Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Telepathy

Telepathy

Is not silent prayer is a form of telepathy?

Think about it: Communicating with a Being over a vast distance without spoken words or technology, and using only the mind to reach-out.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 11-07-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Is not silent prayer is a form of telepathy?

Think about it: Communicating with a Being over a vast distance without spoken words or technology, and using only the mind to reach-out.
    Amen.

Blog Entries
    It's telepathy if someone receives your message. If not, you're just thinking and feeling with yourself alone.
    But I think it's always heard, so yeah it is.

It's funny how we communicate. Most of our spoken conversation is not through words, but tone of voice and bodily gestures. Is that telepathy? What about emotional feelings that radiate outwards from a person, is that telepathy? Sometimes only a slight nod of the chin is needed for communciation, sometimes a thought is telepathically transmitted unconsciously, and sometimes you need to get loud, clear and scrunch your eyebrows to get your point across.

I've proven that telepathy is real. We're all telepathic, it's just differences in degree.

Wrt the OP's comment....

BELL’S THEOREM

One good reason why we know that trans-communication with extra-dimensionals is possible is because Bell’s Theorem
    has proven that superluminal quantum connectiveness has provided us with a feasible explanation about various kinds of
    psychic phenomena. Bell concluded that something non-local, that is unknown to science, is the “causal mechanism” that
    allows for seemingly inexplicable paranormal events to take place. That it is possible for some people to communicate
    to or get information from someone else through telepathic means who is simultaneously hundreds of miles away; and this also
    implies that we can do that across dimensions too, as millions of people in all walks of life already know.

But let's go back to why we say prayers and what happens many time when we do that.
    When we say a prayer wrt getting some insight or help with whatever kind of issues we are having to deal with at any point in time,
    we are essentially making a request for some kind of intervention from that higher power to help us resolve those issues.
    We also know that we have a much better chance of getting some help from that source if we ask for help in the first place. It is
    through the mere action of ASKING or making a REQUEST for help, that we are showing our FAITH in our higher power that He will
    intervene and make things better. If you don't ask for help, then that is interpreted as a lack of faith that that higher power has the
    ability to intervene and resolve those problems that one believes they cannot solve on their own.

When we say a prayer for the purpose of seeking remedies to our problems or just to get some insights on something, we are essentially also stating our INTENTION for godly intervention on that. Our own INTENTION is a powerful thing because when we infuse our requests with it, we are more apt to get those results that we seek. At any rate, if things like prayer are ineffective, then it would not exist right? But the fact that man, throughout the ages have had so
    much success with it, this alone gives us clue that there is much to be said about THE POWER OF PRAYER. That we ourselves DO in fact have it within ourselves
    to even have control over when we get the information that we seek to help us in any given situation. And this is because when we engage in prayer to
    our higher power, there's a good chance that our prayers will be answered... in some way.

In fact, saying a prayer is the simplest of rituals because we are taking time out to focus our intention via words that we formulate in our mind and direct to
    whom ever we are praying to.

But let's say that we want to find out what's going to happen within the next few days in regards to something specific. In any kind of request that we make to
    those intelligences who are in the larger consciousness pool that we are all connected to, the number one rule is to be as specific as possible in whatever information we are seeking. The next rule is to focus our intention wrt to receiving that information and the best way to focus ones intention is through some
    kind of ritual. We may light up a candle, for example, just before we state our request. But the bottom line is, whatever kind of ritual works best for you, then
    keep on using it. For those who are already in contact with higher intelligences from that primordial information stream that exists in that higher and larger consciousness that we are all connected to, our focus and intention will be directed at them to answer our requests or what ever it is that we are asking for. But whatever the case may be, we all have the power within us to get the answers that we seek through the mere power of focus and intention. Rituals facilitate us in our efforts amp up our focus and intention and if one truly wants their questions answered, they will take time out to carry out those rituals so as to get the results that they are seeking.

