Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Quasi-Alien Mind Manglers

In a word "faith", and the human mind becomes capable of unimaginable feats.

While some of this may seem to have no rhyme or reason, not all of it is antagonistic, nor is it all being done for selfish purposes. While I am no fan of any program which would put ET at the head of any form of acclimation or rehabilitation types programs in a post disclosure world; I do feel there is a time and place for some form of open communication and possible collaboration with ETs.

When it comes to Higher Order Entities, I do know they watch and in some instances intervene at a tribunal type level.

Demon type entities are usually sought out, sorry but this is the truth of the matter. Whether this is done consciously, or subconsciously, may be up for debate, but a person's thoughts will affect their environment and drag them into whatever it is they are chasing after. Regardless of whether the thought process is to banish them, or to shake their hand, or even to study them for an academic understanding of their methodologies, this all leads down the same road.

A hijacked visual field at least for me was like an overlay, where reality was still present, but a simultaneous parallel space was being experienced. It is like being in two places at the same time. Mentally the two locations can be perceived as hundreds of miles apart, yet remain local to a single physical reality. As far as it not having an impact on reality or the training being useless for all intents and purposes, the easy way out is to simply agree. However, it does have a purpose, and it not only can but does affect the physical reality. A mind at war can bring down a tremendous amount of chaos into systems it understands and/or has access to. The opposite is also true, a mind at peace with itself can create and protect what it feels is important to its own environment. Many however do not have control either way, nor do they understand their own beliefs and faith have the capacity to shape the environment in which they reside.

At the end of the day it is a matter of choice, and our own active expression of these.

*WM*
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    What happened shortly after the reaction of the demonic presence in the above post was, I think the next day or the day after, I woke up with both entities hovering over me at roof level. One of the two was the one I threw out. One of the spiritually malevolent entities (that I did not know) began doing the reach-in into my chest and was trying to cause some kind of physical heart attack.

It was then (much to my surprise) when an UT/Angel interrupted the situation and called that entity to "come up". (as in, come here) The UT also said to the malevolent stranger that it did not have any "rights" to be here. The malevolent entity refused to comply and the UT came down and took ahold of it.

The two struggled for a bit and eventually the UT left and took the two malevolents with it.

-------------------------

As bizarre as this all sounds. If not sounding downright crazy, that is what happened. And for sounding crazy I did not want to mention it on the forum.

It all afforded me a ton of insights into the spiritual management and why people have done prayer for thousands of years. As well as reviewing the bible and realizing that what I had seen is the same as had been seen by witnesses thousands of years earlier. (in other words, I wasn't the only one to notice it)

I also learned the value of prayer and why you should use it when you are in a pinch. (And even when you aren't in a pinch.)

I ultimately learned that specificity and following a procedure in prayer is an insight followed by professional exorcists and is often worth it's weight in spiritual gold.

-------------------------

Since that time I have applied these insights into keeping my house free from these buggers. I don't have to worry about spiritual intruders anymore.

If they come, through the grace of God, will toss them out.
    Hello Fore

There is a way to tell if this entity is realy gone. The sparteil, angel has the ability of mind and can create things from your thoughts, he/she is responsible for astral projections, this is their ability to move amongst dreamers and find others. The sparteil can thought form. Close your eyes and imagine a finger drawing a circle on your crown, try this several times and see if you can feel this. If you feel this then the sparteil is still inside yourself. The images of things you see are all created by them along with touch and emotions as they find your higher mind. As to the prayers these do not bother them, it is your change in emotions and thoughts that create variances in them trying to become you.

I play a game inside my mind with them, I place two poles inside my mind and start to twirl one of them if this pole changes other then what I am telling it to do then it is them, if the other pole moves then it is them.

Powessy

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post

While some of this may seem to have no rhyme or reason, not all of it is antagonistic, nor is it all being done for selfish purposes. While I am no fan of any program which would put ET at the head of any form of acclimation or rehabilitation types programs in a post disclosure world; I do feel there is a time and place for some form of open communication and possible collaboration with ETs.

When it comes to Higher Order Entities, I do know they watch and in some instances intervene at a tribunal type level.

Demon type entities are usually sought out, sorry but this is the truth of the matter. Whether this is done consciously, or subconsciously, may be up for debate, but a person's thoughts will affect their environment and drag them into whatever it is they are chasing after. Regardless of whether the thought process is to banish them, or to shake their hand, or even to study them for an academic understanding of their methodologies, this all leads down the same road.

