Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Quasi-Alien Mind Manglers

Wow! That's a great answer! Let me chew on this for awhile. Thanks for your patience too!

Blog Entries
    My ex girlfriend said that she had sex with a reptilian in a dream. She had never been interested in alien books, so I doubt the only possibility was that she was making it up. She said that she actuallyenjoyed it, that it was "really good". I thought that her being from Finland had something to do with it. Maybe they are more attracted to nordic genes"?

The alien rape story brought up by Neuru indicates that the alien nordics who raped the woman were strongly associated with Germany and admired the country.

Related threads:

DEMONIC or ET any first hand ENCOUNTERS?

The Story of "The Fallen" UT? - The Discussion Begins

---

My current conclusion is that there exist aliens, demons, aliens possessed by demons, and demons who mimic aliens. That's the only way I can account for all the data. If humans can be possessed by demons, why not aliens? If demons and negs can induce hallucinations, then why not disguise themselves as aliens sometimes (or the Virgin Mary, or Archangel Michael, or Sananda, or Ashtar or whomever). All these things are possible.

I don't believe all aliens are demons in disguise because aliens and demons have different methodologies, goals, and metaphysical signatures. When a demon mimics and alien, it can do it in certain superficial ways, but not in all ways. It can't make a ship with reverse-engineerable technology fall out of the sky, at least not the demons some of us regularly encounter today.

I mean, if you had to adopt the Biblical approach to alienology, then you would have to admit that some reported aliens are actually angels, since some Nordic encounters are identical to the Biblical anecdotes about the Sons of Man, and the Sons of Man were not demons but messengers of God. But those who have personal experience know that aliens and angels are different classes of beings too. Thus demons and aliens should also be different.

However, there are intersections or overlaps. I drew up a list of typical traits of the different categories. Here they are.

Aliens
    - can give advanced technology and scientific knowledge to human elite groups
    - can hybridize their DNA with human DNA, thus they have DNA.
    - have ships that crash or can get shot down, tracked on radar if they so desire, videotaped.
    - bodies allegedly recovered
    - multiple eyewitnesses of sightings, abductions
    - physical traces left on the ground. Burns, radiation, flattened grass, etc.
    - known to engage in aerial dogfights, battles, ships on fire, crashing, explosions, smoke, etc.
    - divided into various political groups, divisions, factions
    - have a certain psychic signature unique to aliens
    - carve out bases underground, underwater, inside mountains, some fully physical.
    - have left behind relic alien technology (ark of the covenant, grail, ancient aliens stuff, etc.)
    - some can walk among us undetected, fully physical, normal acting.
    - some use technology like blue beams to phase/levitate
    - abductions have a long-term strategic point.
    - abductions or visitations can teach ethics, psychic skills, healing abilities, survival knowledge, PR training, etc.

Aliens Possibly Possessed by Demons
    - can engage in physical abductions
    - can perform physical rapes, with trace material left behind
    - have technology, ships
    - technology seems cruder, ships not clean and well lit
    - abductions appear to have no long-term strategy, rather they are charades for sadistic torture
    - they are opportunists, seem to prey on the gullible, spiritually exhausted, or the openly inviting.
    - seem to mostly be reptilians,
    - can't walk among us without sticking out, and use remote human-like avatars that don't seem well put together
    - may be associated with Men In Black
    - multiple eyewitnesses, physical evidence

Demons Mimicking Aliens
    - can appear gray or reptilian
    - nonphysical
    - use the methodology of demons/negs: hover around, psychically interface, induce hallucinations
    - no third party witnesses or video, whole scenarios play out inside the mind of the victim
    - no physical traces beyond what ghosts can do: blow out light bulbs and electronics, poltergeist, show up as smoke on film, etc.
    - opportunistic, sadistic, feed a bunch of B.S. for the sole purpose of getting a kick out of running a victim ragged
    - seem focused on control, ownership, turning victim into a pet toy or parasitic host
    - same demon-like methodology dressed up under various background stories/scenarios: not always alien, sometimes religious or whatever works
    - the alien aspect of them seems borrowed or poorly mimicked. No underlying realness or technological self-consistency, as made up as that of a hoaxer.
    - have a non-alien psychic signature.

