Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Howdy folks I'm Royce Holleman aka Royce (The Redneck Radio Man) I'm a paranormal internet radio talk show host I have owned and hosted my own show for 6 years now I'm married with my 25th anniversery September 1 st I have 3 boys ages 17 to 22 only one left in school and I'm a heavy student of all paranormal phenomena

Quote Originally Posted by redneckradioman View Post
    Howdy folks I'm Royce Holleman aka Royce (The Redneck Radio Man) I'm a paranormal internet radio talk show host I have owned and hosted my own show for 6 years now I'm married with my 25th anniversery September 1 st I have 3 boys ages 17 to 22 only one left in school and I'm a heavy student of all paranormal phenomena
    Welcome to Outpost Form

Welcome aboard!

What's the URL for your talk show?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I've heard of you before! Glad you're here because I too am a student and researcher on paranormal phenomena! Looking forward to conversing with you on those topics!

Welcome, Royce! Nice to have you here.

Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome I apologize for not responding sooner the forum never sent notification of your responses guess I need to check my profile settings to the guy who asked for my url its http://www.paranormalpalace.com/ I will try to keep up better in the future if I can thanks everyone