Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts to one side?

Quote Originally Posted by lux aurea in obscuro View Post
    Good evening Fore and thank-you most kindly for a very insightful reply. I once again see your on fine form which is very pleasing.
    <nods> I could do much better though.

"I would frame it in the view that "The ET" are the ones whom want to pull away "the viel"...but only when they are ready." I do find the word 'they' hard to digest as they come mean one speices or many in a collective form?
    Think in terms of factions and groups rather than a collective.

Different ET come from different places with different intentions. Usually those on the left side of the landscape have an idea of what those on the right are doing. The ET I have met openly acknowledge they spy on one anothers activities as well as on various governments. So there are few secrets.

I feel if anyone maybe you are able to catagorise just who 'they' are?. Regarding when "they are ready" would imply to me a set of criteria must be met firstly. Is the setting of these criteria jointly made if so what could the collective reasoning be.
    Within a faction there seems to be collective agreements. Though it differs from one faction to the next what that agreement is.

Usually the ET comprising various groups within a faction know what other factions are up to.

Collectively (as in multiple Factions) the ET sometimes agree to a set of ongoing or developing circumstances from what I have heard. On Earth people assume that one faction are always opposed to another. What I have seen is that when one opposing faction gets benefits from another, they usually don't do anything in such a circumstance.

Sometimes there is collusion between factions. There is also apparent collusion in the techniques being used by disimilar agendas abroad. You might see the same techniques in use in the USA in South Africa or Australia. What might change is the given level of the implementation. I believe there is some kind of standardisation and most Factions seem to abide by it.

Placeing one in a "frame of mind" I agree is easy done on a many levels. However my belief in something is only born of facts and evidence. I am open minded yet I refuse to believe without having satisfied myself with the facts.

The "tricks they can employ" are somewhat taxing yet I have a feeling about a widely use tactic?
    Fore feigns ignorance of what lux just asked.

If you are experiencing ET contact scenarios and not a paranormal episode of habitation or possesion, then that trick is effective enough.

------------------------------

Consider, if you never read a critical idea at a critical moment, the rest of your future is defined by that moment never occuring. I can't read contactee books or paranormal books to a lesser extent without feeling an aversion to it. I am sure there are tons of points that I have missed by now that would otherwise have become clear by now.

Not being able to actively read books with my given mindset and knowledge they "gifted" me with, the obvious end result is that my eureka moments can be minimized. A missed series of oppertunities. I am aware of it but I cannot resist the aversion.

If I could readily pick up the books and read through them to the end, I would be quoting [^Yellow and Red flag event] authors, sources and making broad citations at a consistent clip. I could point out dozens and hundreds of circumstances and provide an explanation for them.

The ET I knew became uncomfortable when I mention it. Something we both know would lend itself to a great oppertunity to convince others of my claims and the knowledge.

Multitudes of references and experiences across the world would speak much louder than my wiritng form. Even louder than some psychic trick performances.

The ET can weave doubt into what someone witnessed as I previously mentioned. But it is harder to work on someone if there is tons of referential material. That mental imprint is probably much harder to smooth over. (TI/TM)

I have a vested interest in circumventing some of their restrictive tactics.
    Last edited by Fore; 08-31-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

The "tricks they can employ" are somewhat taxing yet I have a feeling about a widely use tactic? A universal fact being that every thing has a resonating point a particular frequency. Light, sound, matter energy can all be classified to a spectrum on the frequency chart. I strongly feel that one's thought's also atune into particular frequency/s situation dependant. From having some studio skills I know that to eliminate a 'room node' caused by reflections of frequency bands such as bass you need to raise a lower frequency higher by several db to kill the overhanging room node.

I believe from a mind control perspective it would be very possible to adjust the frequency/s to which an individual or group are exposed. Knowing it is happening 24/7 in cities the world over the mobile wireless technology. By exposing the human mind to frequency/s in the much higher and lower bandwidth it is possible to effect it's ability.
    Since you know about sound and spectrum frequency concepts, you should get the idea of what I am about to say next.

