Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guy Sees Dead Humans Transformed Into Greys In The First Postmortem World

Blog Entries
    huh, looks like my email has been removed from the blog's subscription list

A99, I think you 're right. Mitchell's writings are "fabrication" for the most part. Maybe some of it is truth such as his basic family life. But the ufo, paranormal stuff - bullshyte. On his latest entries he's gone from writing about warlords through history that he admires to being disappointed as a postulent in the Eastern Orthodox Church (seems like he will be leaving that latest indulgence) to back to Aliens are Dead People, even though his Banned Words List forbids talk of it and he had written in the past he was not going to write about aliens again.

And wtf is this bromance he has going with James BraveWolf?? lol He links to his blog alot (it's a mutual linking thing too) and their blogs have the same color design and very similar topics. And they write glowing comments to eachother. BraveWolf seems as phony as a $3.00 bill. Oh and James has also seen aliens. They were examining tomatos in his garden, which he wrote about in one of his recent posts.

Lycaeus, Click on that Post Atoms Feed and you should get posts and their comments sent to you under your Feeds. There's a delay sometimes. I use that for alot of blogspots. It seems to work better than the email forwarding. I didn't know a blogger could see a subscribers email. But then paranoid Mitchell has a blog counter and ISP identifier. He's written in the past that government agencies visit his blog and that he receivesdeath threats - which is something I don't understand as he' s never explained why people are so upset that they want to kill him. He writes the most wackassed stuff that i can't imagine it would threaten anyone.
    Last edited by magusnaut; 01-22-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    atom feeding has commenced!

I found a voice recording of someone reading an older post from luminosity where Dan talks about encountering beings in his back yard. He goes on about how godly the experience is but I don't take the story at face value even if he really is reporting his honest memories, which I think he is. It's not hard to give someone an experience that is godlike, out of this world, transcendant, connected, amazing, breathless, profound and seemingly revolutionary. All you need to do is slip 5 bucks worth of DMT into someone's drink and voila! Imagine what advanced aliens can do?

Lycaeus, Yeah that's Mike Clelland reading one of Dan Mitchell's encounters. You make a good point about dmt. If we have access to hallucinogenics who knows the powers of an advanced species and how they can affect our minds, making us feel we 're in the presence of God, feeling loved ect.

Also Mike did a computer drawing of Dan's ufo that showed up over his driveway and took his son as he was looking out the window at it. The ufo then deposited his son back on the driveway. Dan described it as a solid craft and Mike did the rendering of it really well. Of course Dan is now saying there are no such things as "nuts and bolts" ufos. He changes his mind so much and his hardcore followers go right along with it.

I read that he and James BraveWolf are starting up podcast together. I think I read that on BraveWolf's blog or maybe it was Mitchell's. Their writings are so similar that it's hard to distinguish them enough to recall who wrote what. Anyway, that's going to be a mutual admiration society of two with those guys doing a podcast together. lol

Quote Originally Posted by magusnaut View Post
    Lycaeus, Yeah that's Mike Clelland reading one of Dan Mitchell's encounters. You make a good point about dmt. If we have access to hallucinogenics who knows the powers of an advanced species and how they can affect our minds, making us feel we 're in the presence of God, feeling loved ect.
    Alot more than just that.

Quote Originally Posted by magusnaut View Post
    Also Mike did a computer drawing of Dan's ufo that showed up over his driveway and took his son as he was looking out the window at it. The ufo then deposited his son back on the driveway. Dan described it as a solid craft and Mike did the rendering of it really well. Of course Dan is now saying there are no such things as "nuts and bolts" ufos. He changes his mind so much and his hardcore followers go right along with it.
    That seems to happen a lot to contactees and abductees from talking to them.

I often assume it is because they are looking at a lot of elements and don't have a clue as to what each element means to the whole series of events they are witnessing.

In that cloudy confusion it doesn't take very much "pushing" to make people think that their experience is really about MIB in their driveway or pink elephants from before they were born.

The only thing I think you should keep in mind is that someone who does not know what is actually happening to them or their family...will usually go through alot of revisions on their current understanding and assumptions.

Their "take" on the situation changes based on whatever the next observation might be and what the rationalization may turn into. Of course, there is never any guarantee that what they see is even objectively true.

People see their dead relatives inviting them into an abduction scenario, sometimes with ET standing right next to the projection. Sometimes as the projection itself.

In such a case a person might reinterpret the experience in a different way and assume there is something [spiritually] paranormal when none of that is actually true.

