Thread: Teleportation in China - September 2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Teleportation in China - September 2012

I've heard of this kind of event(s) before, but first time I've seen one on youtube...

That's crazy, I can't help but wonder about the counter at the top right of the screen.
    Last edited by norenrad; 09-17-2012 at 04:41 AM.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

A few people at youtube posted it was a Chinese super heroine TV show. Wanted to see the Chinese super heroine was correct, could not find anything on google about it. Keeping in mind posts at youtube are not the most reliable source for information, I have to go with unknown type of event.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-17-2012 at 08:32 AM.

That's probably it then, because the person in the video looks female.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

I'm really not so worried about "teleportation IN China" as I am Teleportation FROM China. Where would we put all those people and what if they teleported their army. CHEESE!

@majicbar Obviously Faxing an army and weaponry onto foreign soil is truly a game changer. (explained as pre-positioning, to explain otherwise unexplainable sudden mass build ups in hostile territories )

When I was much younger I could hold the frequency calculations for teleporting non-biological matter, (as a mental exercise)
    Still had a problem with maintaining the field thru transition and things tended to come out reversed or inside out.

It would not surprise me to discover this was real, and the media, had to explain it away as quickly as possible
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with