Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange Alien Stick-like creatures caught on security camera

Not sure but to me it seems that the "legs" are flapping a bit. Like someone wearing baggy pants. Just saying........
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I'm not seeing any "flapping" at all in the legs of either one of those beings in the video below. Could you tell us which part of the video where you are seeing that?
    All I'm seeing is that there is a peculiar flatness to those beings... as if they are not very thick in dimension. We can see this more with the tall one than the short one because it is closer to us in the movie. But as for seeing what looks like extraneous fabric that's flapping in a breeze, in my observation of the beings in the video below, I'm not seeing that at all.
    Also, it should be added that this "flatness" of dimension, and that they are white too, of strange entities caught on film of any type of being, a grey looking being being one of 'types' that often times have looked like that... it seems that such traits are ubiquitous in this kind of photographic material. IOW's, the flatness in dimension and that they show up in an almost glowing white seems to be a common thread in evidential photographic material of beings that fall into the high strangeness category. It is very important for anyone who calls themselves an expert in photographic analysis of paranormal anomalies to be aware of such common traits that are seen in many photographs of this nature. In material such as this, normal physics is thrown out the window and is not relevant because the shadowing, lighting, movements of parts of 'them' etc are completely contrary to what may be going on in the physical environment at the time when they are captured on film. In analysis of paranormal photography, it is imperative that the photographic analysis is conducted by an expert in paranormal phenomena on a very comprehensive level and by someone who has an even extensive experiential background in this area too including extensive knowledge on how such phenomena is translated on film. Those who focus only on the physical aspects and the physics of what is seen in photo's are over their head when it comes to analyzing photo's with paranormal phenomena in them. IOW's. because of their lack of knowledge about paranormal phenomena and how it shows up in photographs or videos, they are not qualified to even determine if the anomaly is paranormal or not... once photoshopping has been ruled out.
    Last edited by A99; 10-21-2012 at 05:20 PM.