Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opening of the new UFOs photos/videos analysis IPACO site!

Opening of the new UFOs photos/videos analysis IPACO site!

Dear friends,

I'm proud to announce you the opening of the IPACO Internet site dedicated to the UFO photos and video analysis.

This is the outcome of a long-term project that begun years ago, made both from my partner François Louange and myself.

Please, check it out there:

ipaco
    Last edited by Elevenaugust; 08-22-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is now on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Blog Entries
    That's awesome, 11A! Congratulations! I shared your website to my Facebook timeline, in both English and French.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thank you Lily!

Congratulations, 11A. The site looks great!

This is great news for the UFO research community, no doubt the service you're offering will be invaluable to serious researchers in the coming months and years. Some fascinating reports in the gallery section too! Can't wait to see how things progress.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Site does look good...

Thank you everyone for the support!

Great looking place you have there. Added to my favorites. Hope to still see you around here too.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Thanks DF!

No worries, We are still among friends here.

Congratulations 11A! Hope it becomes the place to go for image analysis.

I second on that one A11! A professional service like the one you have just set up is long overdue! Best of luck to you!