Thread: Third Reich - Operation UFO (Russian Documentary)

Third Reich - Operation UFO (Russian Documentary)

A Russian documentary on UFOs and Nazi bases in the Antarctic, with English subtitles.

It includes testimony by several high ranking army officers.

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Bookmarked it to watch later today.

I just watched the whole thing, and it's quite good. It brings several pieces of the puzzle together nicely.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Looks like my kind of thing.

The documentary got over 55 000 views on YouTube in just some days. Which is quite good.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Now heading for a third of a million views... this demonstrates the appetite for this area.

We've just started on another Russian TV doc using a translation team from 3 countries. This is the video referred to by Medvedev recently that apparently caused quite a stir in Russia when it went out.

We currently have 4 Russian UFO type docs waiting for translation. One is very rare. We have a fast way of creating subtitles and can even split the workload using an online system. If anyone knows any Russian-->English [or Russian to any other language] fluent ppl - please contact Garuda here or myself - david@exopolitics.org.uk asap. Thanks.

I just watched it and saw bits and pieces of information I never seen before - such as the attack on and losses sustained by Admial Byrd's expedition to Antartica in 1947.

Very, very interesting.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I just watched it and saw bits and pieces of information I never seen before - such as the attack on and losses sustained by Admial Byrd's expedition to Antartica in 1947.

Very, very interesting.......
    I remember researching this years ago. Most of it is bunk. Highjump had no USS Murdock, no Corsairs were lost, no eyewitness John Sayerson could be found. Admiral byrd has been misquoted ever since. The two Uboats mentioned never went any further south than the Falklands, a long way from Antartica. A Captain First Rank's jacket does not make you a Captain first rank. The narrator/host is a well know Russian actor. It's about as good as the Russian KGB UFO files. Most Nazi UFO's were invented by an Itallian in the 50's and 60's. The Nazi's missing Uboats and South America is another matter

Quote Originally Posted by ProblemChild View Post
    I remember researching this years ago. Most of it is bunk. Highjump had no USS Murdock, no Corsairs were lost, no eyewitness John Sayerson could be found. Admiral byrd has been misquoted ever since. The two Uboats mentioned never went any further south than the Falklands, a long way from Antartica. A Captain First Rank's jacket does not make you a Captain first rank. The narrator/host is a well know Russian actor. It's about as good as the Russian KGB UFO files. Most Nazi UFO's were invented by an Itallian in the 50's and 60's. The Nazi's missing Uboats and South America is another matter
    I researched it, too. I didn't find any totally convincing debunking but I found absolutely nothing in the way of evidence that the Antarctic Battle happened at all. Great story and I wanted it to be true. Hate it when that happens.