Demons (when witnesses in their true form)
    - no reported use of technology, devices, clothing
    - blackish or dark brown nonphysical body, shadow beings.
    - no DNA traces, hair, semen samples from demon rapes (unlike humanoid alien ones)
    - can create physical bruising and cysts via psychic means, but not implantation of technological implants
    - don't employ flying ships, except when seen that way via psychically induced hallucination. Such 'ships' don't impact physical environment.
    - not known to be divided into opposing factions with complicated political tensions between them
    - non-alien psychic signature
    - no physical body of a demon has ever been found, examined, or reported
    - don't use blue beam technology during encounters
    - don't take the physical body of the victim anywhere, maybe just snatch the soul away at best.
    - aim for contact, control, and ultimately direct and full possession.

--

None of this rules out the idea that aliens and demons (or fallen angels) aren't related in the distant past. They could be. That idea is more sophisticated and in line with the data points, than the popular one that aliens are identically demons.
    Last edited by montalk; 02-22-2013 at 05:40 AM.

I have great interest in this topic....
    Another category wrt who and what some of our ‘visitors’ are may fall into the Alien Disincarnate category.
    Alien Disincarnates

It may very well be that those highly evolved aliens who have passed over (died) into those other realms were/are not only more highly technologically evolved than we are but also much more evolved on an evolutionary scale in terms of ‘consciousness‘.

Because of this, they were able to penetrate dimensional barriers even while they were living in the physical but, once they passed over, they still retained those abilities.

In fact, their existence in those non-physical realms most likely have resulted in enhancing those abilities they had due to the advanced level of consciousness they already possessed while in the physical.

From an apologetics view point, supposing they dwell in those realms that are closer to our own physical realm as opposed to dwelling in those highly spiritual ones. And supposing many also dwell on those lowest realms that are also populated by demons. This could mean that those who choose to dwell on the same realms with demons are themselves demonic even though they are not in the same category as what we qualify as ‘demons’ and are in a separate entity category.

But supposing other ones dwell in those higher realms that are not populated by demons. Which would mean that those demonic influences are not as strong as they are in the lower realms. This would mean, from an apologetics viewpoint, that they are more spiritually/ethically evolved than those in those realms that are beneath it too.

So to say that all disincarnate aliens are demonic would be incorrect because some DO dwell on those non-physical realms that are of a higher spiritual nature/status/rank. The same is said for those human disincarnates that have not ‘gone’ into the light yet and still choose to roam in those lower realms. It is known that even though there are demonic type human disincarnates, most of them are not demonic and depending on ones chosen religion, there are a variety of explanations on why those human disincarnates have not moved on into the ‘light’... the highest realms. Roman Catholics, for example, call it purgatory.

Note: Of course, I’m only using the ‘layered cake’ type model for all of this only for the sake of simplicity but in actuality it’s much more complicated than this. A better starting point would be to consider the
    Mandelbrot set model instead.

In summary. Ostensibly, not only do some alien groups have a more evolved consciousness than ourselves and others but because they may also be highly advanced technologically too, they may have been able to merge the two while in the physical. This also allowed them to more easily segue their own technology into those other realms after they passed over too. Hence why maybe they are in fact using an etheric based conscousness assisted technology to manifest into our physical world in various ways too.

Here’s what we do know.
    There is an after-life and humans transit over into that realm where some are able to even communicate and manifest into our physical realm in certain conditions. The main one having to do with that stochastic resonance that exists between the incarnate human receiver and the human disincarnate.

