in water that's as deep down as the original image is high up. Literally, the 'angels' of the 'anti-heaven.' It's said that angels were created pure and perfect but without much freewill, so what if demons were likewise created as perfectly pure evil beings but without much freewill.

---

Also, when you have a demon infestation, the ones who can come down to take care of them are the Higher Order Entities (angels). That suggests some kind of parity or symmetry between the two, like they have something in common, like two ends of the same spectrum. Like cops and robbers. Conversely, if you have an alien problem, it seems other aliens are the ones who step in.

--

Another thing that's intrigued me is the interaction/relation between higher order beings and aliens, or between aliens and demons/ghosts. Questions like, what's the relation/interaction between an alien caretaker and spiritual guardian? Or between spiritual guardian and negative ETs trying to compromise you? Or between alien caretaker and a nasty negative discarnate (you recounted that one once)? And so on. Or -- can of worms -- between negative ETs and the negative discarnates and demons, which you once theorized may have been employed by the first as a control mechanism. I've heard that MILABs and trauma-based mind control victims can have demons installed in them for such a purpose.
    Last edited by montalk; 08-18-2012 at 09:11 AM.

I'm just throwing out some idea's here but in regards to ETs... or maybe a certain faction of those entities who claim to be from other galaxies and planets, they could be ET disincarnates who are operating from the astral realms. Because their own technology was millions of years ahead of our while they lived in an incarnate state on their respective planet, they carried over those aspects of that technology after they transited over to the astral realms where they are much more effective in transdimensional communication and other kinds of technological feats when relating in different ways to our own physical plane here than say... less technologically developed demographics in that realm... like human disincarnates from our planet for example.
    Last edited by A99; 08-18-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Montalk stated:
    Another thing that's intrigued me is the interaction/relation between higher order beings and aliens, or between aliens and demons/ghosts. Questions like, what's the relation/interaction between an alien caretaker and spiritual guardian? Or between spiritual guardian and negative ETs trying to compromise you?
    I'm a long time experimenter and researcher in the ITC field, based on our communications from those who dwell in those realms outside of our own, the information we have received is that the astral realm is organized like interconnected Mandelbrot Sets (not like a layered cake...lol). Many of those populations of disincarnates from other places and era's in our universe live in their own sector within those sets where they are not in communication and are isolated from other sectors.

This could explain why channelers, for example will receive communication from a being who claims to be from another planet other than earth who will share their information on their own cosmology and many other things too where they will also insist that everything they say is the ONLY TRUTH and that there are no other versions of the kind of information they are sharing. But we already know that contactee's and channeler's each have their own versions of reality that is being communicated to them from their contacts. Those contacts may not even know that other communicator's from other places from their realm exist hence why they are not sharing information between them... The implications for all of this needs to be evaluated by the discerning receiver on our plane of information received from communicators from other realms for this reason.. but many don't do that.

This said though, other extra-planetary sources are in fact in contact with other groups at those non-locals 'up there'. In fact, there are 'places' that exist where many different types of beings will visit or even reside in that looks like something out of some kind of interplanetary central casting.

What's interesting, and Fore and I have had conversations on these topics before in the past too, is that, according to the information we in the ITC field have been receiving, our cosmology bears some similarity, as least in certain aspects of it, to the way it's depicted in The Urantia Book.

But even in my own field of study and expertise, when it comes to information like this, unless I get some verifications from my own contacts as to the veracity of any new information that comes in from other researchers... I will put that information on hold for the time being. But much of what I know is based on the information I have received from my own contacts and like it is for everybody else in the field who are at the same level I am at in terms of experience and the quality of the information we receive as well as our own level of abilities in the field too, many of us have been receivers of the same information. I have always found that very exciting!
    Last edited by A99; 08-18-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Also, when you have a demon infestation, the ones who can come down to take care of them are the Higher Order Entities (angels). That suggests some kind of parity or symmetry between the two, like they have something in common, like two ends of the same spectrum. Like cops and robbers. Conversely, if you have an alien problem, it seems other aliens are the ones who step in.

--
    Normally, I would agree with you that this is the case, but I think it may not [necessarily] be the case.

To show why I would have to thumb through a ton of encounters to weigh in on it properly. That takes me some time.

