Thread: The alien in a jar.

The alien in a jar.

Don't think i've posted about this before. But a good friend of mine is worked at Wright Patterson AFB, which is not far from here. Worked for a contractor there. Some years back him and another man, who was a german baptist fellow, beard and all, was sent in to a room to clean it out, move out stuff and such. He said it kinda looked like a room that was used for photo or filming, there was tripods and such in the room. They begin to move an old metal cabinet when something moved inside. My friend opened it and literally, **** hit the fan. Inside was an alien in a jar. No joke, it was an alien in a jar, like preserved. My friend picked it up and by now the dunkerd fellow was about to fill his pants saying they was going to kill us and panicking. My friend started looking at it and was close to filling his pants too. As he was turning it around and looking at it he said he seen like a nipple on the back and looked closer and there it was, "Made In China" printed on it. ?????? What the hell is the Air Force doing with this fake alien, and in that room? He said he could ID it if seen again, like in some sort of disinfo video put out there some where. Sure makes ya wonder about the USAF. If ya know of any video with a alien in a jar let me know, i'll have him look at it.

earthman

Blog Entries
    To funny. Wonder if they were on hidden video. Prolly show up on AFV next week.

BTW, I have seen MANY "alien in a jar" specimens for sale on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Don't think i've posted about this before. But a good friend of mine is worked at Wright Patterson AFB, which is not far from here. Worked for a contractor there. Some years back him and another man, who was a german baptist fellow, beard and all, was sent in to a room to clean it out, move out stuff and such. He said it kinda looked like a room that was used for photo or filming, there was tripods and such in the room. They begin to move an old metal cabinet when something moved inside. My friend opened it and literally, **** hit the fan. Inside was an alien in a jar. No joke, it was an alien in a jar, like preserved. My friend picked it up and by now the dunkerd fellow was about to fill his pants saying they was going to kill us and panicking. My friend started looking at it and was close to filling his pants too. As he was turning it around and looking at it he said he seen like a nipple on the back and looked closer and there it was, "Made In China" printed on it. ?????? What the hell is the Air Force doing with this fake alien, and in that room? He said he could ID it if seen again, like in some sort of disinfo video put out there some where. Sure makes ya wonder about the USAF. If ya know of any video with a alien in a jar let me know, i'll have him look at it.

earthman
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Folks in the Air Force are not without a sense of humor. It may have be left behind from an earlier practical joke... who knows.

The story finding it is hysterical! Thanks for sharing!

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Would placing it on display at home frighten aliens away, tick them-off, or do they have a sense of humor?

Attachment 697
    click image for larger view
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-20-2012 at 06:15 PM.

LOL, it is a good one. But really did happen. And of all places to be found, Wright Patterson AFB. It looked old though, so it had been there a while it looked like.

earthman