But just because a physical being is not from our planet does not mean that they too do not transit over into an afterlife just like humans do.
    Therefore, for the sake of a more comprehensive overview on who and what some of our ‘vistor’s are, we should consider that many of those aliens who are out there are in fact of the alien disincarnate type that I discussed in this post and those implications that are inherent when presented with such realities
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    A99, it's good you brought up the out-of-body aspect of the alien presence. I think you could also throw into the mix the possibility of aliens using astral projection as well, while their physical bodies are safe in their ship or base or wherever. A lot of sources say that certain aliens, esp. the reps., have a hard time maintaining a physical form in our reality and need blood to ground them. And if they originate from a 'lower' density or dimension, as it's said, it takes them a lot of energy to move on up into our world, where the higher and lower, less-physical realms intersect. Maybe their alien bodies are incompatible with our environment and are fatally susceptible to germs, pollution and viruses that we're used to. Hence the need to go out-of-body, possess humans or create more compatible hybrid bodies. I don't know if they would be astral traveling from a physical body in our realm, or using an avatar from the '4th dimension' to enter our world, but the idea of them interacting with us while they're in an out-of-body state might explain some of the 'paranormal' aspects of their presence. Then again it could just be advanced technology that lets them pass through walls and turn into sparks of light and disappear. It's obviously a hard, complicated subject to understand.

Alien Disincarnates makes sense. As long as an alien isn't simply a machine, its nonphysical part ought to survive after death.

In the case of humans, after death the etheric and astral bodies (using occult terminology) undergo progressive disintegration due to lack of energy and cohesion. That is, unless it can siphon energy from the living, then you have certain types of ghosts and phantoms. So for us there's an advantage to having a body: you are anchored to something that keeps your soul together, energized, and actively engaged in the physical.

I'm sure a being could evolve to the point where it wouldn't need a body anymore, where it has sufficient energy and cohesion to do just fine without. So-called "fifth density beings" are of that order. But from what I can determine, they don't really hang out in the physical domain.

An alien disincarnate would have some disadvantages concerning access to physicality, of having the solidity required to carry out big operations with respect to physical beings like humans. I'm talking about bombing cities like Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible, transferring working alien devices to black ops military, and levitating someone out through a closed window.

If an alien is just a disincarnate ghost being, sure it could come through a wall, but it wouldn't be able to dematerialize the abductee through the wall. So abductions where blue beams are involved, people being carried through closed windows and such, are probably physical or quasi-physical aliens.

But you're right, where do all the dead aliens go... do they just hang out in alien heaven enjoying the weather, or do they continue what they were doing while physical. I'd imagine that even while physical, the doorway to death may have been more like a doggy door, where they can leave and re-enter their body at will. Astral projection ought to be really easy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Alien Disincarnates makes sense. As long as an alien isn't simply a machine, its nonphysical part ought to survive after death.

In the case of humans, after death the etheric and astral bodies (using occult terminology) undergo progressive disintegration due to lack of energy and cohesion. That is, unless it can siphon energy from the living, then you have certain types of ghosts and phantoms. So for us there's an advantage to having a body: you are anchored to something that keeps your soul together, energized, and actively engaged in the physical.
    I wanted to mention if you ever write another book, that would be an interesting subject to cover.

I also wanted to pass by you an idea. It is said in some material online (somewhere?) that Greys tend to bathe themselves "in nutrients" as a means of sustenance and exuding their "waste products".

I wonder,

IF some Greys are just an Artificial Intelligence made of a biological host body and a crafted artificial intelligence....how would they continue to "operate" if they have extremely high field output? Do they, like a natural human being, generate their own field naturally?

(Open Disclosure: I am being rhetorical as well as seeding a topic in case anyone wonders.)

Assuming they (some artificial Greys) are in actuality some kind of artificial intelligence wrapped in biological skin...Do they perhaps have no genuine soul components? Perhaps an artificial being with just the artificial...non-physical....consciousness matrix embedded in it's skull?

Would it be needing to recharge it's influence by absorbing it in a bath from natural by products?? Perhaps natural influence created in say... in cow blood?

(Is that why the occult always does wierd animal sacrifices or rituals with blood?)

Do artificial biological beings without a supernatural soul require a recharge?

------------------------

Is this perhaps the reason for older beliefs and religions hosting animal and human sacrifices for the purposes of providing sustenance to some supernatural entity?

