Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Thanks for sharing that and I know it was not easy because it takes courage to share stuff like this in a public
    forum. When we have experiences like what you are describing here, they are like gifts from the gods.No matter how
    many times we get them, each one is like the first because they fill us with so much awe and wonderment about the world
    in which we live, every time we have them. They are reminders to us that there is much more to life than what meets
    the eye. And even though there are those who will seek to diminish your experiences in one way or another, no one can
    take them away from you and their significance especially when such incidents, like what you described, re-emerge from the
    fog every over and over again, like a merry old Brigadoon, to remind us that G-d dwells in every nook, cranny and corner of
    a vast universe that's so fabulous, it's beyond even the most vivid of imaginations.

Oh, btw, speaking about imaginations. You Casper are a writer. But you are not just a regular run-of-the-mill one because anyone
    can learn the craft of writing, if they put in the time and effort to do that. Usually at the end of such learning periods
    most are only good as proof-readers but as writers of fiction, that skill and talent does not all of the sudden appear outta
    nowhere just because someone has learned how to dot their "i's" cross their "T's"
    You instead are a storyteller and that's something you either have or you do not. It's a creative artistic talent that one is
    born with and it's an uncommon talent too because if there were more so called writers who could sit down and type out a fiction
    novel, we would have many more bestselling fiction novelists on the NYTimes List than we ever have in any given time period.
    Most people can't even imagine sitting down and typing out a story straight from ones imagination. But YOU can do what most
    people cannot.

I've read the excerpts of a couple of your ebooks and quite frankly, I found them so engaging, I put them on my reading list
    to download from Amazon's site when I'm in the mood to read them. Now that winter has returned,
    I'm ready to cozy up again on snowy evenings in that big old chair of mine to read those books I have on my list of which
    yours are included.

(cont.)
    Thanks for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Prayer is a form of communcation in a relationship with a higher power. More of a sense and or revelation.

Do I believe in a God like type of Being? Yes... Inspite of myself, He cotinnues to look-after me.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Short reply to other comments regarding this topic:

Relationships often play a role with telepathy or empathic, sensing another person’s despair in a time of distress even though thousands of miles apart. I have had this occur more times than is easily counted. Even visions of people I had yet to meet, then years later becoming friends. This often is a two way street, close friends sense when I am in trouble.
    I have had this happen as well. I haven't yet found anyone who has had (to my knowledge at least) the same reciprocal effects.

Though there may be one vaguely in my fuzzy memory.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Telepathy is real as far as I'm concerned as I have experienced it first hand. And haven't most of us had one of those moments where they are thinking something and then somebody nearby says almost the exact same thing we were thinking?