Thread: Animal Totems Guides

Animal Totems Guides

A number of years ago, when I was shopping for a house came across one in my budget range.

Had a couple Native American friends with me when walking around the outside of the empty house.

On a wooden deck was a faded statue of an owl. Insiting the owl was warning, they were quick to steer me away from the house.

A year later, I learned a woman had passed away in the house and lay there for days before found.

Nov 5th, 11:30PM CST.

Fox sighting:

I was driving to pick-up a friend in dire need of a ride to get food.

On a four lane street, a fox crossing the street in route to the river caught my attention.

Wow, a wild fox in the city!

The river is called the Fox River and 25 miles due west is the Fox Valley area. A century ago the region was named for a reason.

2012: This a populated area and seeing a free running fox was special.

Side note, the Fox River is one of two rivers that flow north. The other I think is the Nile.

Onto the fox:

This was written in dreaming of a fox, however the discription fits perfect to Monday night.

•When a fox appears mysteriously, at night, or it pauses in the distance and looks at you, it is a message and symbol to take some time to ponder some issue or reflect upon your life.

Read more: http://alltotems.com/fox-spirit-mean...ols-and-totem/