Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Unsealed: UFO and Conspiracy files

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    744

    Unsealed: UFO and Conspiracy files

    http://www.unsealedfiles.com/

    New television series has begun on sindicated channels around the U.S.

    I only caught the last half of the UFO show on Dulce and it seemed to be quite well produced and had what seemed to be a good presentation of the stories surrounding Dulce's place in the UFO story. The series producers were on Coast to Coast on Saturday's show, with John Wells, who is also the voice for the series. From what they said it sounds like it will be well worth watching but may be hard to find at the start on smaller outlets in commercial TV markets.

    http://www.unsealedfiles.com/episodes/schedule

  2. #2
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    http://www.unsealedfiles.com/

    New television series has begun on sindicated channels around the U.S.

    I only caught the last half of the UFO show on Dulce and it seemed to be quite well produced and had what seemed to be a good presentation of the stories surrounding Dulce's place in the UFO story. The series producers were on Coast to Coast on Saturday's show, with John Wells, who is also the voice for the series. From what they said it sounds like it will be well worth watching but may be hard to find at the start on smaller outlets in commercial TV markets.

    http://www.unsealedfiles.com/episodes/schedule
    Sounds entertaining. Hope some of the episodes are rebroadcast online. Don't see anything in my area of Cali.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    http://www.unsealedfiles.com/

    New television series has begun on sindicated channels around the U.S.

    I only caught the last half of the UFO show on Dulce and it seemed to be quite well produced and had what seemed to be a good presentation of the stories surrounding Dulce's place in the UFO story. The series producers were on Coast to Coast on Saturday's show, with John Wells, who is also the voice for the series. From what they said it sounds like it will be well worth watching but may be hard to find at the start on smaller outlets in commercial TV markets.

    http://www.unsealedfiles.com/episodes/schedule
    What are the syndicated channels if you know. What channel did you catch it on?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

  4. #4
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    What are the syndicated channels if you know. What channel did you catch it on?
    Did you notice the "Schedule" link above?
    It lists over 200 of the syndicated channels.... countrywide.

    Near me are KTLA of Los angeles (a CW station).
    and KRCW of Sacramento

    Both are out of my area.

    Hopefully Majicbar is more lucky!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    744
    Interestingly here in Minneapolis-Saint Paul Twin Cities the show is on a Christian channel in off hours, as is true in most of the areas of the country. I think most are CW channels now that I look at it. I hope that it gets more coverage, especially on the Internets, it would be nice to have it as an open library source for future reference.

  6. #6
    Administrator Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Here, not there
    Posts
    1,052
    Doesn't look like I will be able to see it when I'm home but Phoenix has it so I can see it when I travel there. As Cali said, I hope we will see episodes broadcast on the Internet somewhere.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator newyorklily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,045
    Blog Entries
    3
    The "CW" has some of their shows on an android app called tv.com. There might be other ones as well. I'll see if it's on hulu as soon as I get my laptop back from the shop.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Did you notice the "Schedule" link above?
    It lists over 200 of the syndicated channels.... countrywide.

    Near me are KTLA of Los angeles (a CW station).
    and KRCW of Sacramento

    Both are out of my area.

    Hopefully Majicbar is more lucky!
    My bad...didn't catch that. Looks like I'll have a chance to see it though.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

  10. #10
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    4,138
    Blog Entries
    19
    Have anymore of these episodes aired?
    Were they any good?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •