Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO sighting here, night of Sept 11th 2012.

UFO sighting here, night of Sept 11th 2012.

UFO sighting here, night of Sept 11th 2012.

Neighbor came pounding on my apartment door, “UFO, outside right now!”

He said it moved across the sky then halted and hovered.

I arrived outside at the hovering point. It was somewhere over Western Lake Michigan. My first thought was okay, odd colors green and red. Then the flashes of orange underneath it caught my attention. Of course by the time I was out the door, it was a small spec of light on a distant upper horizon.

Back inside, grabbed the binoculars and returned outside. To be honest, normally I won’t call anything a UFO unless it damn near close enough to throw a rock at. Specs of light do not normally grab my attention, even if they are moving oddly. There is a lot of stuff in orbit.

Binoculars really made the difference. It was a UFO, full blown real thing. City lights killed attempts to record it on video, damn street lights.

Triangle or pyramid shaped, green and red lights flashing around its edges. The orange flash I had seen earlier were gone. If in orbit, this thing had to be huge.

Neighbor had claimed it appeared as heading for our apartments then suddenly darted off to where it hung around in the sky for a very long time.

I did a “vanity” joke, they were coming for me!

In truth, here is what puzzled me. It hung around damn roughly for three hours in almost the same spot.
    Why would a UFO afraid of detection hang around for so-long in one place?

In total four of us saw it through the binoculars, and we all saw the same thing.

I have heard that “green lights” mean Greys. Red, don’t recall at the moment. The craft hung around for a long time. Perhaps a planned meeting of some-sort was going on? If so, hanging around at the same location makes sense.

It does seem strange that it hung around for so long. Maybe it didn't notice you watching it. Obviously, no one seems to have noticed either. I wonder how far "up" it was.....

Thanks for sharing
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

It was up there a ways - Drawing a line straight up from where it was, it had to be over Lake Michigan.

Blog Entries
    Three hours is a long time. Also, red and green lights usually indicate a conventional aircraft since those are two of the three that are required by federal law. But, that doesn't mean it wasn't a ufo because those colors have been seen on them too.

What state are you in? I can look to see if anything was reported to MUFON.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    NE Wisconsin.
    Conventional aircraft was my first thought, then it just hung there in the same area. Plus, it was very high up for a helicopter, and planes do not just hang in one spot.

You went outside without your binoculars, sounds like you were excited and unprepared. Maybe next time you'll hang the binoculars next to the door and it might remind you to take them with you. I've often left the house to go somewhere and left all of the four I have here in the house, like that would do me any good when I see something, so I understand. Cameras are nice too, and I now usually have at least one, if not two, when I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    You went outside without your binoculars, sounds like you were excited and unprepared. Maybe next time you'll hang the binoculars next to the door and it might remind you to take them with you. I've often left the house to go somewhere and left all of the four I have here in the house, like that would do me any good when I see something, so I understand. Cameras are nice too, and I now usually have at least one, if not two, when I'm out.
    I did go back inside and get my binoculars.

A camera with a super zoom lens would've been nice.

In my youth, I have seen a UFO close enough to toss a rock at.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...age-14-in-1971

Well, well, well... It is back and brought at two friends. There are three of them tonight. Sept 15th 2012. They are spread at great distance but at roughly the same elevation, flashing the same colors and stable not moving.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Well, well, well... It is back and brought at two friends. There are three of them tonight. Sept 15th 2012. They are spread at great distance but at roughly the same elevation, flashing the same colors and stable not moving.
    Can you get a picture?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010