Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Min News

Epo333: Thanks for posting these. Fascinating details. I wonder what the deal with the buoys is all about?

The buoys, if you look back the last 3 months or so, the sonar buoys started to indicate sea floors rising in certain areas. One week one of then (near India I think) showed a 2000ft rise in a week, with other near by buoys showing some raising as well. Then owners of some of the buoys started to make it look like datum errors, and such, and begin turning some off. This is where "Suspicious0bservers" (one of the guys on the you-tube channel "Your mind is your weapon" started to point out his suspicions that too many were being turn off to be a coincident.

I think his no-nonsense track record has been pretty good.

He puts up the "3min News" about the same time about everyday, which co-insides with my morning routine, so I share the news here with our members and readers...

Thanks. It sounded as if the buoys were being turned off on purpose to conceal information (or something else less than honest) and I wanted to be clear about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Thanks. It sounded as if the buoys were being turned off on purpose to conceal information (or something else less than honest) and I wanted to be clear about that.
    I am thinking the same thing.

So, what are they hiding and why?