Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFOs over Denver videos

It's good that they slowed it down but this one still needs a frame-by-frame analysis for more information about that object.

Like to see that news crew do a few follow-ups.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

It is rather atypical that UFOs repeated appear over an area like this. There is a spot in the video where two birds can be seen flying close to the ground and further away than the UFO. This would imply that the UFO is a very small object about the size of a dinner plate, and no it is not a dinner plate. I like the idea of using two cameras to try and photogrammetrically figure the size, distance and speed of the UFO. The TV station should do this as an independent source of information That this appears to come from a residential neighborhood, I might guess that this is a toy, or prototype drone, that some independent inventor is building in his garage. They seem to have pinned the location to 56Th and Clay, so maybe that block should be investigated as a source of the UFO.

Blog Entries
    This was posted on the MUFON STAR Team Facebook page

Jeremy Ray Colorado MUFON STAR Team investigators have screened over 4 hours of video from this individual and have concluded that everything on his footage is conventional aircraft, bird, or insects. The FAA expert shown on the news clip may be an expert in aviation, however may have limited experience in video analysis .Our analysis has shown that most of the items in the video are very close to the lens and out of focus. –Colorado MUFON STAR Team.
    2 hours ago
    I've asked him to be more specific about the type of aircraft. This is an "open" group so, if you are on Facebook, you can view it here http://www.facebook.com/groups/131384760265948/
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    In some of the video you can see that it is a solid, metallic looking object which would rule out bugs near the camera lens. Also, there are no signs of flapping wings (for either a bug or a bird).

What bothers me is that it shows up at the same time (noon to 1:00pm, lunch time?). The person who videoed it points out what he thinks is a flame at one point. These two things has me wondering if it is a homemade rocket.
    Flying insects can look metallic depending on lighting. The below is super slo-mo hd and is focused on the insects....even then the wings are moving very fast. A video or tv camera not focused on the object, is picking up blurs....or blurfos.

I doubt the time matters other than temperature and lighting.

Flying insects might be more active that time of day

Blog Entries
    In this article, the still shots all look different. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...bWA6lTx5V_xgsw
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Isn't there some sort of underground base or massive type of bunker with tunnels built by the U. S. gov. at or near a major airport in Denver?

The tunnels are actually under and around the Denver Metropolitan Airport.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Denve...w=1600&bih=727

This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

norenrad,

Those videos are it. Not buying into the "mainstream media" news report. Yeah, I am sure they are using the tunnels for baggage runs. Is there anything beyond and beneath that baggage run area of tunnels? Also, those baggage tunnels can be used for other things to be moved around.

Blog Entries
    MUFON's Steve Firmani contacted Dr. Frank Krell at the Dept. of Entomology at the Denver Museum of Natural Science. This is the answer Dr. Krell sent him (as posted on the MUFON STAR Team Facebook page).

Steve Firmani Reply from Dr. Frank Krell: Steve,
    I was contacted about this by somebody else a couple of days before and wrote:
    "it could be an insect, but since I cannot see any characteristic that would prove it, all I could say would be speculation. The flight patterns does not fit any other organism group (if the filmed object is an organism at all)." So if it was close to the camera and an organism, then it is most likely an insect.
    Sorry that I cannot be more helpful.
    Cheers

Frank
    Dr. Frank-T. Krell
    Curator of Entomology
    Commissioner, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
    Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
    Department of Zoology
    Denver Museum of Nature & Science
    2001 Colorado Boulevard
    Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
    Frank.Krell@dmns.org