Thread: Et/human evolution

Et/human evolution

I'd appreciate thoughts on this query that I posted under "What we think we know so far" - I realize it was too far off topic, & I apologise for intruding in the wrong discussion!

Do you ( those who have direct contact with The Others) consider the "ET" to be of a different evolutionary line than humans? There is a school of esoteric thought which suggests we can change our evolutionary "lineage" at a certain stage of development, choosing the "devic" or "Being of Light" over human devlopment. Apparently this devic line comprises a very high degree of positive spirituality, but does narrow personal free will/choice, as once one has chosen the positive lineage, there is no possible deviation from it.

In some ways this appeals to me - never having to face a moral dilemma again, & not being ABLE to cause harm. Yet it could lead to a certain mechanical rather than spontaneous expression; from what I understand many ETs present an approach that is "circumscribed". . . . .?

I have had my own contacts, but mainly in the astral (I used to astral project intentionally, but can't seem to do so lately)

A number of authors believe that reality is consciousness-based, and as such our evolution - both as individuals and as a species - goes in the direction of accessing higher levels of consciousness. (It's a concept that's quite popular now in New Age circles, where it's called Ascension. The concept was popularized to a large extent by Theosophic schools of thought, who in turn got their inspiration from Eastern philosophies and religions).

Anyway, this is a list of 'densities,' as described by Lyssa Royal. It more or less coincides with what was said in the RA Material.

http://www.exopaedia.org/Density

After reading that, you may come to see that the 'choice' you mention above, is not a mutually exclusive one.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    A number of authors believe that reality is consciousness-based, and as such our evolution - both as individuals and as a species - goes in the direction of accessing higher levels of consciousness. (It's a concept that's quite popular now in New Age circles, where it's called Ascension. The concept was popularized to a large extent by Theosophic schools of thought, who in turn got their inspiration from Eastern philosophies and religions).

Anyway, this is a list of 'densities,' as described by Lyssa Royal. It more or less coincides with what was said in the RA Material.

http://www.exopaedia.org/Density

After reading that, you may come to see that the 'choice' you mention above, is not a mutually exclusive one.
    Seen that Dimension - Density thing in the past. The artical mentions the comparison around for long time.

Great question! I would be very interested in hearing from all of our members who have had contact whether or not they believe the entities are from our own evolutionary line.

Quote Originally Posted by kleemkrishnaya View Post
    There is a school of esoteric thought which suggests we can change our evolutionary "lineage" at a certain stage of development, choosing the "devic" or "Being of Light" over human devlopment. Apparently this devic line comprises a very high degree of positive spirituality, but does narrow personal free will/choice, as once one has chosen the positive lineage, there is no possible deviation from it.
    Abandoning one lineage to take up another sounds like a form of escapism rather than transcendence. For example, here's a quick way to become a being of pure consciousness totally free of physical burdens: jump off a building. If you manage to avoid reincarnating, you could continue your development in the afterlife but I heard it's excruciatingly slow due to there being no tough spiritual challenges. Like bodybuilding with helium balloons for weights.

So what's the difference between a discarnate human in the afterlife and the ultraterrestrial "light beings" who have transcended physicality? They're both nonphysical energy beings. They're both not "here."

I think the difference is in how evolved the soul/spirit is: whether matter is something it is very weak against and has only temporarily escaped from via death or refusal to incarnate, or whether matter is something it has mastery over and no longer finds to be an obstacle. The only way to become the latter is to work through the earlier stages. It's one thing being a 3rd grader visiting a university science lab, and another being a professor who works there. Both are "there" in that lab, away from school, but one is just a student and the other a master.

From what I've deduced, sixth density entities (upper UTs) have surgical control over our reality, but they don't exercise that power in reckless, obvious, huge ways. But they have much deeper and more delicate control than aliens have ever demonstrated. They are the controlling intelligence behind certain forms of divination and synchronicity, and can pull off miraculous forms of divine intervention.

I don't see the possibility of an average 3D human being able to quit being human, and switch over to becoming one of these upper UTs. There are too many intermediate stages to master first. They could plop themselves down in the afterlife, but would then take even longer to graduate to the next level.

Maybe the very moral dilemmas you'd want to avoid, are the ones that you'd need to master to get beyond your current level of development. Maybe they are the ABCs and multiplication tables. Not being able to cause harm -- is it because you don't have fists with which to pummel another, or because you have deep wisdom that nothing good comes from harming another? See, escapism vs transcendence.

As for narrowing of freewill, there's a difference between restricting yourself and staying on your path because wisdom and true understanding says you must, and being part of some controlling hierarchy where you are regulated against your wishes and against your understanding, or where you stay in line because you don't know any better.

There are deceptive beings beyond our perceivable reality who are stuck in their evolution, but who have certain advantages and powers beyond ours. Their realm and way of life might seem very attractive to us, but if you were to join them, you'd probably enjoy the advantages at first, but find it to be a faustian bargain in the long run since it prevents you from progressing beyond. Talking about demons, fallen angels, negative hive mind alien societies. It even happens in our world like with joining a secret society or black ops network -- you escape from a life of mundanity, are given new powers and knowledge, and it all seems great, but then you realize you're stuck under threat of torture and death and blackmail, and if you tried to leave they'd reign you in. See it's a totally luciferian thing, a kind of false transcendence, and it plays on the desire to abandon/escape the lower and acquire the higher without independently working toward the higher and truly earning it along with accompanying freedom and independence.
    Last edited by montalk; 09-14-2012 at 03:57 AM.