A hijacked visual field at least for me was like an overlay, where reality was still present, but a simultaneous parallel space was being experienced. It is like being in two places at the same time. Mentally the two locations can be perceived as hundreds of miles apart, yet remain local to a single physical reality. As far as it not having an impact on reality or the training being useless for all intents and purposes, the easy way out is to simply agree. However, it does have a purpose, and it not only can but does affect the physical reality. A mind at war can bring down a tremendous amount of chaos into systems it understands and/or has access to. The opposite is also true, a mind at peace with itself can create and protect what it feels is important to its own environment. Many however do not have control either way, nor do they understand their own beliefs and faith have the capacity to shape the environment in which they reside.

At the end of the day it is a matter of choice, and our own active expression of these.

*WM*
    Hello WildMage

I agree with your incite on higher order entities they do watch and try not to intervene.

The human mind is capable of manifesting many forms and shapes evil or ordinary. Demon entities are not this on purpose but something that was done by the few who wished to gain powers beyond our understanding of the worlds we live in. We only understand this side of things and not the values of the things that others can obtain in the after life. My quest is for truth and this is my faith as I continue to dig more and more to find the source of these entities.

Powessy

Quote Originally Posted by Powessy View Post
    Hello WildMage

I agree with your incite on higher order entities they do watch and try not to intervene.

The human mind is capable of manifesting many forms and shapes evil or ordinary. Demon entities are not this on purpose but something that was done by the few who wished to gain powers beyond our understanding of the worlds we live in. We only understand this side of things and not the values of the things that others can obtain in the after life. My quest is for truth and this is my faith as I continue to dig more and more to find the source of these entities.

Powessy
    Walking onto a battlefield, is quite easy to do, and in some cases we might even say it appears to be an unfortunate accident. Walking off the battlefield is a bit harder to do.

A psychic war of sorts has raged on for eons, they train the young (recruited between the ages of 5 & 8, some are dropped if they do not fit specific criteria) and use them in a realm which can only be experienced thru the mind. Manifesting forms and shapes is an art form of sort taught between the ages of 8 & 12 years in a controlled environment. Again some may be dropped during this process, but those who remain from the age of 13 & 22 are at some level a part of this unseen war. By the time they hit 23 they get wound down and put in what I would term a sleeper mode until they hit their early 40s and then re-awoken. I believe (speculation) the pattern has to do with certain hormone production, during puberty, and then during a change of life cycle. The keep/drop decision is most likely based on the strength of faith an individual has in their own ability of accomplishing the impossible. For example: a scenario of drowning prompts the individual to learn or find a method wherein their mind allows them to breathe underwater. In other words they have a personal faith in their own capacity to overcome challenges and an ability to create and execute solutions under stress. Some simply stop believing in magic

Their intent to create or destroy is based upon a purpose, which resides within a cyclical flow. Some or perhaps many have learned the mechanics in controlling this flow, it is a life force, which in certain hands is used to engineer specific outcomes.

*WM*
    Last edited by WildMage; 12-21-2014 at 07:07 AM.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

I will add the following, as it may be of some importance to you.

A while back, I had found myself inside a well with blue stones (ethereal) just floating there, with an instruction of collecting these. What is of interest here is the opposite of blue is Gold, and when gold is added to glass it turns red. I do recall thinking these were the stones of chaos when I reached out for them. In the wrong hands this would be true indeed. When I reach out to see the filaments of life or the rivers of life unfolding on the edges what can be perceived, it is represented as blue = life, or the base force from which life comes from. Yellow being a divine fire of sorts which sits between the red and the blue. Red more or less being the dragon's blood, or our own physical reality, our past pulling away from us, while the blue remains our potential future coming at us. Making the yellow a representation of our now.

I mentioned this elsewhere and was told to look into the term blue apples, which turned out to be an interesting read. As to the reasons why, or their meaning within this context, or if even related in some way I do not know.

*WM*
    Last edited by WildMage; 12-21-2014 at 07:52 AM.

... double post ...

In a word "faith", and the human mind becomes capable of unimaginable feats.
    I think it would be wrong to put it that way. Faith yes, that leads to a declared relationship with God.

But my mind is not the thing that makes any Higher Order Entity move or act upon something. I cannot make the Holy Spirit do anything.

I only call for help through prayer and noticed that asking for a wide scope of things seems to help vs being extremely simple minded in a request.
    I also cannot say that being specific or elaborate in a prayer is somehow confining the process of an intervention. In the end, sometimes you pray and if those higher up are against it, nothing happens.

So it is all an enigmatic relationship where you ask, and most things are given. Not necessarily because you are even in any way special.

