Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guy Sees Dead Humans Transformed Into Greys In The First Postmortem World

Blog Entries
    Some thoughts on this guy's blog.

The author of Transmissions From The Imaginal, Dan Mitchell, had a darker blog previously called Luminosity where he documented his very intense, dark and frightening extraordinary experiences with strange phenomena and beings, though I never got to read it because he deleted it! One reason he took it off the internet is because the people reading it were attracting negative attention. I think a likely possibility is that they were learning too much about the dark alien agenda by reading his personal experiences, and so they needed to be readjusted, or scared back into their place, but that's just my speculation.

This newer blog is all about painting this phenomena in a more positive light. I think he is influenced by negative entities, probably aliens, to further their agenda, which I understand as what is presented intelligently on montalk.net. With mind programming and remote influence as a factor supported by Fore's writings, I think this might be the case. (I actually spent hours reading through the "what we think we know so far' thread, and my computer broke down out of the blue and had to get it fixed. I think someone does not want me reading it)

The thing that caught my eye, was that he has created a 'banned word list' and the first three words to go are Alien, Hybrids and Abductions. This bugs me because I have my own experiences that give evidence to support the negative alien agenda theory, which I will write about on this forum soon. I directly confronted him on my speculations and am waiting for his response.

He is also banning Higher Self, but uses the word Seraph frequently, in a very similar context that HS is used, almost identically...

Before I get into this rant, I want to first explain that I am now imposing a ban upon myself when it comes to using certain words. From this moment forward I plan to no longer use these words and terms because they sully the nature of this blog and my attempts to express the sacred via written language. This ban allows me to no longer write about the people and ideas that aren't worth your (or my) time. I encourage readers to add to this list if they wish.

The first terms to go will be "aliens" "hybrids" and "abduction". I have grown enough over the last two years to discard their usage altogether. These words essentially confuse and add all sorts of baggage to something that is already complex and challenging enough. Part of the problem is that outsiders, people with no experience whatsoever in this realm, have been behind the creation of abduction lore. This has caused the phenomenon to appear as something it is not...mainly people getting abducted by aliens from another planet or dimension, having hybrid children, getting implants, and etc. To be clear, I do not believe in this mythology at all. I personally think it is hiding something else. The sheer lack of evidence in these cases (real documentation of missing fetuses by doctors, daytime abductions with witnesses, etc.) is very telling that this is not what it appears to be.

Many fragile-minded people tend to latch onto these terms and from there create all sorts of personal delusions and conspiracy theories. I personally believe that in the last 50 years what we have truly witnessed is myth-making, and this myth-making is something of a cover up. These words and phrases also tend to malign this blog and place it in a category I do not wish to steer it in any longer. I am convinced more than ever before that all of these ideas actually tarnish the sacred. After years of research. I find it safe to say that there is something nefarious behind the abduction and UFO lore. I think it is a springboard for new age ideas that essentially render the human spirit gullible, docile, and malleable. Consequently, I also believe there are genuinely dangerous entities masquerading as "Aliens" and convincing the above-mentioned dupes that they are a part of something truly fantastic.
    http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal....f-meaning.html

I think this is an example of someone unknowingly enouraging the negative agenda, though I could be wrong. He is an excellent writer, good communicator, moral, very intelligent, religious and experienced in paranormal phenomena. These are the traits in people that truth seekers (like myself} are attracted to. This also describes a very popular candidate to act as a disinformation source for negative beings.
    With all of this evidence in regard to powerful mind manipulation, I think our best tool is our intuition.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 10-18-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    in regards to the last post ^^^^^ I just want to add that it is my own (somewhat thoughtless and random speculation). I'm reading Discerning Alien Disinformation from Montalk.net, and my mindset is somewhat paranoid.

This newer blog is all about painting this phenomena in a more positive light.
    I regret writing that... It should have said something like, 'This new blog seems a bit New Agey to me, and seems to marginalize the alien/hybrid/abduction phenomenon.
    I think he is influenced by negative entities, probably aliens, to further their agenda
    I think that because I gather that the new blog is a huge contrast to Luminosity and might be the result of negative entities encouraging him to delete his encounters of demonic or alien encounters to be rid of evidence that contradicts the new age stuff that promotes the idea of aliens being mostly positive and merely physical (not 'ultraterrestrial). I realize he never talked explicitly about a 'negative alien agenda', but thought maybe Luminosity might get people to question the new age propaganda, so they could have manipulated him into deleting the evidence through psychic thought influence of some sort.

He also says that what we think of as aliens are just dead humans. I find that interesting because I want to understand the truth behind all this crazy stuff on the 'net. I presumed that the negative alien agenda is a reality and hid blog may be some sort of unintentional disinformation.

That's just me trying to see through deception, but it looks like I'm getting a little too paranoid with this alien influence stuff. There was no reason for me to make these harsh accusations. I think I imght just be projecting my paranoia into inappropriate situations, but the reason I brought this up was because I wanted to get some feedback on my rather paranoid thoughts.

He actually wrote an article about my paranoid theorizing that makes me look pretty stupid. It is what it is...
    http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal....-confused.html

Blog Entries
    Okay, I'm going to be 'that guy' and keep going on about little things.

This comment caught my attention. I'll leave it up for interpretation. I mean absolutely no disrespect to Dan (author of the regarding blog and of this comment) because he is a good writer that I enjoy and a very good person...