I recall you wrote an enlightening article on that Montalk. I wanted to see what you thought of this. I have also seen a few bits and pieces online articles where people claim they see Reptilians sucking influence out of living beings or eating meat from human beings and animals.

---------------------

Here is another conundrum that came to me just now. If the spiritual disembodied types exist and specifically require living influence to keep recharging their presence.

Why haven't the more intelligent and malevolent among them built up a factory floor of biological mass that can feed them an infinite supply?

I don't mean like normal ghosts and stuff, I mean like high-end malevolent supernatural creatures. Why do they rely on human beings for farming living influence when they could take over a small group of individuals and with their advanced knowledge build themselves a large farm of living individuals in a controlled environment.

Why farm influence from crazy conditions like the real world. Where things can be a hit or miss? Does that make sense?

Or is there something special of living influence that cannot be reproduced so easily?
    Last edited by Fore; 03-11-2013 at 03:44 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I recall that ScarZ once told me that a SPIRIT is like a power chord to God. When we die, the cord unplugs and returns to the Source. But the remaining parts of the individual continues until they run out of [influence] power.

Perhaps that is what the disembodied do all day, they collect spiritual influence to keep sustaining their presence.

-------------------

I have long been wondering what cattle mutilations are about and why the relate to the ET phenomena.

I wonder if the whole sacrifice of living things is unwittingly about some disembodied entity continually recharging.

Or

Perhaps if artificial creations are made...even if they operate with seeming intelligence, they lack the essential power plug of a genuine spirit....?

I wonder if they have to keep recharging the proverbial drones?

-------------------

Think about this, if the ET could generate limitless influence from artificial creations, why wouldn't it ever occur to normal spiritual entities to get their hands on such beings and start siphoning off their copious quantities of influence?

Why go after a human being who is incredibly weak in emitting influence. Why not go after the powerful emissions coming off of other biological beings like the ET?
    Last edited by Fore; 03-11-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I recall that ScarZ once told me that a SPIRIT is like a power chord to God. When we die, the cord unplugs and returns to the Source. But the remaining parts of the individual continues until they run out of [influence] power.

Perhaps that is what the disembodied do all day, they collect spiritual influence to keep sustaining their presence.
    Which brings me to another interesting point. I have always noticed that the HOE (Higher Order Entities/Angels) don't have the same configuration as either human beings nor the ET.

They seem to be emitting a strong range of living influence that is of a very high quality. Yet, it repels malevolent entities of the spiritual kind. I have seen no effect on ET to be honest.

The thing that confuses me about the HOE is that when you scan them psychically they have a very strange configuration. They register as a living being. Unlike the other spiritually dead, they don't have "dead patterns" associated with any ghosts, phantoms or demons.

They are a spiritual entity but they register as possessing a rather strange body that is surrounded by a "live wire" of living energy...along with the strangest structures around them that resemble my own EFM structures.

It is like they are alive like me, but they have a different kind of....body.

--------------------------
    I realized long ago that in Christianity human beings strive to gain a gift of "eternal life". As in they are trying to gain a new SPIRIT that is "clean" and....a new body....that lives "perpetually".

So I wonder....if the ET die....then aren't they like us? (?)

Who then are the HOE relative to them? And why do the ET always seem to bash the HOE in so many varied accounts?

Aren't they seemingly missing that special feature that the HOE seem to posses? Why?

It is obvious that Demons, Phantoms and ghosts are missing such a "supernatural" body. The ET certainly don't emit or even posses such a configuration.

------------------------

I have been wondering, If these HOE come from this dimension that we call "Eternity" and there are other kinds of life forms there as well.

Then...perhaps our popular assumptions on universal existence is really far off the mark. Perhaps there is no reincarnation. Perhaps there is no evolutionary process among the stars. Perhaps the universe is empty save for us and a few offshoot ETs [and the fallen UT] trying to cling to life in and around the only spot in the universe that life exists.