I can ask for a million dollars and I am sure nothing will occur or come out of that. Though if God says it is in his plans, literally things are provided to make it a reality.

Ancient tales seen from the perspective of today in a strictly religious context were also situations with pragmatic circumstances in the moment they were occurring. Even the malevolent types know they don't stand a chance if someone calls out for help. They are knee deep in a reality they know all too well. Their circumstances are rather limiting.

Malevolent types (of the spiritual kind) lie, because a lie is cheap and economical. It is cheaper to convince someone that Angels are devils than it is to win in a fight against one. God makes it incredibly easy and "cheap" to call out for help. The malevolent types know they are on the losing end of such a situation. Fighting and resisting when someone prays for help is just an act of sheer desperation against a reality they cannot hope to overcome.

Most of the malevolent types know if they are taken, they will be taken to a place that is a living nightmare. A place that is far worse than anything they can ever do to their victims. They are so cursed by God (and only rather recently do I realize this) that even having them around is like having a perpetual curse on your life.

Total rejection, total renouncement of having them in your presence, and calling out to God to have them taken away to their deathly prison is the only place where they belong. I have accepted that. I have also added clauses to prayers to take them to the abyss whenever one of these types shows up. I don't want them to affect any living thing or person or child in this world. It is also the only way to make it hard for them to come back.

Higher order entities are just the fingers of the hand and the arm and the body that sends them out to do things.

Even when you get the chance to actively talk to one, you get the deep notion that they rarely do anything significant without checking into it.

For example, I know if I asked one to go out and take any spiritual presences entities found with x, y and z members. They would immediately confirm that they do not "just do" things on their own. Unlike any society we come from (nor even the ET's for that matter) the UT standing in front of you is connected to the top. They don't just act alone or out of step (most of the time) without the chain of superior UT all the way to the top.

When you are talking with one of them in front of you, you are basically talking to everyone along the chain through to the top, indirectly.

If the top says "no", it is "no" from the top to the bottom.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I think it would be wrong to put it that way. Faith yes, that leads to a declared relationship with God.

But my mind is not the thing that makes any Higher Order Entity move or act upon something. I cannot make the Holy Spirit do anything.

I only call for help through prayer and noticed that asking for a wide scope of things seems to help vs being extremely simple minded in a request.
    I also cannot say that being specific or elaborate in a prayer is somehow confining the process of an intervention. In the end, sometimes you pray and if those higher up are against it, nothing happens.

So it is all an enigmatic relationship where you ask, and most things are given. Not necessarily because you are even in any way special.

I can ask for a million dollars and I am sure nothing will occur or come out of that. Though if God says it is in his plans, literally things are provided to make it a reality.

Ancient tales seen from the perspective of today in a strictly religious context were also situations with pragmatic circumstances in the moment they were occurring. Even the malevolent types know they don't stand a chance if someone calls out for help. They are knee deep in a reality they know all too well. Their circumstances are rather limiting.

Malevolent types (of the spiritual kind) lie, because a lie is cheap and economical. It is cheaper to convince someone that Angels are devils than it is to win in a fight against one. God makes it incredibly easy and "cheap" to call out for help. The malevolent types know they are on the losing end of such a situation. Fighting and resisting when someone prays for help is just an act of sheer desperation against a reality they cannot hope to overcome.

Most of the malevolent types know if they are taken, they will be taken to a place that is a living nightmare. A place that is far worse than anything they can ever do to their victims. They are so cursed by God (and only rather recently do I realize this) that even having them around is like having a perpetual curse on your life.

Total rejection, total renouncement of having them in your presence, and calling out to God to have them taken away to their deathly prison is the only place where they belong. I have accepted that. I have also added clauses to prayers to take them to the abyss whenever one of these types shows up. I don't want them to affect any living thing or person or child in this world. It is also the only way to make it hard for them to come back.

Higher order entities are just the fingers of the hand and the arm and the body that sends them out to do things.

Even when you get the chance to actively talk to one, you get the deep notion that they rarely do anything significant without checking into it.

For example, I know if I asked one to go out and take any spiritual presences entities found with x, y and z members. They would immediately confirm that they do not "just do" things on their own. Unlike any society we come from (nor even the ET's for that matter) the UT standing in front of you is connected to the top. They don't just act alone or out of step (most of the time) without the chain of superior UT all the way to the top.

When you are talking with one of them in front of you, you are basically talking to everyone along the chain through to the top, indirectly.

If the top says "no", it is "no" from the top to the bottom.
    You must first have Faith in yourself and in your own actions as being true in purpose and intent before reaching out as you do. A doubt in self yields nothing, but fear and a separation from GOD.

