Thread: Craziest dream I've ever had

Craziest dream I've ever had

Happened last night.
    Dream was me and my neighbor, who I SWEAR looks like some kinda alien produced human (it's his features), were going somewhere in a hurry.

We were near some abandoned school, when I kept saying, 'Look at the lights in the sky!'

It was along the lines of some Spielberg creation. Bright, intermittent flashes, nothing too spectacular, but obviously unnatural. Soon we reached a clearing in a field, and there was the most spectacular looking UFO wobbling like an unbalanced top in the sky. I recall the details of the ship quite clearly. Intersecting pentagon shaped pieces, each colored differently, with bright lights on each, with different colors on each pentagon, as it wobbled in the sky.

My reaction was to hide. Yet my alienish-looking neighbor continued to stare at the anomaly. A few seconds later, when I felt the coast was clear, we continued on our voyage thru fantasy land. Suddenly I felt as if he'd stabbed me near my appendix. I've never felt that before in a dream, or real-life, thankfully. I pulled the 'knife' out, and proceeded to turn the knife on him, repeatedly.

I immediately woke up (which is the only way to recall a dream in that much detail), and kept trying to find the imaginary wound.

Just too vivid too forget, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfHunter View Post
    Happened last night.
    Dream was me and my neighbor, who I SWEAR looks like some kinda alien produced human (it's his features), were going somewhere in a hurry.

We were near some abandoned school, when I kept saying, 'Look at the lights in the sky!'

It was along the lines of some Spielberg creation. Bright, intermittent flashes, nothing too spectacular, but obviously unnatural. Soon we reached a clearing in a field, and there was the most spectacular looking UFO wobbling like an unbalanced top in the sky. I recall the details of the ship quite clearly. Intersecting pentagon shaped pieces, each colored differently, with bright lights on each, with different colors on each pentagon, as it wobbled in the sky.

My reaction was to hide. Yet my alienish-looking neighbor continued to stare at the anomaly. A few seconds later, when I felt the coast was clear, we continued on our voyage thru fantasy land. Suddenly I felt as if he'd stabbed me near my appendix. I've never felt that before in a dream, or real-life, thankfully. I pulled the 'knife' out, and proceeded to turn the knife on him, repeatedly.

I immediately woke up (which is the only way to recall a dream in that much detail), and kept trying to find the imaginary wound.

Just too vivid too forget, I think.
    That's an interesting dream, to say the least.

So, is your subconscious telling you your neighbour is an alien or a hybrid?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Vivid dreams... Been having a few myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    That's an interesting dream, to say the least.

So, is your subconscious telling you your neighbour is an alien or a hybrid?
    When I first looked at him, I thought he was. It's subconscious, because he has real trim facial features. Not abnormal, but enough to where my mind felt he was. But it was a first in two ways. One in that I had a dream about a UFO (I'm a storm chaser, and have had numerous dreams about a twister), and two in that I actually felt pain in my dream. But I write it off because I immediately woke up without any scars.

Yet for a good 15 minutes after I woke up, I kept feeling the area where I felt I was 'stabbed', as if I had been. Like I said, just a weird dream.

Honestly, I believe your dreams are more than people realize. We slip into unconsciousness, and we see things either we desire or fear. But we also see things we're not meant to see. Which is why we have abductees who need hypnosis to recall things.

I truly believe what happened to Edgar Cayce is not myth but fact. When you see your dead Aunt Selma in your dream, it's not you that perpetuated it, but maybe her. Did Nostradamus really stare at a candle flickering, or did he master the art of dream interpretation?

These questions might be beyond what we were intended to know. Might be beyond what anything we think was ever intended. We might be page 230 on a novel that has 1500 pages, and no chance to turn to the final pages. That's the real mystery of life. But how cool would it be to not have a glimpse at a page or two later in the book of life? Isn't that the purpose of this web site? To know what we want to know?

Thanks guys, for making this web site available. TOTALLY awesome of ya!

Thanks.

And I fully agree about what you're saying about dreams and the unconsciousness.

While I was on a sabbatical in the early 90s, I did a course in regression therapy that approached it from a transpersonal psychology angle (Jung, Assagioli, ...). I found it absolutely fascinating.

You can actually learn to meditate in specific ways to go and surf your subconsiousness.

Marcia Moore described a regression technique in her Hypersentience that works very well.

The first time I used it, I could go retrieve childhood memories that I could freeze-frame and 'walk around' in as if they were in a hologram.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I've had lucid-dreaming experiences, but i always wake up when i realise i know i'm dreaming. It's annoying really because it stops me having virtual sex wtih Raquel Welch !

Seriously though, i've had out-of-the-body experiences on two occassions and it's convinced me, (along with other info from people i know and believe) that there is a part of us that can exist independently of our bodies.

I've been trying to astral travel to the moon for the past few nights but i haven't got there yet !