I have always liked Karla Turner. However, I think she got in far over her head and never really understood what she was up against. Having read her stuff, it comes off new agey and paranoid. To me that is the perfect recipe for these beings to feed off of people. So in my personal opinion, even though she may have felt that she was fighting them off, she was very likely calling them in even further without realizing it. People truly do not understand how inwardly damaging ideas can be. My personal recommendation to anyone reading this is to stop the research into these beings altogether because it doesn't lead to very wholesome places. There are far more deaths and tragedies that have occurred than the ones you named. I'm sure you know that.

I believe beyond the shadow of a doubt that these "aliens" are in fact dead people in a deranged postmortem state. They know how to scare us or evoke a state of wonder and obsession. Because they exist beyond the threshold of death simply exposing ourselves to them exposes us to death. So if it isn't suicide, it will be cancer or some other drawn out physical or mental illness that steals away our time here. It just isn't worth it
    . I lost years pursuing them and went deep enough to know that I was about to get myself in serious trouble. These beings are behind some very nasty things in this world-things that I don't ever want to write about on here again.

Oddly enough I was thinking about making a post called "Defining An Indigenous Presence" but decided against it because I realized that just writing about these issues here in the comment section could create more problems. Luminosity was a transmitter of these entities. I really mean that. I just don't want to do the same thing again.

Kind Regards,
    Dan

http://transmissionsfromtheimaginal....l#comment-form

Blog Entries
    'Transmissions from the Imaginal' has been getting very, very interesting in the last few weeks although the word 'interesting' is probably an understatement. For those who haven't yet done so I do recommend catching up with the latest posts even if they never had any experiences of the sort that Dan Mitchell had.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    'Transmissions from the Imaginal' has been getting very, very interesting in the last few weeks although the word 'interesting' is probably an understatement. For those who haven't yet done so I do recommend catching up with the latest posts even if they never had any experiences of the sort that Dan Mitchell had.
    There is definitely something weird going on there. He just went on hiatus for a couple months, but says he'll be back with a new and improved blog about more important things! I could go on about my comments there, but I'll just say that the author is a pretty smart guy, but the strange part is how quickly he dismisses the alien phenomena as well as the possibility of genetic tinkering to our predecessors.

I just checked the blog just now, and it looks like he blocked access to all the older posts. Ho hum...
    Last edited by lycaeus; 12-25-2012 at 12:22 AM.

He did that with his older Luminosity blog, which he took down before eventually coming back with Transmissions from the Imaginal.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    but I'll just say that the author is a pretty smart guy, but the strange part is how quickly he dismisses the alien phenomena as well as the possibility of genetic tinkering to our predecessors.
    Well, maybe there's nothing wrong with his logic, just with the root assumptions that he's reasoning from. Maybe he's had certain personal experiences that he's not willing to question or think around. You know, if something hits you deep enough, you stop reasoning at it and start reasoning from it. The giveaway is when you stop looking at facts and try your best to ignore them.

Once those premises are anchored in place, everything that contradicts it (including facts) can and must be rationalized away. Once you see a dead guy turning into a gray, and accept as your root assumption that all grays are therefore dead people in disguise, then you have to logically conclude from that premise that all alien abduction reports and the idea of genetic tampering in ancient times must be false. If it doesn't explain 90% of data points about aliens, no problem, cleverness can help you dismiss or ignore them in attractive ways.
    Last edited by montalk; 12-25-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's never a bad idea to check your assumptions. I was mainly interested in his writings because it contradicted my learned beliefs about alien manipulations. I was swaying more towards his beliefs on the subject at times, but after talking about it with someone I decided that it doesn't add up.

In one of the above posts I wrote:
    I'm reading Discerning Alien Disinformation from Montalk.net, and my mindset is somewhat paranoid.
    I want to say now, that DAD is not paranoid whatsoever. It is probably the most well-thought out, reasonable, clear and intelligent piece on the subject I have read. I highly recommend it.

I don't like his writing style which reflects an annoying pretentiousness that seems to overshadow EVERYTHING including whatever insights he's sharing. All I’m seeing is style over substance. A style that interferes with the overall flow and coherency of his message. For this reason his throught processes seem disjointed and maybe a little crazy at times too. He throws in too many ostentatious words, concepts and interwoven narratives that may look really impressive at first glance but by the time I reach the second paragraph, my eye's start to glaze over where I'm no longer interested in reading the rest of it. It’s like he’s trying too hard to impress at the expense of clarity. And quite frankly, I don’t have the time or the interest to slow down and try to decipher what it is that he’s actually trying to say.

Blog Entries
    All I can say about my impressions of him is that he's a charismatic person (though, sure, obviously there's no accounting for taste, and 'charismatic' may have a slightly different meaning for most everyone) and he's quite convinced he's right or at least on the right track - and that makes for a potent combination.

Also, his discounting the reality of reincarnation reminded me of a creationist argument that states that the Earth was really created only a couple thousand years ago and it was G-d who had put there all those fossils (aka evidence to the contrary) to confuse us and to test the faith of believers... yeah, right. Descartes' Evil Genius is somewhat related to this. Montalk said it better than I could have.
    Last edited by Neuru; 12-25-2012 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    All I can say about my impressions of him is that he's a charismatic person (though, sure, obviously there's no accounting for taste, and 'charismatic' has a different meaning for most everyone) and he's quite convinced he's right or at least on the right track - and that makes for a potent combination.
    Two very strong traits of cult leaders that are perceived and hence admired by those who follow them.
    Last edited by Garuda; 12-25-2012 at 05:44 AM. Reason: fixed quote