As to higher order entities they are a bit more autonomous in their investigation and conclusions as to a need for actions being taken I agree it is a mutual decision.

I will add the following, as it may be of some importance to you.

A while back, I had found myself inside a well with blue stones (ethereal) just floating there, with an instruction of collecting these. What is of interest here is the opposite of blue is Gold, and when gold is added to glass it turns red. I do recall thinking these were the stones of chaos when I reached out for them. In the wrong hands this would be true indeed. When I reach out to see the filaments of life or the rivers of life unfolding on the edges what can be perceived, it is represented as blue = life, or the base force from which life comes from. Yellow being a divine fire of sorts which sits between the red and the blue. Red more or less being the dragon's blood, or our own physical reality, our past pulling away from us, while the blue remains our potential future coming at us. Making the yellow a representation of our now.

I mentioned this elsewhere and was told to look into the term blue apples, which turned out to be an interesting read. As to the reasons why, or their meaning within this context, or if even related in some way I do not know.

*WM*
    Hello WildMage

In my minds Eye at the place with the bridge I see three spheres one blue, one red, and one yellow. As I would stare into this place And see Powessy I could see the veins pulsating through his body blue and yellow. My eyes would always focus on him and the bridge never anything beyond the bridge. As I started to wonder the reason for the veins and there color these orbs showed up absolutely huge just floating in the back ground. The fact that these colors can, if mixed, represent every color known to man early art class memories I don't know they are just there. Emotions can also be labeled to colors, but what if the colors represent the key ingredients poured into each soul. A dash of good(blue) a dash of bad(red) and just a little power to animate it(yellow). These primary colors shown below also coordinate with the chakra system. Have you read up on the term loosh?

Picsphere.jpg

I am unsure of this psychic war of those on this side of things or on the other for that matter. The war is real though, and primarily instituted from the side you do not see clearly. I feel them enter into me and can find their words, I have had many thousands of obes and have seen them and how they are put together. I understand what is happening but I do not know how to explain it to others, they do not know what to look for. I have them inside me all the time and we are in constant communication I can release my self and allow them to move forward inside me this gives them temporary control, I can feel their thoughts and see the world through them for this moment.

Powessy
    Last edited by Powessy; 12-21-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powessy View Post
    Hello WildMage

In my minds Eye at the place with the bridge I see three spheres one blue, one red, and one yellow. As I would stare into this place And see Powessy I could see the veins pulsating through his body blue and yellow. My eyes would always focus on him and the bridge never anything beyond the bridge. As I started to wonder the reason for the veins and there color these orbs showed up absolutely huge just floating in the back ground. The fact that these colors can, if mixed, represent every color known to man early art class memories I don't know they are just there. Emotions can also be labeled to colors, but what if the colors represent the key ingredients poured into each soul. A dash of good(blue) a dash of bad(red) and just a little power to animate it(yellow). These primary colors shown below also coordinate with the chakra system. Have you read up on the term loosh?

Picsphere.jpg

I am unsure of this psychic war of those on this side of things or on the other for that matter. The war is real though, and primarily instituted from the side you do not see clearly. I feel them enter into me and can find their words, I have had many thousands of obes and have seen them and how they are put together. I understand what is happening but I do not know how to explain it to others, they do not know what to look for. I have them inside me all the time and we are in constant communication I can release my self and allow them to move forward inside me this gives them temporary control, I can feel their thoughts and see the world through them for this moment.

Powessy
    You are in a sense intuitively describing the orbs of energy as emotions. It can also be a representation of sound, which ties in heavily with our emotions. But this would get into the mechanics and evolution of the human species, and the remnants of a sonar type system which devolved after they exited the oceans.

I have heard of the term Loosh before, and have also read the account behind how the term came to be. I also have a superficial understanding of its significance in what is being discussed here. From there we enter Castaneda's world of Archons or the fliers chasing down astral entities and sucking on vital energy. My own experience differs dramatically, while I can understand the vampiric aspects and can see it as one of the potential perceptions, it is not an accurate representation. It may be possible on one level, but I honestly feel this is a misinterpretation of what is actually going on behind the scenes.

What you seem to be pointing to is the usage and movement of this vital energy as part of an overall flow, wherein you become the conduit thru which "they" for lack of a better term feed you a pseudo-Cartesian (3D grid) type system with directional instructions of where this vital/life energy needs to go. I may be off a little, so I will wait and see if this latter fits at some level in what you are experiencing.

*WM*