Hi Marvin,

Thanks and I of course agree regarding the risks of interstellar travel and those beings having constant bombardments. However could it be only a particular frequency has a negative effect? Us humans are sensitive to a frequency of around 7Hz the 'brown note'. Enjoying subsonic and infrasonic bass I know that all is well until that real low note hits. People have a tendency to make a big mess at that frequency if the right amount of gain/volume is applied.

So you can maybe appreciate that yes most frequencies are harmless yet all biological matter has a resonating point which if applied a big mess will ensure. I am sure these beings also have a resonating point I would guess a much higher one than humans? Could it be that a particular narrow band of frequency a very specific frequency could have a negative effect on ET.

Slightly off topic yet relating to ET's choice of clothing. The bodies discovered on board the crashed craft have often been described as having on a "thin metallic like cloth". Could this be to protect the beings from radiation? If yes it would imply that without the protective suits they may well be effected by environmental conditions.

Kind regards.