Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Former head of NASA confirms alien bases on the moon

Blog Entries
    If we could rent a moon base why not buy a round trip saucer ticket to the moooooon. Wonder how many cows that would cost?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    If we could rent a moon base why not buy a round trip saucer ticket to the moooooon. Wonder how many cows that would cost?
    4 Cows
    2 Goats
    1 Human
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I forget but what are the REAL reasons why our governments are withholding information about the existence of UFOs and Aliens? I would bet the farm that it's got nothing to do with their so-called concern that the general public will totally 'lose it' if they found out the truth. So what, pray tell, are the real reasons for non-disclosure? I mean, it's got to be something that we don't know about yet because, so far, every reason given for this by researchers seems almost absurd when you think about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I forget but what are the REAL reasons why our governments are withholding information about the existence of UFOs and Aliens? I would bet the farm that it's got nothing to do with their so-called concern that the general public will totally 'lose it' if they found out the truth. So what, pray tell, are the real reasons for non-disclosure? I mean, it's got to be something that we don't know about yet because, so far, every reason given for this by researchers seems almost absurd when you think about it.
    Among other theories...

Many quote the report about "society disintegrating" with European vs Native Americans as an example.

Others speculate an ominous exchange of technology for free rein abducting "subject" for alien experiments/research.
    Naturally the public would be upset should such a treaty come to light.
    Attachment 1008

How bout this one... all of the top officials world-wide including those who are running major corporations,the banking system and the military have implants and are controlled by ET's. And everyone who has worked to contain UFO/ET information have implants too. How else could 'they' prevent any information about 'them' leaking out to the public via those 'in the know' than to have such 'controls' in place to keep everybody in line to keep that from happening? This to me seems to be the most plausible 'reason' of them all.
    So the question is, what is their agenda? It would seem that part of it is to prevent us from self-destruction because they certainly DO have the power to destroy our planet and send every sentient being on it to kingdom come, yet, for as long as they've been here, they've yet to do that. In fact, they may have even played a big role in our being here on this planet in the first place. So there must be some reason why they still want us around but what could that reason be? For 'loosh'? But as for them needing some of our biological material to create hybrids, that seems utterly ludicrous to me because they could certainly create that themselves without us.

At any rate, because they seem to also be trans-dimensional travelers, the reason why they may need us could have something to do with 'universal consciousness' which needs to constantly be replenished due to the loss of 'souls', as taught by our world religions, of those who have been destroyed by some kind of judgement system. But I'm sure all of that has been greatly simplified and there is most likely much more to it... and most of it would be beyond our understanding and hence incomprehensible. But it could be that if consciousness ceases to replenish itself in order to maintain a designated number that needs to remain constant then our universe will cease to exist. So they could be here as the major operators of a control system for their own self-preservation as well as everyone else's too.

I'm just throwing out idea's on this...
    Last edited by A99; 09-30-2012 at 11:51 PM.

That's the whole point, why are they here and what could they possibly want? The universe is enormous beyond imagination.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Let's not forget the moon is rich in He3.
    Could be the artifacts are the remains of some type of mining operation.
    Something mankind is considering as a good idea, probably just ET got there ahead of us.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Great thread Garuda, NASA’s Ken Johnston is a fantastic source of info. For some reason Mr. John Lear comes to mind. Something seems to be shaking the tree of disclosure. Top names are spilling the cow’s milk. Something is up.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’