Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alien Species, ET's EBE's, Etc.

Agree that, there are various human alien races.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I'd agree that the term Nordic is too vague and oftentimes misleading. It's probably supposed to be.
    Any ideas on better alternatives that designate all aliens that generally resemble us? The term "humanoid" is inaccurate too, as that could apply to anything upright with two eyes, two legs, two arms and a torso which would include reptilians and grays. "Human-like aliens" is accurate but too long and clumsy. Pleiadeans is too specific, and I'm not sure they necessarily even come from there/that direction. I don't know about Lyrans, Vegans, Spicans, etc... either because any claim of origin especially in channeled sources or said by them directly may be a diversion to cover up their true nature and origins.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Any ideas on better alternatives that designate all aliens that generally resemble us? The term "humanoid" is inaccurate too, as that could apply to anything upright with two eyes, two legs, two arms and a torso which would include reptilians and grays. "Human-like aliens" is accurate but too long and clumsy. Pleiadeans is too specific, and I'm not sure they necessarily even come from there/that direction. I don't know about Lyrans, Vegans, Spicans, etc... either because any claim of origin especially in channeled sources or said by them directly may be a diversion to cover up their true nature and origins.
    It has been said, that humans not from Earth are much taller.

Categorizing by skin tone, planet and or star system of origin may only serve as a mapping of where humans are located throughout the universe and known dimensions. They may not “categorize” themselves in that fashion and consider it as foolishness.

Blog Entries
    Not sure but I like to refer to the human-looking fascist aliens as 'Nazi Nordics' but that might bring up arguments about what a 'nazi' 'technically is'. It would just mean a human-looking alien with fascist tendencies. The good ones we could call 'Nice-Nordics' but that discredits the seriousness of the topic.

'Humaliens' might work. But then again, are all these guys really 'aliens'? Research suggests 'superhuman' alien beings have been here for a long time, as well as reptilians. Possibly underground since times of Lemuria and Atlantis. Although 'alien' means 'foreigner' and some nonhumans who have been living amongst us, mostly in secret, have a way of being that is 'foreign' to what most of us consider normal life. they could be 'foreign' in that they exist in other dimensions/planes.

And calling them by star names, or planets brings up issues because there are different races from the same systems.

I liked where Mac Tonnies was going with the term Cryptoterrestrials. It's important to distinguish between intelligene, nonhuman beings who are more or less recently visiting our planet, and the ones that have been here for a long time. A long time from our perspective.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    It has been said, that humans not from Earth are much taller.

Categorizing by skin tone, planet and or star system of origin may only serve as a mapping of where humans are located throughout the universe and known dimensions. They may not “categorize” themselves in that fashion and consider it as foolishness.
    Many are shorter too. Many are even dwarfish-sized. Some are very tall and lean, skinny, with longer extremities and longer fingers, while others, a majority actually, are very muscular. A lot of them have weird pigmentations too (charcoal black skin, violet, blue or red skin [red, as in tomato red], even green). It could be either indicative of the type of star they come from, the type of place they live, the foods they eat, or specifically, minerals they ingest, or type of blood system, metabolism they have.

@montalk - I sometimes use the word 'humanesque/s'. I get tired typing "humanoid, human-looking extraterrestrials" sometimes if I have to repeat it in a short while again lol.

There is a way to distinguish who you are talking to (its why I crated a database of my own, regarding alien species, so when somebody gives me a description, I tell them who they are interacting with and if they are being truthful or with good intentions etc.), one way is to ask a lot of questions about them. And go in details. Act a skeptic, a journalist, interviewer, or better, like a police investigator. The benevolent ones won't mind that, and in fact encourage it. Those that have something to hide, will get annoyed by all those questions, and inquiry in detail, and may actually leave you alone. This has helped even a few abductees that I have talked to. Their abductions have stopped.

Another way is deduction and correlation with anything you know about them. Red skin is only present in such 'humanesque' cultures that live in background Pleiades stars (not paid a visit here), Sirius B, and a terraformed planet in the Van Maanen's Star system. It doesn't leave a lot of guesswork. Blue skin is present also in Sirius, and stars we call 44 Andromedae and Phi Andromedae. Again, not much guesswork. They would either identify as "Sirians" or "Andromedans". The pale white skin is more popular pigmentation, and they may be hard to pinpoint a location on. If you know a few more details that could lead you one way or another, then great.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Not sure but I like to refer to the human-looking fascist aliens as 'Nazi Nordics' but that might bring up arguments about what a 'nazi' 'technically is'. It would just mean a human-looking alien with fascist tendencies. The good ones we could call 'Nice-Nordics' but that discredits the seriousness of the topic.

'Humaliens' might work. But then again, are all these guys really 'aliens'? Research suggests 'superhuman' alien beings have been here for a long time, as well as reptilians. Possibly underground since times of Lemuria and Atlantis. Although 'alien' means 'foreigner' and some nonhumans who have been living amongst us, mostly in secret, have a way of being that is 'foreign' to what most of us consider normal life. they could be 'foreign' in that they exist in other dimensions/planes.

And calling them by star names, or planets brings up issues because there are different races from the same systems.

I liked where Mac Tonnies was going with the term Cryptoterrestrials. It's important to distinguish between intelligene, nonhuman beings who are more or less recently visiting our planet, and the ones that have been here for a long time. A long time from our perspective.

They may be here from the times of Atlantis, Mu, and Hyperborea, that wouldn't make them any less alien, in the sense that they are not native to this planet. Even though they look like us. A lot of them don't even speak like us, nor with the same "human" voices we use (some speak with a more pitched voice, some "bark", some talk like they sing, others have a very deep voice, abnormal even for humans), possibly because they have different vocal chords, which in turn hints on their alien nature.

Other realities/timelines? It could be, I've been told that some of them don't share our own reality/timeline. On the other hand, a lot of them co-exist with other beings in certain star systems. At least that's sort of the norm for our local region of space. Alpha Centauri ABC have 19 different civilizations in total, several not being 'humanesque'. Same goes for Sirius, Procyon, Altair, Delta Pavonis, Tau Ceti, Epsilon Eridani etc. There are "grey"-looking beings, non-humanesque giants, furry dwarfs, bigfoot-looking humanoids and even 'reptoids' that all inhabit and share planets with the human-looking population in this area of +/-20 light years radius.

Both these sites are great resource material: What appears at both these sites has come up repeatedly over the years, long before the internet.

Exopolitics South Africa

and

Exopadia dot org

What truth lays ahead is difficult to know. Seeking broader realities is a good thing.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-18-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Energy Beings, living in what we consider void of outer space. Travailing among the stars, no need for bodies.