Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FBI Records 'Guy Hottel', UFO's & Radar

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    "Not all UFOs originate from the same planet, many planets have sent UFOs to Earth". Majicbar if your able to elaborate further.."

Evidence of such is from reported observations of close encounters of the forth kind and reports of abductees on alien types. It is unlikely that more than one species would emerge as the dominant one on any one planet, thus it is likely that for each main type of alien there is one planet involved. I would place this at seven, or more, although the use of droids might pare that back to around five, or more. The different types of UFOs can't be taken as they may have evolved over time and one alien race might be using more than one type, and some UFOs might be motherships for the other types, but again this would tend to say many planets as origins of the UFOs.
    From your previous post, accordingly there are more than 7. BELOW IS AN A-Z OF ALL ALIEN SPECIES
    KNOWN TO MAN AT PRESENT ( Not saying this list is complete or a complete fabrication. Just found it at
    http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicspecies2.htm I should mention there is a description of each species at this site.

AGHARIANS - (or Aghartians)
    ALPHA-DRACONIANS
    ALTAIRIANS
    AMPHIBIANS
    ANAKIM, THE (also referred to the 'Els', short for 'Elder Race' or simply as the 'Giants').
    ANTARCTICAN ATLANS
    BERNARIANS
    BOOTEANS
    BURROWERS
    CETIANS - (or Tau Cetians)
    CHAMELEON
    CHUPACABRA
    DRACO-BORGS
    DRAGONWORMS
    DWARFS
    EVA-BORGS
    GIZAN - (or Gizahn)
    GRAILS
    GREENS, THE
    GREYS, THE
    GYPSIES
    HAV-MUSUVS - (or Suvians)
    HU-BRID
    HYADEANS
    HYBRIDS
    IGUANOIDS
    IKELS OR SATYRS
    INSIDERS
    JANOSIAN
    KORENDIAN
    LEVIATHANS
    LYRAN
    MARTIANS
    MIB'S
    MOON-EYES, THE
    MOTHMEN
    NAGAS
    ORANGE, THE
    ORIONS
    PHOENIANS
    PLEIADEANS
    RE-BRID
    RETICULANS
    SASQUATCH
    SERPENTS
    SIRIANS
    SOLARIANS
    SYNTHETICS
    TELOSIAN
    TEROS
    ULTERRANS - (or Ultraterrestrials)
    UMMITES
    VEGANS
    VENUSIAN

There is also another list at http://pagli.tripod.com/marz.html
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 09-07-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Alien Species, this may call for a whole new thread........
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    From your previous post, accordingly there are more than 7. BELOW IS AN A-Z OF ALL ALIEN SPECIES
    KNOWN TO MAN AT PRESENT ( Not saying this list is complete or a complete fabrication. Just found it at
    http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicspecies2.htm I should mention there is a description of each species at this site.

<snip>

VEGANS

<snip>
    Hey what are the chances, I know a couple of them!!

Hmm, I wonder if I should mention it or if there’s a special handshake or something…

Quote Originally Posted by AdverseCamber View Post
    Hey what are the chances, I know a couple of them!!

Hmm, I wonder if I should mention it or if there’s a special handshake or something…
    Good Morning,

I also noticed on the list "GYPSIES "

Now I am concerned is everybody in the UK from eastern Europe an alien... well illegal possibly?

AdverseCamber you should know better "special handshake" and I spose they "put everything back the way they found it", no these super advance "Gypsies" make contact by rummaging around in your pockets so that such a handshake is impossible document.

Kind Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by lux aurea in obscuro View Post
    Now I am concerned is everybody in the UK from eastern Europe an alien... well illegal possibly?
    Spend some time in Colorado, I'm beginning to suspect that more than a few Coloradoans are from another planet.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by lux aurea in obscuro View Post
    Good Morning,

I also noticed on the list "GYPSIES "

<snip>

AdverseCamber you should know better "special handshake" and I spose they "put everything back the way they found it", no these super advance "Gypsies" make contact by rummaging around in your pockets so that such a handshake is impossible document.

Kind Regards.
    Nah, now you’re just being silly.

Because if that really were the case then we’d literally be inundated with ‘physical case traces’…

Wouldn’t we?

There is a new thread in ExoPolitics for Alien Species. Eash has a description. Now where did I put my.............
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    There is a new thread in ExoPolitics for Alien Species. Eash has a description. Now where did I put my.............
    Waders?

Blog Entries
    The FBI has attempted to explain the "Hottel" memo: http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013...uy-hottel-memo

In a blog written March 25, 2013, the FBI writes (bottom of page):

So what’s the real story? A few facts to keep in mind:
    First, the Hottel memo isn’t new. It was first released publicly in the late 1970s and had been posted on the FBI website for several years prior to the launch of the Vault.

Second, the Hottel memo is dated nearly three years after the infamous events in Roswell in July 1947. There is no reason to believe the two are connected. The FBI file on Roswell (another popular page) is posted elsewhere on the Vault.

Third, as noted in an earlier story, the FBI has only occasionally been involved in investigating reports of UFOs and extraterrestrials. For a few years after the Roswell incident, Director Hoover did order his agents—at the request of the Air Force—to verify any UFO sightings. That practice ended in July 1950, four months after the Hottel memo, suggesting that our Washington Field Office didn’t think enough of that flying saucer story to look into it.

Finally, the Hottel memo does not prove the existence of UFOs; it is simply a second- or third-hand claim that we never investigated. Some people believe the memo repeats a hoax that was circulating at that time, but the Bureau’s files have no information to verify that theory.
    Sorry, no smoking gun on UFOs. The mystery remains…
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Marvin made a post for the Guy Hottel Memo here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...1158#post21158
    Sherlock Holmes