Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts to one side?

That web page hit on some of what I experience, mostly the remembering or experiencing the sensation of jumping from one "me" to another "me" at what might be critical points. Remember, this only happens occasionally for me.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Many times I see my etheric self looking directly in the eye at ME in my mind's eye while meditating -- and that's very eerie too! When that happens, I even feel like I'm 'there' where my etheric self is and not 'here' which is not surprising because my consciousness, at that point in time, has transported over into the other realm.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    There have only been a few instances where I could swear that I knew something to be true and a fact, only to find out that I'm the only one to think so. These instances are mostly from what I perceived as a personal experience that may have never happened, or did happen in a different history which only I seem to remember.
    I have also experienced this at least twice - once wrt a certain Guru having cancer of the foot - I remember distinctly overhearing a conversation between two devotees at a breakfast at a temple after an early morning meditation session, but when I mentioned it afterwards, everyone thought I was insane - there had been NO breakfast, no conversation to overhear (The guru has since died of the cancer).

The other occasion concerns my reference in a pre-recorded radio programme to the "late Herbert von Karajan"; I was told by colleagues that he was still alive & that there had been NO news of his death. I duly retrieved the recorded tape & prepared a different programme - & a few days later the news of his death came in (he died about 3 days AFTER my first recording. . .) I was deeply shocked in both instances

Keem, it definitely sounds like you're tapped into that noosphere information stream for those who are going to transit over soon. It reminds me of that one X-File show about an insurance agent, played by Raymond's dad in "Everybody Love's Raymond", who always knew ahead of time when someone was going to die soon. I think I'll watch that one again sometime but can you imagine living like that? Always knowing when someone was going to kick the bucket soon and not being able to tell them about it or anyone else for that matter? What a depressing life he had and it showed that very well in that X-File story.

In a change of subject, the other day I saw in the news that Richard Bach, the author of "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" was in an airplane crash where he is now in critical condition. But I could swear that I read in the news back a few years ago that he died and when I saw that article about him the other day, I had a strange feeling of Deja Vu. Anyway, it was weird finding out that he is still around. He's getting better though so that's good. I love his books and I said a prayer for his recovery!
    Last edited by A99; 09-05-2012 at 11:21 PM.

As I read the above, an extrememly high-pitched sound is zinging in my ears, back & forth from the one to the other - not like tinnitus at all . . . . but quite disconcerting - fwiw

That's very interesting. Thanks for mentioning that.

Quote Originally Posted by kleemkrishnaya View Post
    As I read the above, an extrememly high-pitched sound is zinging in my ears, back & forth from the one to the other - not like tinnitus at all . . . . but quite disconcerting - fwiw