------------------

Experiencers only see, hear and experience. What their interpretations turn out to be is anyones guess. (actually it is their own personal best guess...)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    fore, I can add up only what I know that I know and come up with ~ many scenarios are possible ~ even those who think themselves firewalled can find themselves being manipulated off track in MANY different ways.
    Some may even want to let that go on for a while to throw others off track.
    Seems to me though that Dan may be obsessed with this and can't leave it alone. I do think because of that it MAY warant some digging into. His strange behaviour I will just have to take with "cum grano salis"
    What brought me to this thread was the tittle, a novel thought to me and one that is not so lightly dismissed as there may be some trickery involved or something we don't yet know. I have my own kindled reasons for pursueing this. I have not read much of Dans writings but I have found them online and plan on reading them looking for similarities with other peoples stories.
    The closer to the truth the better the lie and the truth itself when it can be used is the best lie.

I think I have given you the wrong impression. In theory, no one is firewalled. Certainly not 100% of the time.

There are limited workarounds to work against a possible "skew" of an individual that is open to manipulation. (which is everyone, including myself)

Being aware of such a vulnerability is a start, but not a big start at that.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    I did not know that, wow. Imagine if you were in his shoes. You are the man of the house and your job is to provide and protect your family as best as you can. But then overwhelming, powerful forces/intelligences start interfering in your life making things difficult. You seem to have zero power over it and you fear for your kids. That must be terrifying. So now you have to overcome that fear so you can do the best for your family and that involves attempting to evolve your perspective, and try to view things in a more positive, transcendant light. That is your only choice for your sanity and well-being of you and your family it might seem.

But I guess the problem in this case is when you ignore what is right in front of you. You are so desperate for a comforting delusion that you forfeit your instinctive impressions, ignore your senses and reason. Belief is powerful and sometimes you want to believe something so badly that the slightest nudge from someone can trigger a fantasy. I'm thinking of something like that sentimental dull glow you see in the eyes of a born again christian. Your new profound 'revelations' have opened you up to a wider, 'more real' or 'godly' reality you could say... though I'm still confused as to Dan's intentions if he is making up things like going to Montauk (?!)

Whatever the cause is, I see a lot of people talk about the ET and abduction phenomena in such vague, abstract, dreamy, religious or incomprehensible ways. While it is really complicated to understand, I think the basic idea of physical aliens abducting people, going 'medical' on them, brainwashing and torturing in some cases is essentially true. We go fishing, cage cattle, tag wildlife and build aquariums. The universe is huge and full of life. There is a lot of evidence in this field it's overwhelming. We are not dumb and simple creatures unable to understand the basics of the alien phenomena. We know enough that we can label a lot of ET influences, encounters and manipulations as subjectively evil from our perspective.

Always I'm amazed by how much resistance the truth of the ET reality in our world holds in people's minds. Good brainwashing, top-notch. I see a lot of stockholm syndrome.

Mates, I've been following these guys for quite some time, Dan Mitchell since the very beginning. Has anybody noticed the fawning in the comments to their posts? It seems to be getting more and more pronounced.

And frankly, Bravewolf wasn't too bad until Dan found him, and since then, it's been all about conspiracy theories, the end of the world, and entities. Dan's obsessions, in other words. Dan slams Whitley Strieber but other than the pseudo-philosophical crap DM's now into, I don't see much difference. Streiber and Mitchell are both in the grip of Stockholm Syndrome. Mitchell and Bravewolf together, less the lizards, have basically reinvented David Icke. Actually, Bravewolf started hinting around about lizards in one of his posts not too long ago, so I may be wrong there.

Another point: this "seraph" that DM goes on so much about is just Aleister Crowley's Holy Guardian Angel. In fact, a good bit of DM is Thelemic and Typhonian BS. His recent remark that he's becoming Eastern Orthodox is also total BS. He says he's a "preterist." I don't think he even knows what that means. But Eastern Orthodox are certainly not preterist.

Prediction: DM will eventually turn on JB and publicly criticize him on his blog. He does it to everybody else who gets too close. Just ask Mike Cleland, who for some reason, keeps going back for more.

I personally recommend that people stay away from their blogs as much as possible. I think they both are deliberately trying to evoke something through the internet.

Blog Entries
    I personally recommend that people stay away from their blogs as much as possible. I think they both are deliberately trying to evoke something through the internet.
    That's a hot statement. I know DM has been into some sort of initiation with some sort of groups. Can you reference any examples that relate to evoking something? That would be very, very interesting. I didn't know there was a connection to Crowley at all. That's not very Christian!

And while we're on the subject of critiquing DM, you know how he is so against channeling? Kind of contradicting if you're a Christian because as far as I know, the Christian prophets were simply channelers of messages. We don't know if the messages are from God, or lizards, or George Bush...