If you want to sense something interesting, simply produce some psychic output around the periphery of your head and upper torso that is configured as "psychic noise".

If done right, you'll notice that the effect you describe will probably level off immediately.

I don't believe in the mechanics of psychic shielding. But, with this technique you can create a wall or shell of static that keeps certain types of psychic targeting from working. I have seen the ET use it when they didn't want me to read their mind contents.

----------------------------
    Though be careful, I have been told that it will cause havoc with your psychic emissions as it disrupts your own psychic field as well as any foreign field trying to merge with you.

I have no idea if you are capable of such techniques, but it should give you an idea of what to do. If the aversion technique is internal rather than externally induced, you are out of luck.

You might try bisecting the static emission directly above your head, but chances are you will have physiological side effects. I don't recommend it. Also, don't expose yourself to that kind of disruption for prolonged periods of time or with anything more than a handful of times per day.

If you do, you may cause unintended disruptions to your field and all associated structures. [Biological/Psychic/Cognitive and Super Cognitive features]

It is somewhat uncharted territory for me.

Don't be surprised if your field acts abnormally and abnormal [backflow] surges begin to occur.

Feeling this has had an effect on me I have started to think very out of the box. I now when thinking select rooms in my mind with situations on-going and I move thought's around in my mind into different rooms. I play out past memories while considering my thought's that only I know to be true. For me it has had some positive result's hense now my reply, which is becoming very hard to type.

As I type my front room is alive with fast moving dark shadows and my eyes are finding it hard to focus lol they sure learn fast!
    The paranormal activity spike is very normal.

It is usually a side effect of your field being triggered. The thing in your head cannot control your biological anatomy without an increased output.

As I mentioned previously, you can use a rather dangerous method of interupting the exterior connections if any are present. But as most psychic are only able to project a few inches from their bodies exterior, the likelihood is fairly high that you will form the static pressure within the intermediary boundaries of your psychic field.

Which causes all manner of uncontrolled disruptions to ensue. Though it is probably going to be effective in terms of disrupting any casual connections.

Some ET will usually adapt by increasing their output, if this turns out to be the case, you will feel it physically as the pressure increases.

"Hmm, depends on who you ask" this again creates for me a feeling that a collective agreement has been made too please the all to a degree. I fear that to be not pleasent or positive for humanity in any way.

Thanks again for a most insightful wee chat,

Kind regards.
    Thanks. More than anything, keep in mind, I am just communicating in this instance out of interest to see what happens. Keep in mind what I just told you is dangerous if done improperly.

So keep in mind to put your personal safety and well being first as you test the waters.

If you are capable of basic psychic manipulation it should be interesting if you suddenly throw a wrench in your gears. If you want proof you can witness in your own body and its perspective it should be interesting to see what happens.

@ Lux
    If I use an analogy of "sound" dynamics:

You are basically going to create a "standing wave" of sound [psychic energy] around the periphery of your head and upper torso.

Like an intense "white noise" covering those areas like a wall, any incoming structured "sound" waves (signals) will find the noise to be too intense to traverse normally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal-to-noise_ratio

As this wall of static noise is compressed, the signal to noise ratio becomes non-existent.

----------------------

The only way to overcome the static noise between you and the foreign party, is for the foreign party to increase the output. Thereby overcoming the noise and re-injecting the influencing signal.

Keep in mind I am just using sound as an "analogy".

The unfortunate truth though, is that if you encase yourself in this sphere of intense fluctuation of noise....your field itself will become affected. Everything from the psychic level up and down will be disrupted.

If you have deteriorating body sensations and subsequent surges of psychic activity it is because normal signals are being disrupted in the periphery around you body.

