Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guy Sees Dead Humans Transformed Into Greys In The First Postmortem World

Blog Entries
    Damn, I guess I'm too late to the party. Maybe you could email me some pictures/videos? That would be very, very cool!

Looking forward to here what you have to say about the blog.

Maybe they're not humans turning into greys. I know that when I do magic mushrooms, my face can change from anything to a ghost, a skull, a grey alien looking face, a monster, or someone very different. And I think psychedelic trips are a bleed through, or a glimpse, into more subtle worlds such as dreams or the astral plane. So who knows...

And yeah Kleem, please share your photos.

May be aura.jpg This one: I accidentally took a pic with the lense pointed towards myself, but I have seen my aura similar to this. . . .

Thanks for your interest - I am no photographer, just take pics with my Blackberry when I am on hikes through the forests, but have some strange photos:

original1.jpg This one I tried to post previously but had lost the cable for the BB, & just took the photo off Facebook - but this is the original now (found cable!) I cropped off various parts to look at more closely, but won't post those. When I took the photo I actally saw bright points of light, blinding me - I didn't think it would show anything at all. My daughter called me over to see something else (flowers) & I forgot about this until I looked at the photos at home. FWIW. . . .
    Last edited by kleemkrishnaya; 10-05-2012 at 05:16 AM. Reason: typos & only 1 pic loaded

Quote Originally Posted by kleemkrishnaya View Post

Thanks for your interest - I am no photographer, just take pics with my Blackberry when I am on hikes through the forests, but have some strange photos:

original1.jpg This one I tried to post previously but had lost the cable for the BB, & just took the photo off Facebook - but this is the original now (found cable!) I cropped off various parts to look at more closely, but won't post those. When I took the photo I actally saw bright points of light, blinding me - I didn't think it would show anything at all. My daughter called me over to see something else (flowers) & I forgot about this until I looked at the photos at home. FWIW. . . .
    I recall having seen that photo before, Kleem under what name did you visit OMF?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Wow keem, I'm very impressed by your photos! I hope you plan on making it a habit to take photo's and not just when you see something because sometimes things show up on film even though you didn't see it at the time when you took the photo.
    But as you said about your second photo that you didn't think those lights would show up in your pic.... that's true because for most people, if they see something like that and take a pic of it, nothing or hardly anything shows up in the pic at all.
    The reason why is because there has to be a stochastic resonance between you (your 'higher self but I always just refer to that as "you") and those 'spiritual energies' around you that are able to work with the technology of the cam that result in those anomalies that you saw showing up on film.
    Those spiritual energies actually familiarize themselves with your cam so try to use the same one all the time for this reason. You should also take photo's even if you don't see anything but nevertheless 'sense' that it's a good time to take a pic. Just point your cam into the air and see what shows up. Not everybody can do this but it looks like "you've got it"! So keep up the good work!
    Last edited by A99; 10-05-2012 at 03:41 PM.

lycueus, please check your PM inbox. Also, am reading over that blog again and will comment here later.

Quote Originally Posted by kleemkrishnaya View Post
    Wow, A99 those are great pictures - may I show you a couple of mine at some stage, not taken intentionally, but showing strange anomalies, for your comments?

As regards morphing into "greys" - I have seen my own face change shape when doing mirror meditation; it can be quite startling. Apparently these appearances can be from past incarnations as well as future ones. If you have ever looked at yourself in a mirror while out in the astral it can also be very shocking - I have seen my eyeballs rolled back so only the white of the eyes shows, but at other times I can be anything from a purple ball to my 3-D self. Possibly it depends on one's mood at the time, or the dimensional body one is "wearing" at the time?
    I've had the experience of seeing myself morph into one face after another while looking in a mirror. It seemed to me as if I was viewing how I looked in various past lives or they could have been spirits who were hanging around me at the time. This occurred when I was in the mist of a Kundalini awakening.... a lot of things were going on at that time.

But back to your aura photo.... I've seen other photos of people who are glowing brightly in photos of themselves. Those individuals were very spiritually advanced. So this must be the case with you too! Let's just say that I'm very impressed by that photo and have analyzed it too in an editor. The colors in your aura are so clean and bright too! Thanks for sharing!

lycaeus,
    I already commented on the section that you quoted from that blog....
    Here's the link and I adress my own thoughts on where grays come from in the last paragraph. http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post14507

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I recall having seen that photo before, Kleem under what name did you visit OMF?
    Hello, Fore - I was kirolak on OMF & I did indeed post this picture there! (As mentioned, I took it off my Facebook page because of my missing pc-to-BB cable, so no data re was available to anyone who wanted to analyse it, which I didn't realise then; I don't have a technical background at all)

Thanks to everyone for the interest & kind words!
    Last edited by kleemkrishnaya; 10-08-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Kleem, there's a great book out about orbs by:
    Klaus Heinemann was born and educated in Germany and holds a Ph.D. in experimental physics from the University of Tübingen. Dr. Heinemann worked for many years in materials science research at NASA, UCLA, and as research professor at Stanford University. He is the co-author, along with MÃ*ceál Ledwith, of The Orb Project.

Gundi Heinemann received her degrees as an educator in Germany and teaches numerous alternative medicine disciplines. She maintains a healing arts practice in California.
    It's entitled: ORBS: Their Mission & Messages of Hope
    In the past decade people all over the world have become fascinated with orbs—the opaque circular features that appear unexpectedly in photographs. In fact, the popularity of this phenomenon has risen so much that serious research has been done on them. Books have been written about what they could be, how they’re produced, and all of the scientific aspects of these beautiful spheres of light. However, one question has gone unanswered: what does their appearance mean? Orbs: Their Mission & Messages of Hope explains that these fascinating circles of light are here for a specific purpose—to bring us hope.

Written by orb expert and former Stanford and NASA materials science researcher Klaus Heinemann, together with his wife, Gundi Heinemann, a healing arts practitioner, this book is a grounded and visionary presentation of facts and experiences in orb photography. They offer convincing new results addressing the skeptic and numerous reports of meaningful orb encounters from people all over the world. This book delves deep into the magical and exciting world of orbs—how and when they appear to us—and explores what these emanations from Spirit Beings are trying to communicate.
    Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/ORBS-Their-Mis.../dp/1401928862#_

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    lycaeus,
    I already commented on the section that you quoted from that blog....
    Here's the link and I adress my own thoughts on where grays come from in the last paragraph. http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post14507
    Ok, I got you now. I thought you were going to add on to what you wrote in that comment, as you said you were "reading over that blog again and will comment here later. " but I guess you moved that comment to become the first response somehow (?) ... it threw me off a bit.

Anyhow, thanks for your input. I dont remember experiencing any worlds like the author describes, so I really don't know and theres no point in jumping to conclusions. Ill admit, I felt a little fear in wondering if I might be turned into a grey when I die, but I think thats unlikely, and not worth worrying over. I do think though, that when we die, we take the nonphysical aspects of our being we have created in this physical lifetime, and our postmortem environment may relfect our deeply seated, unconscious beliefs; a reflection of ourselves where thoughts manifest much more quickly than in physical life, like a dream.

I was asking myself why I bother reading about peoples experiences in dreamworlds/astral planes, and I decided it is worth my time because I want to understand the 'bigger picture'. I also think that I may die too soon as a result of all kinds of things that are happening now, and it might be beneficial to try and learn the ways of the afterlife realm before I go there... And who knows, maybe our reality will change in our lifetime, into a more psychically aware civilization, or like a bleed through of a higher density where we start to see spirits and things that were hidden to us before. Learning about this stuff would reduce shock and trauma in those situations, but at the least, its decent entertainment.