Popular theories abound say that life should be present in the universe...yet there is so far no "far away evidence" that this is the case. The only things we know of as ET life are the visitors we meet in very close proximity to the Earth.

And these strangers die....like us.

So what if there is no slow crawl up in evolution and space faring races across the cosmos? What if the circumstances surrounding our existence is different than what we assume?

What if there are other life forms but they exist in dimensions we have never visited and exist perpetually in peace (except the castouts: the fallen UT and ET).

What if the whole effort is to confuse a bunch of descendants of outcasts from Eternity....present in greater numbers and unaware of iour origins? Trying to convince humanity the universe is more like modern pop-culture assumes it to be?
    Last edited by Fore; 03-11-2013 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I wanted to mention if you ever write another book, that would be an interesting subject to cover.
    Good idea, added that to my book 'to do' list.

IF some Greys are just an Artificial Intelligence made of a biological host body and a crafted artificial intelligence....how would they continue to "operate" if they have extremely high field output? Do they, like a natural human being, generate their own field naturally?
    Maybe they generate their own field but it's not all that natural, hence why it's so incompatible with our own field... why it might make you sick... and why some abductees have mentioned feeling an extreme "wrongness" about them. Like a sickening fluorescent light versus the sun.

Another possibility: their high output is remotely pumped through them by a central, sentient, living alien. Perhaps the same one coordinating their operation. In that case, they'd be no different from your arm relative to you. If some psychic saw just your hand pumping out all that influence, they'd wonder how a lowly hand could do it. But of course, it's connected to the rest of you.

If they are just tulpas married to a biological body, then sure they'd need to be recharged from time to time. As you brought up, that might tie into cattle mutilations. (By the way, I have a morbid theory that they resort to cattle only when they're running short on human stock, hence why cattle mutes aren't consistent, but sporadic, and since cows aren't as 'useable' as humans, that's why most of the animal is left behind).

Do artificial biological beings without a supernatural soul require a recharge?
    You know that plants, trees, fungi, bacteria, and perhaps crystals emit an influence field. So it doesn't take anything truly 'higher' to output a basic field. It may be weak in those cases, but consider that if the philosopher's stone exists, then that's an example of a mineral-like substance that has a pretty strong output, even though it's just a substance. So if Grays are rudimentary beings, it's conceivable they can similarly have a high output.

Though as I mentioned, whatever they're putting out is very strange and icky to humans. For all I know, they're running on the soul energies collected from dying people. Wouldn't that be something. Do Greys have the "dead" pattern that demons and phantoms have?

Is this perhaps the reason for older beliefs and religions hosting animal and human sacrifices for the purposes of providing sustenance to some supernatural entity?
    I believe so. I was re-reading parts of the Old Testament recently, and what the Israelites allegedly did for Yahweh (blood blood and more blood) would fit that. We talked about how eating meat might interfere with our connection to HOEs. Well, the Israelites were pouring animal blood onto altars, slaughtering whole cities including all children and cattle, and as part of their worship were burning carcasses whose smoke was 'pleasing to their Lord.' So whatever they were worshipping (at the time) just doesn't square with what's known about the benevolent HOEs.

I don't mean like normal ghosts and stuff, I mean like high-end malevolent supernatural creatures. Why do they rely on human beings for farming living influence when they could take over a small group of individuals and with their advanced knowledge build themselves a large farm of living individuals in a controlled environment.

Why farm influence from crazy conditions like the real world. Where things can be a hit or miss? Does that make sense?
    One possibility: it could be like the fish industry. Sure there are farmed fish, but the ocean's pretty big too. Hit and miss to catch, but there's plenty to be had. Lower success rate more than made up for by the numbers.

More seriously though, if such a high-end supernatural being wanted a farm, it would need physical henchmen and technology to grow and round up humans, feed them, and keep them going and producing influence. That's the first obstacle, obtaining a deep enough foot-hold in the physical plane to do such a thing. Given enough time, it could be done. And perhaps it has been done. Maybe Earth is that farm (or just one of many).