So we CAN get even precognitive information via our own intention to receive it. And what this means is that we do have control over if we get it or not. Some will say that we do not have any control over when we get information like that from those higher intelligences whom we are connected too but like anything else, practice makes perfect. The more years one engages in such practices where they are making requests for what's coming in the future, the more times they get the information that they are looking for. Beginners have to have patience in this area and not give up. Because if they stick with it, as time goes by, their success rate will improve.

But there's one other thing that needs to be mentioned and that has to do with how we receive those answers to our questions. This is why it is important to meditate daily because when doing so we are entraining our minds with those higher intelligences to channel that information to us. It may take a few years for one to develop in this area but eventually one will experience a spiritual awakening of some sort where the information will begin to flow in much more spontaneously than ever before.

This said though, there ARE ways to accelerate that "process". May go into that later.
    Last edited by A99; 12-22-2012 at 11:43 AM.

I forgot to add the footnote for the information I gave in the above post on "Bell's Theorem" (I paraphrased some sections of that paragraph too and it should be noted that
    in academia and in any published material, footnotes are required citing the original source of whatever information we are paraphrasing)

# Zukav, Gary, The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics, (NY, William Morrow & Company, 1980), p.296-99
    Last edited by A99; 12-22-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    A99 - Could you please make it clearer in the post on Bell's Theorem, which parts are direct quotes and which parts are your words (or your paraphrasing)? I would just like to know which are Gary Zukav's views and which are yours. Thank you.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Sure, let me look that up again. Will post it here.

So far I found one (almost) direct quote from his book:
    He said that "Supraluminal quantum connectedness seems to be, on the surface at least, a possible explanation for some types of psychic phenomena."

My paraphrase and my own extrapolations, based on my reading all of that material in his book, on that sentence is "
    Bell’s Theorem
    has proven that superluminal quantum connectiveness has provided us with a feasible explanation about various kinds of
    psychic phenomena."

"Bell concluded that something non-local, that is unknown to science, is the “causal mechanism” that
    allows for seemingly inexplicable paranormal events to take place."
    As I recall, this sentence IS a direct quote from his book.

The rest of that paragraph are from my own extrapolations of that material about that theorem that covers 9 pages. The pages that led up to it provided those other theories that led up to Bell's Theorem.
    Last edited by A99; 12-22-2012 at 02:11 PM.

I wrote that paragraph for an essay that I wrote up last year.

Now that I'm reading over those pages again in Zukav's book I now need to make a correction because that statement "Bell concluded that something non-local, that is unknown to science, is the “causal mechanism” that allows for seemingly inexplicable paranormal events to take place." Is not a direct quote from his book... it's my paraphrase.

I'm out of time in this post so will type out what I was paraphrasing in my next post here.
    Last edited by A99; 12-22-2012 at 03:18 PM.

I explain the following statement I made in my post on that theorem below...
    "Bell concluded that something non-local, that is unknown to science, is the “causal mechanism” that allows for seemingly inexplicable paranormal events to take place."

That statement is an extrapolation and summary on the Bell's Theorem that's based on my readings from Zukov's book, that states, in simple form, that IF a quantum wave function or vector correspond to any kind of objective reality, that reality will have non-local (paranormal) effects. And in fact, non-locality has been proven via experiments in quantum physics. That non-local waves or vectors ARE in actuality the causal mechanism that's responsible for paranormal effects/events to occur.

So basically, everything in that paragraph are my paraphrases and summaries of what Zukov was saying in his book about Bell's Theorem.

-----------------------
    I posted that same essay that included those statements about that theorem in 2 other forums a couple of years ago including Midnight's blog at OMF. So that essay S that essay is now 2 years old. I did not write it last year like I said before... my,oh, my, how time fly's!
    Last edited by A99; 12-22-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Lilly, since you are so interested in this topic, care to share with us your own take on Bell's Theorem? I would love to hear that!