Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teleportation in China - September 2012

Teleportation in China - September 2012

I've heard of this kind of event(s) before, but first time I've seen one on youtube...

That's crazy, I can't help but wonder about the counter at the top right of the screen.
    Last edited by norenrad; 09-17-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

A few people at youtube posted it was a Chinese super heroine TV show. Wanted to see the Chinese super heroine was correct, could not find anything on google about it. Keeping in mind posts at youtube are not the most reliable source for information, I have to go with unknown type of event.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-17-2012 at 07:32 AM.

That's probably it then, because the person in the video looks female.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

I'm really not so worried about "teleportation IN China" as I am Teleportation FROM China. Where would we put all those people and what if they teleported their army. CHEESE!

@majicbar Obviously Faxing an army and weaponry onto foreign soil is truly a game changer. (explained as pre-positioning, to explain otherwise unexplainable sudden mass build ups in hostile territories )

When I was much younger I could hold the frequency calculations for teleporting non-biological matter, (as a mental exercise)
    Still had a problem with maintaining the field thru transition and things tended to come out reversed or inside out.

It would not surprise me to discover this was real, and the media, had to explain it away as quickly as possible
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Camera 64. That would be very odd, if Chinese.

There is no doubt in my mind, the video is "spliced" since the oncoming truck turns slightly to its left (and heads directly towards the camera), then after the bright flash, it is back in its lane of travel and not headed toward the camera.
    Last edited by Marvin; 09-19-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

To my mind the bike and men have been added by CGI to the video of the truck, there seems no indication of the dark, shadow figure walking until the truck almost "hits" the point of "impact", and later this figure leaves the area of the bike and walks toward the camera and seems to disappear. If there were a way to examine frame by frame, would there be individual EXIF data for each frame? It would hardly seem to be worth the effort but it would be interesting to see if such analysis would show CGI editing.

Camera 64 is not so odd when considering the software or event the entire surveillance system may have been purchased from an English company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99XYKkf2vCU
    watching the video in slow motion the truck appears to take a normal path. (see video above)

It looks more like time was slowed down for an instance, or warped allowing for what appears to be extremely fast movement to those outside of the warped field. The release of photons when the field stabilizes back to a non-warped state? Would be nice to get some spectrum analysis done, to see if their are any Doppler shifts, if this is even possible. (similar to reading a light source image from a distant star)

We dismiss videos way too easily, with a preconception of them being false, a hoax, and just CGI. While I agree this is all possible, it would be nice if at some point we approached a subject like this one with an attitude of what is possible, and not shoot it down until we have the evidence to do so. Shooting videos down like they are fish in a barrel, can be done by anyone, the great part is when the real thing is staring people in the face they will believe it is a hoax because of all the great ground work already put forth in proving videos are false. Not much effort is needed these days to discredit any footage presented by anyone on the internet, a few well place snipes, and a few questions as to it's veracity and all comments avalanche to Hoax. No one will question the fact that the genuine mcCoy is actually a hoax as declared by all the experts in their respective communities.

I wonder what people would say to a video showing peeps getting machined gunned into a mass grave, followed by a media comment claiming this was just the latest viral video for some upcoming game, meh it's just cgi or actors. Hook line and sinker 98% of those watching the video, while at first shocked, would turn to attack the person posting for using such horrifying images in a hoax to promote their game. <<-- Of course this would never happen or even be possible given the current environment of the web.

super slow motion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtVb_zBZOA
    Last edited by WildMage; 09-20-2012 at 05:56 AM.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

"Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery." ~ Crow from MST3000