Another thing that's intrigued me is the interaction/relation between higher order beings and aliens, or between aliens and demons/ghosts. Questions like, what's the relation/interaction between an alien caretaker and spiritual guardian? Or between spiritual guardian and negative ETs trying to compromise you? Or between alien caretaker and a nasty negative discarnate (you recounted that one once)? And so on. Or -- can of worms -- between negative ETs and the negative discarnates and demons, which you once theorized may have been employed by the first as a control mechanism. I've heard that MILABs and trauma-based mind control victims can have demons installed in them for such a purpose.
    what's the relation/interaction between an alien caretaker and spiritual guardian?
    What I am going to write is not super definitive without thinking about it for a week or more....but....from what I could tell in my own case:

The Spiritual Entity I call "The Guardian" stated for the record that she was always present throughout everything since the begining. She claims she was in the background since the start of the ordeal and was instructed by people "higher" than her to allow it all to happen. She reintroduced herself (and reminded me of who she was, at the point after I parted with the Advisor) that she was there even while I was inside of my mothers womb.

The "Guardian" stated that up through my initial agreement with the advisor she was instructed by higher individuals to allow it to occur. She said her instructions were to only interfere if I rejected the presence of the Advisor and the others. She said when I was very small, and even before I had been born or put into the womb, that she made an agreement with me to stay perpetually by my side whenever I requested it.

When asked why she didn't interfere in the entire set of events, she stated the above and stated that she watched over me and remained in the background as instructed. She stated that she never left my side even if I wasn't fully aware she was in the background watching over the events. She stated a few times she tried to intervene as developments occurred but that I wasn't "really aware" of who she was during the turmoil of events. She said she was free to propose to me the correct course of action but cannot obligate or coerce me to follow through.

She was the one whom helped me resolve a number of issue and showed me the "Lords Prayer" when I didn't know it to ask for intervention.

-----------------------------------

She [The Guardian] avoids the direct issue of questions surrounding the ET whom were present. She only told me that the Advisor has very strong influence and sway over me and controls me. She warned/reminded me repeatedly when I would try to go to the Advisor that I must stay away from her and the others [referencing the ET group etc]. She stated they manipulate me even when I think I am the one whom is manipulating them.

She stated that the Advisor must be avoided if she ever reapproaches me. (Which is what I did)
    She stated/warned: That I may want to be with her, but that she is not free of her obligations [?]. That she cannot seperate herself from the situation that she is embrolied in. Any time I invite her into my presence she comes with others attached to her situation.

-----------------------------------

3 years or so ago, the Advisor was trotted out by the ET group whom took over my project. A bunch of ET strangers trotted her out hoping I would be willing to negotiate a change in behavior. 2 of the 4 of the strangers stated that my releases of information on their timed activites was causing a human group to ascertain their locations of origin. They stated they went through some noticeable trouble in avoiding the survielance. They asked me not to state the times of their activity.

I didn't exactly cooperate.

They trotted out the Advisor whom came down and as she reconnected to me I felt fear from what the Guardian told me. Not really even because of what she told me, but from fear of it all starting up again. The Advisor clearly noticed how I felt about it and didn't try to connect deeply. She hanged back and kept her distance.

She hadn't changed much in the last 5 or 7 years. And when she showed up again, she did the negotiations. She didn't try to answer any of my questions that didn't pertain to the negotiation. She said to stay on topic and advised me on what was a realistic trade for my silence on the ET activity. She let me know she was there for buisness. She seemed to be a little frustrated that I rejected her first approach.

We conducted our negotiation and then she left. They did almost all of their part and I tried to abide by their rules until I became convinced they had defaulted on the ending part of their agreement.

-----------------------------------------

I don't recall any commentary against the "Guardian". They clearly knew of each other but they try not to refer to one anothers activity. There seems to be a big secret that all of them [even Higher Order Entities] avoid mentioning.

The Guardian is very passive and doesn't interfere in pretty much anything except when I am about to do something very wrong. On occasion she lets me know about a situation that would concern me.

Like for example, she mentioned a few months ago, that my pet cat was going to escape through a window he tore a hole through. I thought to ignore her but she stated that I would likely be heart broken if the cat went missing. So I got up and went to the room and window she mentioned and there was the rascal trying to escape through a rip in the window.

A few days ago, she let me know that the workmen were done for the day when I was watching a movie on the TV in another room with headphones on to drown out the noise. Or she often tells me when a stranger is standing out in the front of the gate to the house. Or she tells me when something pretty bad is about to happen in the near future.

Though her abiltiies seem to be less capable than mine and no where near that of the Advisor.
    Last edited by Fore; 08-18-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous