Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member G2v[12]

Would these be classified as energy beings?

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I've got some friend who have worked with Shamans in the rain forest.

These shamans talk about the 'doctorcitos', i.e. the 'little doctors' that do the actual healing work, on an auric / electromagnetic level.
    They are non-physical, these little doctors.
    A number of Shamans believe the little doctors are actually beings from Sirius.

Interestingly, Barbara Ann Brennan makes similar claims in her books.

I found Brennan's website. Apparently she's a former NASA physicist who founded a spiritual healing school based in energy consciousness. I haven't read any of her books yet, but this rings with the sound of familiarity. If you are familiar with her works, which one would you personally recommend for me?

I have 2 of her books Hands of Light and Light Emerging.

Both of them are worth the read. The main focus is on healing work however. So you may prefer to just browse through them first in a bookstore if you can. There are paintings / illustrations of auric fields, as well as one of the beings interacting with them.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by G2v[12] View Post
    Would these be classified as energy beings?
    Good question, and I don't have the answer. Personally, I believe there are states of matter and energy that we haven't discovered yet, or that science doesn't acknowledge yet.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Personally, I believe there are states of matter and energy that we haven't discovered yet, or that science doesn't acknowledge yet.
    This one of my personal convictions. I believe that our spirits and consciousness are made of fields of refined matter, as even photons are considered a form of matter for example.