Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what else could it be?

Oso, here is some additional information that you may also find useful:
    People who are able to record such material experience other anomalous phenomena and weird, inexplicable events every now and then too.
    Because the photo’s and footages that we have of various kinds of “intelligences” that look to be non-human are a hard sell no matter where we show them, we may leave out any extraneous information concerning those images so as not to take the focus off of the images themselves when we want to discuss them with others on the internet. But before anyone goes into attack-mode on what I just said, allow me to continue and explain more on what I’m talking about.

Here’s an example that may offer more clarity on this…
    One of the most bizarre things that happened to me one time was to find 2 short webcam movie clips that were recorded seconds apart, showing non-human entities in one of them, that were each then saved on my computer in an area of it that I rarely go to let alone save anything in. They were very short video’s but here’s the kicker… I myself did not record those movie clips and they were recorded by “them”.
    There are other cases out there of the same thing happening to those who record anomalous phenomena and beings of various kinds on a regular basis where they too have found photo’s or short footages saved in a folder on their computer that were found to be inexplicably recorded by the “intelligences” themselves. So I’m not the only one out there who has had such an experience.

At any rate, when I finally got up enough courage to show and talk about those video’s in a forum, being the fool that I am, I first talked about how I just happened to find them on my computer and that “they” recorded them and not me.
    I was relatively new to such forums and I just didn’t know any better than to talk about ALL of the information about those video‘s. I thought most believers in UFOs and ET’s including paranormal phenomena would believe me and a lot of them did at least to a certain extent but it also opened me up to some extraordinary vicious attacks by skeptics who not only attacked the legitimacy of the material, but also the background information I gave about them too ( that being that I found them on my computer and so on). But the main thing was that by me going into the circumstances that surrounded those video’s, IOW’s, the background information… because I opened myself for attacks in that area alone, it ended up diminishing the veracity of the authenticity of the content of video’s themselves; the content being the main thing I wanted to talk about.

So from that point forward, the few times when I showed the video with the anomalous stuff in it again anywhere, I always left out ‘the other stuff’ about it because it was too much to ask anyone to believe everything about it one sitting alone.

The purpose of showing the video in the first place is to hopefully generate discussion on the following:
    1) That these intelligences can be recorded.
    2) And that photographic material of them gives us evidence as to their existence.
    3) To inspire other ET experiencers to try to record “them” whenever they are around. And this goes for even when they are not visible to the experiencer during those times because sometimes, “they” show up on film anyways.

So Oso, should you start getting recordings of “them” and do so on more than a few occasions, don’t be surprised if the entities even leave a short movie clip from your webcam on your computer they themselves recorded and saved onto your computer. Granted such occurrences are extremely rare, it does and it has happened before…

Last edited by A99; 11-11-2012 at 05:53 PM.