Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Quasi-Alien Mind Manglers

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    You are in a sense intuitively describing the orbs of energy as emotions. It can also be a representation of sound, which ties in heavily with our emotions. But this would get into the mechanics and evolution of the human species, and the remnants of a sonar type system which devolved after they exited the oceans.

I have heard of the term Loosh before, and have also read the account behind how the term came to be. I also have a superficial understanding of its significance in what is being discussed here. From there we enter Castaneda's world of Archons or the fliers chasing down astral entities and sucking on vital energy. My own experience differs dramatically, while I can understand the vampiric aspects and can see it as one of the potential perceptions, it is not an accurate representation. It may be possible on one level, but I honestly feel this is a misinterpretation of what is actually going on behind the scenes.

What you seem to be pointing to is the usage and movement of this vital energy as part of an overall flow, wherein you become the conduit thru which "they" for lack of a better term feed you a pseudo-Cartesian (3D grid) type system with directional instructions of where this vital/life energy needs to go. I may be off a little, so I will wait and see if this latter fits at some level in what you are experiencing.

*WM*
    I also do not agree with the loosh theory it is something presented to me from a follower of Robert Monroe and his beliefs. My over all thoughts on these spheres is only that they are seen in this place in my mind and the significance is still being determined. I Have seen the seeds to life and as I peer into them I see a flowing of ever changing color. I would like to believe that all life is the same and all things are under the same pressure to survive but this I believe is imposable. If you were to peer into an egg and view the properties of the energy flow of a chicken, you would see the nature of this animal programed to adapt to the world it is going to be born to.

Powessy

On this forum I was also looking through many other posts here and came across this thread http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...write-about-it. in this thread merjose is describing an experience he is having with what I call the sparteil. To understand this further if you were to look at my soul now it would look similar to the video that lycaeus published in this thread http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post37253. As each entity moves forward to find my mind you see its soul outline, I speak to many hundreds of different personalities per day in an endless rotation which allows each of them to become themselves again. I hope this explains what merjose is seeing or saw.

Powessy

Quote Originally Posted by Powessy View Post
    I also do not agree with the loosh theory it is something presented to me from a follower of Robert Monroe and his beliefs. My over all thoughts on these spheres is only that they are seen in this place in my mind and the significance is still being determined. I Have seen the seeds to life and as I peer into them I see a flowing of ever changing color. I would like to believe that all life is the same and all things are under the same pressure to survive but this I believe is imposable. If you were to peer into an egg and view the properties of the energy flow of a chicken, you would see the nature of this animal programed to adapt to the world it is going to be born to.

Powessy
    Therein lays the perception of war, sort of like waterworks when it comes to life; it all basically follows a path of least resistance. The rest is pathways which can be used to determine what this flow will look like. pressure is just a derived value based on volumes flowing thru constricted or non-constricted zones.

I do like your egg example as it illustrates this in a nice way.

*WM*
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

I would like to try and explain a theory I have on the soul. I have definitive proof of the soul but I also understand something else about the soul that I wish to share with others. I am going to introduce the word treemend to explain the soul. I have had great difficulty in the past trying to explain this to others due to the fact many do not feel them or understand this. The soul has two parts to it, it has a shape the one that fits the person we are, and it has it's true form the one I feel. The first battle is are we reincarnated or are we born to gain a soul and only become ourselves once. I believe in the reincarnation theory, just not the one many understand. I also believe that there is a world soul object one that is born for this world and part of it and she has the ability to have many children. Next we must understand source, source is of two parts one of the veil and one of this side of things. The first children born to her are angles but they are both of source(the veil side of him) and herself. The angels are mostly of the veil but are also able to be born of this world just not as often as we are. The other souls born to her, you and I, are born of her and source(this side of things), these methods produce two separate beings. The angels are world helpers in reincarnation along with her, they have the ability to shape the soul but also the ability to make the soul itself again. When I leave my body in obe I have the shape of this man I am today and his memories, these memories are held inside our treemend our within ourselves. After death and given the choice to be reborn the soul must become itself to become something again, I will not be this person again as he is today or on the day of my death. When the angel picks you up he immediately transfers you back into yourself to become yourself again, he then can place you into a new life. Our treemend is similar to a hair that the angel will carry upon his head this allows him to remain himself, unlike the sparteil that carry many souls not within themselves causing the angels many problems. The new child is the soul outside the treemend to become this new person till they die again.

Powessy