I thought this was intriguing. Im sorry I dont have much to say about this, but I thought this was really interesting, from a blog I just discovered.
If anyone knows more about this, Im very curious. Of course this guy could be full of it, but maybe it has something to do with the hybrid human/alien agendas.
Heres a quote from his blog post:

The first world one enters, particularly in our present era, looks amazingly like the paintings of Paul Delvaux, which is why I have been using these paintings as of late. They use the moon, which is itself a symbol of death and dreams and reveal a world that is made of both beauty and nonsense. The worlds are often very gray, but slightly luminous. It is as if you are walking outdoors at night and the light gives off a warm hum. In these grayworlds (the same grayworlds we experience during dream states) one will often confront their most terrifying demons. This world is filled with human dead that have created a world that looks very simliar to the physical domain, with very little light. I stand by the statement that this is the place where the Grays come from. I say that as a matter of personal opinion because I have seen them there as well as human beings rapidly undergoing a transformation of their human form into the form of Grays. I do not describe this process as a positive thing, but rather a negative process of derangement. The simple fact that the experience with Grays are often very nonsensical reveals that they come from the same substratum as dreams, but on a much more conscious level.

http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal....1_archive.html