Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Psychic Prediction: Romney will win election

Uh huh....
    Um, anyway, there isn't a political analyst out there who is not saying that this was a very close race and a real nail biter. Even Obama was only "cautiously confident" that he was going to win and he said that on election day!

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...2012-election/

Some of these predictions are really funny, I guess it falls under the theory that if one truly believes, that even fiction sometimes becomes reality.

I don't think they are all that funny at all because even in those States cited by the experts before election day as definitely "blue ones", Romney still managed to only come up a very few short votes in a significant number of those States of matching Obama's vote count in them. The same went for swing/battled States too that Obama ended up winning. Romney would end up losing them by only one or two votes hence, once again, why this election was a very close one.

Those who thought Romney had a good chance of winning this election were not in any way delusional and the final vote counts per State shows that very clearly. Obama and co. had every reason to be concerned that Romney was going to beat them in this election.

Having said this though... yea... some of them are very funny.. I agree! i.e. Dick Morris and Karl Rove....
    Last edited by A99; 11-07-2012 at 08:43 PM.