The noise itself acts as a dampener on your own psychic field. It also acts as a wall or zone of a non-transmissive medium. So your output, if it is already high enough, will cause your influence to "rebound" off the inner-side of the encasement of white noise. [as well as the outside-side]

The result is that this causes "backflow" and therefore intensified surges in the hours afterwards. It also causes any external bonds to become depolarized. Though, I don't know that yet for sure.

------------------------

Also keep in mind if you get a visit, the ET can override this issue by simply extending its arm through the static field and touching you anywhere along your body to re-establish a functional connection and force your emissive psychic structures under its control.

Though this is all something you normally won't have to worry about. At most you'll only get a headache and a few pressure pains assuming your output is low enough.

If it is a little higher than normal, the surges will be more noticeable as sudden PK events like electrical disruptions in your houses wiring that coincide with each burst.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-01-2012 at 01:02 AM.

This may sound crazy, but sometimes I know that an event has happened... but it didn't. I sometimes have the sensation that I experienced something that, for whatever reason, shifted my consciousness into another parallel dimension, for lack of a better term. For instance, the other day, I was walking along and thought that I had been critically injured, I had a vague memory of it as it made me pause. I get the sensation that I had moved on to another "me", somewhere else... like my consciousness had moved from "there" to "here". My memories are the same and everything and everyone is the same, but I can't shake the feeling that I moved from me to another me. I know this sounds like the show, Quantum Leap, but it's the best way to describe this sensation.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    This may sound crazy, but sometimes I know that an event has happened... but it didn't. I sometimes have the sensation that I experienced something that, for whatever reason, shifted my consciousness into another parallel dimension, for lack of a better term. For instance, the other day, I was walking along and thought that I had been critically injured, I had a vague memory of it as it made me pause. I get the sensation that I had moved on to another "me", somewhere else... like my consciousness had moved from "there" to "here". My memories are the same and everything and everyone is the same, but I can't shake the feeling that I moved from me to another me. I know this sounds like the show, Quantum Leap, but it's the best way to describe this sensation.
    Sounds unfamiliar to me.

You might have to find someone whom recognizes that kind of experience.

I just thought that I would throw that out since some of this thread reminded me of it, nothing that I dwell on because I've experienced this on and off all my life... after all, our brains depend on proper chemical balances which is directly effected by rest and diet.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    Both my wife and I have had similar experiences. One example: we both 'remember' E. Borgnine dying in the 90s, and reading about it, while, of course, 'in this reality' that didn't happen. (He only died recently). We've got a number of incidents like that where we felt we had shifted from one reality into another but somehow have memories of both. (Simultaneous parallel timelines?)
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

@ Norenrad

See if any of your experiences resembles this womans when you have a chance.

http://in2worlds.net/timelines

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ Norenrad

See if any of your experiences resembles this woman's when you have a chance.

http://in2worlds.net/timelines
    This part is right on target:

"Each and every choice creates a fork in the road, down to whether you chose to wear one shirt to work or another. Some timelines are so closely identical with such insignificant divergences that they pretty much blend together. Others are based on choices that are so vastly polarizing and far reaching that it’s a complete branching, and formulates a new version of yourself you could almost say. On some level, you wind up living out all the possible choices available to you in any given situation. But since you can’t be in two places at the same time — or ten million places, or more — you experience each individual time line as if it’s the only one. To experience them all simultaneously is too much for the human mind to handle."

... I'm still reading this, I'll let you know if there's more in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Both my wife and I have had similar experiences. One example: we both 'remember' E. Borgnine dying in the 90s, and reading about it, while, of course, 'in this reality' that didn't happen. (He only died recently). We've got a number of incidents like that where we felt we had shifted from one reality into another but somehow have memories of both. (Simultaneous parallel timelines?)
    There have only been a few instances where I could swear that I knew something to be true and a fact, only to find out that I'm the only one to think so. These instances are mostly from what I perceived as a personal experience that may have never happened, or did happen in a different history which only I seem to remember.