Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guy Sees Dead Humans Transformed Into Greys In The First Postmortem World

Blog Entries

A Guy Sees Dead Humans Transformed Into Greys In The First Postmortem World

I thought this was intriguing. Im sorry I dont have much to say about this, but I thought this was really interesting, from a blog I just discovered.
    If anyone knows more about this, Im very curious. Of course this guy could be full of it, but maybe it has something to do with the hybrid human/alien agendas.
    Heres a quote from his blog post:

The first world one enters, particularly in our present era, looks amazingly like the paintings of Paul Delvaux, which is why I have been using these paintings as of late. They use the moon, which is itself a symbol of death and dreams and reveal a world that is made of both beauty and nonsense. The worlds are often very gray, but slightly luminous. It is as if you are walking outdoors at night and the light gives off a warm hum. In these grayworlds (the same grayworlds we experience during dream states) one will often confront their most terrifying demons. This world is filled with human dead that have created a world that looks very simliar to the physical domain, with very little light. I stand by the statement that this is the place where the Grays come from. I say that as a matter of personal opinion because I have seen them there as well as human beings rapidly undergoing a transformation of their human form into the form of Grays. I do not describe this process as a positive thing, but rather a negative process of derangement. The simple fact that the experience with Grays are often very nonsensical reveals that they come from the same substratum as dreams, but on a much more conscious level.

http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal....1_archive.html

Reminds me of the 1979 movie "Phantasm", very creepy.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

A number of researchers in the field of paranormal photography who are members of the Spiritualist Church have stated that the lower the realm the human discarnate resides on, the more deformed and almost monstrous-like they appear. Spiritualists do not believe in demons so this is why they are saying that those images of those deformed ones are human discarnate’s on the lower-levels. Then there are others who just throw away the pics of the ones that some of those deformed ones show up in because ‘they’ do not exist within the operating paradigm that they are working from. lol

At any rate, the ones I get the most are those who possess all of the facial features of humans but for some odd reason their philtrum looks animal-like. I also get ones that look human but they have over exaggerated noses, mouths and/or teeth but those ones probably have to do with barrel-like lens distortions that occur sometimes when photographing through dimensions.

But most long term non-Spiritualists paranormal photographers, like myself, believe that we don’t know with absolute certainty, of course, that the ones who look ‘different’ in the way I described above are really low-level human discarnate’s at all because they could be ‘beings’ of Magonia that many cultures and religions call demons/jinn or elementals etc… or they are discarnate’s from other worlds who have died and transited into the astral realm. They may also be actual physical beings from other planets who have the technology to zap into other dimensions. IOW’s, there are many possibilities here and for the objective researcher, none of them can be ruled out.

What’s interesting is that photos showing anomalous beings in them also look as if the camera was able to penetrate THROUGH each “plane/level” to a certain depth where what shows up in the pic or video are one layer after another of anomalous images from different levels. IOW's, the camera is penetrating through several layers or planes that exists in those unseen non-physical realms so whatever shows up in the pic or vid may each be from different levels.

This explains why one may capture photographic material showing a few different kinds of beings in one photo or movie clip. And with a trained eye when analyzing such material, one can even detect those different layers too… in fact, many times they are very clear to see especially in video clips.

One wonders if sometimes our lucid dreams are like this too. Where one being who resides on another plane pops into the dream even though he’s not on the same plane/level or even level of consciousness as whatever else is in the dream at that time. Yet, that being on the other plane is still able to interact simultaneously with everything that’s going on in that dream even though he’s actually somewhere else and not really there.

So in this sense, I can understand how a Gray alien could show up in someone’s lucid dream even though he’s on an entirely different plane/level than the dream level seen in the minds eye of the dreamer. IOW’s, the consciousness of the Gray alien injected itself into the dreamers lucid dream hence making itself part of that dream too... just like the dreamer is doing the same thing too as what often times happens in lucid dreams.

If the lucid dream is really a mind’s eye view of a scenario going on in another reality which in this case would be the astral world on one of its lower levels, it would be entirely feasible for a Gray alien to inject himself into that reality in the percipients mind’s eye view just as it would be in anything else. So anything is possible.
    But is the main non-locale of the Gray Alien actually in the astral world? I don’t believe so but that’s just my opinion. I'm just saying that they have the capability to inject themselves into our dream and interact with us from the physical or near physical realm they are operating from with their technology.
    Last edited by A99; 10-03-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ive been reading this guys blog a lot. He definitely believes in demons and has had a lot of crazy experiences. I definitely believe that grey aliens can enter into our dream worlds and waking worlds. If the quote simply mentioned him seeing a grey alien, I would not be so intrigued. What creeped me out was him describing how he saw humans like us, transforming and degenerating into greys. Had he seen disfigured humans, or pure grey aliens, then I would not be too surprised. It was the transformation that of humans that caught my attention. He even tells stories of people who are told by grey aliens that they 'will be just like them eventually'. I wonder if its a conscious choice the newly deceased make, or maybe they are, more likely tricked, into becoming greys. And of course there is all this evidence of greys mixing their genes with us. I thought it was just a physical thing, but I guess it goes on in the other worlds too.

Do you have a site with your pictures?

I will comment later on that guy's blog. I admit that it's interesting.... that he saw those transformations like that. Below is one of my video's and will post pics of other beings captured via cam in the next post here.

Make what you will of this video and I agree it's poor in quality but it was captured in semi-darkness. There's a morphing entity in the chair that is swiveling back and forth and to and fro. At one point
    in the video, a being with a large global head goes behind the chair and does this bopping up and down thing. I show a profile of it in one of my screenshots below.
    Notice the Ram screenshots or is it the Goat of Mendes? The Ram or Bull is a very universal symbol in ancient cultures and religions and it's amazing that it showed up in this video. By the way, one has to view this video frame-by-frame in a video editor to see those screenshots I have below.

Last edited by A99; 10-04-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Here are some photo's I've captured of different kinds of interdimensional beings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the same one without the notations: Other anomalous faces are seen in this one too... one looks like a birdman, another looks like an astronaut with some blurred faces in it etc...

Below is a "fog experiment" where my dad's (who is deceased) face showed up in it. That's a photo of him on the right.
    Last edited by A99; 10-04-2012 at 02:42 AM.

The above image is from another fog experiment... I call it the "Ancient Mariner".

Wow, A99 those are great pictures - may I show you a couple of mine at some stage, not taken intentionally, but showing strange anomalies, for your comments?

As regards morphing into "greys" - I have seen my own face change shape when doing mirror meditation; it can be quite startling. Apparently these appearances can be from past incarnations as well as future ones. If you have ever looked at yourself in a mirror while out in the astral it can also be very shocking - I have seen my eyeballs rolled back so only the white of the eyes shows, but at other times I can be anything from a purple ball to my 3-D self. Possibly it depends on one's mood at the time, or the dimensional body one is "wearing" at the time?

Hi Kleem! I would love to see your photos! You can post them here or send them to my email address at bunacode@gmail.com
    I had to delete my photos here and switch that movie to private because I'm only permitted to show them for a few hours at a time in any public venue. I'm not at liberty to extrapolate on that at this time but DO show your photos here anytime, I'm sure others too would love to see them too!